Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Fantasy plots, monsters, and more!

Selan

Planetoid
Hi! I'm Selan, and I'm looking for some long-term RP partners to engage me in some interesting and smut-worthy plots.
I'd prefer you to be 20+ and able to post at least 3 paragraphs. Please reply at least once a day or so, and I will do the same for you.

I play submissive female characters only, so I need you to play either a dominant male or a futa.
That's not to say my characters are complete doormats. I play badass ladies, emotionally sensitive girls, girls with a sense of justice, girls who will cut your throat if you push them far enough, girls who are hopeless romantics, smart women, manipulative women, protective women, and girls who have been wronged with a thirst for vengeance.
Favourite kinks: Monsters, breeding, slavery, interracial, romance, hair-pulling, choking, breastplay, oral/anal, spanking. Probably much more.

Plots below!
If you have some similar ideas of your own you want to try out, feel free to chat to me and we can talk about it.
If it has monsters or futa in it then I'll probably love it.
Nearly all of these plots also have a futa alternative.

Standard high fantasy romp. Our characters are adventurers delving through dungeons and plundering tombs, questing across the land. Just casual fun adventuring, maybe they'll fall in love, maybe they'll accidentally release an ancient curse with incredibly lewd implications, maybe every monster out there is going to start trying to mate with them. Like I said, just casual fun.

Rogue x Assassin. MC is a wolfgirl rogue who witnessed the murder of her entire pack when she was young. Ever since then, she's gone on a killing spree to end the lives of those responsible. The twist? YC is one of the top assassins who was involved with that job back then - and she doesn't know that. You've been instructed to take her out before she kills any more of your organisation. The thing is, YC isn't too keen to kill her right away, because she's doing such a good job at taking out all the competition for you. You might even help her out and give her inside information. But sooner or later, she's going to realise who you are and turn her sights on you. Or maybe your own organisation will realise you're flaking on them and will target you next. Partners in crime kinda thing.

There are people in this world known as Psychics: exceptionally gifted girls with immense mental powers which need to be closely monitored and controlled. Once they come of age, each Psychic is assigned a Guardian to tightly control them and monitor every aspect of their life. A Guardian is given great authority to control their Psychic as they see fit, fitting their Psychic with a collar that can punish them if they step out of line. MC is one of the most powerful Psychics brought into the world, and has already killed multiple Guardians which were assigned to her. YC is an exceptional Guardian with enhanced training who is ordered to take control of MC. You have been given full authority to do what is necessary to make sure she is controlled. And you had better know how to handle her, because if you don't - then she'll turn you into ashes with just a thought.

MC is an adventurer crossing the swamp when she is ambushed by lizard men, captured by their tribe which lives in the swamp, and impregnated to birth their young. Use of oviposition and eggs in this one. My character also may have dragon heritage to make her more desirable and compatible to your character.

Prince x Knight. YC is the proud, entitled prince destined to be the next heir of the kingdom, with countless enemies in every corner. MC is one of his best royal knights, and she doesn't particularly like him or get along with him much, but her duty comes first. When YC's top bodyguard dies protecting you, MC is brought in to take their place - to defend you until her last breath. Definite romance for this one.

MC is an exterminator of demons, feared by them far and wide. YC is a particularly powerful demon that she has been contracted to destroy. But before she can take you, she is ambushed and left for dead - and your demon character, for their own reasons, decides to save her life. Perhaps he wants to torment her for all of those she has killed, or maybe he is more interested in turning her into his pet, or maybe the most unlikeliest of romances will bloom between them.

A spin on the classic tale. You play the Big Bad Wolf. But maybe he's not so bad. Or, scratch that, maybe he really is bad, much worse than you think, and tempts MC off the beaten path into the darkness of the woods where no one has ever returned. Lots of different ways we can play this.

YC buys the last girl at the slave market. She's feisty, she's very hard to control, she might not be completely human, and she's going for cheap, at a discount. The slavers practically give her to you. She's been through hell and doesn't look like she'll trust anyone ever again. Potential for romance. MC might be an animal girl or similar fantasy race.

A spin on the idea above. MC is an animal girl, likely foxgirl or wolfgirl. After her natural habitat is destroyed by deforestation, she is forced out into the open and hunted by slavers, as she is seen as an inferior species with no rights, for use as only a plaything. YC is a retired hunter who saves her, and later purchases her from the same slavers at a premium price and takes her in as his property.

MC is one of the most gifted students at the magical academy. YC is the demon that she summons, constantly, for simple tasks like showing off to her friends, mere conveniences, and occasionally helping her fight. Except that after being summoned for the third time, she realises she can no longer banish you. You're stuck here for good. Needless to say, YC is not of this world and needs constant sustenance and energy, and takes a rather unhealthy interest in her and her great magical reserves.

Adding a couple of modern ones in here.

I doubt I'm going to get anyone to play this. Basically, this revolves around my female character having a harem of multiple boyfriends, which you will play. No concrete plot at the moment, but take her out on cute dates, spoil her, romance her, fuck her, have fun. Group scenes will definitely happen. I'm not looking for any real conflict or cheating going on, this will be a pure open relationship.

Finally, a darker one for those who like playing toxic characters and enjoy having complete control. If you don't like Non-Con, look away now. This will take place in a highly misogynistic world, where women are seen as objects and sexual playthings, constantly controlled and manipulated, with very little in the way of human rights. There will be humiliation, degradation, and abuse, certainly a good amount of slavery. I can play multiple women for this too, but the emphasis should be on the themes that this is happening throughout the entire world on a daily basis. I need a talented dom for this one who isn't afraid to lean hard into the misogyny. No nice guys here. If you know, then you know.

Last edited:
UPDATE: Open to everyone right now, especially for anyone who would like to play a dominant character. Updated with more pairings.

Hi! I'm Selan, and I'm looking for some long-term RP partners to engage me in some interesting and smut-worthy plots and pairings.
I'd prefer you to be 20+, able to post multiple paragraphs (at least 3 per post) and fairly frequent replies. As long as you can reply at least once every 1-2 days, and you're semi-literate and descriptive, then that's good enough for me.

I don't mind what gender you play, in fact we can swap around depending on your tastes.
I do both M/F and F/F, and I've played both dominant and submissive roles.

My favourite genres are fantasy and supernatural, occasionally sci-fi, and I have a lot of pairings.
Original RPs only, please - I'm not interested in doing anything about real people or fandoms. That includes celebrities.

PAIRINGS:

Prince/Princess x Princess
Rogue/Thief x Princess
Angel x Demon
Angel x Fallen Angel
Angel x Sinful Human
Demon x Human
Demon x Priestess
God/Goddess x Human
Student x Teacher
Brother/Sister x Sister
Adventurer x Adventurer
Knight x Mage/Cleric
Yandere (obsessed stalker) x Target
Himedere (princess-type personality, not an actual princess) x anyone
Rich x Poor
Bad boy/girl x Good boy/girl
Popular x Outcast
Hero/Heroine x Villain
Hero/Heroine x Fangirl/boy
Single mother x criminal/drug dealer/gang member (or someone equally shady)
Hero/Heroine x Heroine
Teacher x Teacher
Vampiress x blood slave
Servant/maid x master/mistress
Soulmate x Online Soulmate (this can be romantic, or have a dark twist)
Employer x Secretary
Barmaid/Bartender x Customer
Best Friend x Best Friend
Girl with magical powers x Boy crush
Elven girl x Dark elf

I have other pairings, so if there's something else you want to try which isn't listed, then share it with me and we can still discuss it.
For kinks - my favourite ones will include BDSM, abuse, rape, futa, and slavery, but I have a lot more than just that and we can talk about those if need be.
Plots are up for discussion but should primarily be based from the pairings we choose.
Hope to hear from some of you soon!
Hello, I hope that we can have good time. Max

Back
Top Bottom