Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for Fun! <3

JennyStach

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Well not my first time looking for fun, but it is here! I don't have anything set in stone yet so please bear with me. But I can tell you what I'd like to do, or what direction I'd like to head in.

I'd love something long term, slow build-up, lots of feelings, and fun. And if someone wanted to do something first person? That'd be swelling! I'd be on my knees for you instantly.

So for that, I have a small list of girls that I follow, and like, and would love to play as! They can be their celebrity selves, or they can be girls that just look like them. Let me know!

Slice of Life / Modern

This can be most things in modern but with this, I am thinking more light-hearted, longer-term, with maybe our characters dating. Or even just going through days or events and things like that. More of a kickback, have fun and just see where the RP takes us sort of RP. I am also open to using celebrities for this as my other ones, and it can be the celebs themselves or just people who look like them.

And any other celeb that you may like!

Step Mom / Step Son, Brother / Sister

I am open again to incestual pairings if anyone wants to! Prefer brother/sister or something like that, cousins for instance as well. Plus who wouldn't be able to stop staring at their sister dressing the way she does.

Night Out
Can be a relatively conservative family but maybe when MC the wife or GF, the daughter even, decides to go out of the house she brings a nice change of attire with her. Taking the time away from her family or husband to let her hair down a little bit. So what happens when she meets the other drunk, horny young men at the club? Can she deny their advances?

Hotel Room
Something dub-con or non-con with a girl with a nice booty? (NSFW) Sure!

Snowed in? Weather issues.

Family friends, family in the more extended areas like cousins, work accomplices all that stuff. Maybe they are stuck inside a humid, sweltering apartment during a hurricane? Or the office? Or they get snowed in at a cabin in the woods waiting for the snow to let up so they can leave? What would two bored adults do with their time?

Apocalypse?

Can be anything from the State of Decay or Dying Light to things more like the Last of Us. I've always liked playing these kinds of roles. Also open to Fallout since that seems like a pretty popular one.

Made to Order

For this one, I picture someone who is maybe not the greatest looking of males, maybe a younger nerdy like a kid well into his teenage years and teen angst. Or a much older man. I thought of it being something more of him winning a contest, or finally having enough money to create his own woman, or ordering a woman online from somewhere else who basically becomes his mail order bride.

Fantasy

I am open to all realms of this from high fantasy, to lower and beyond to more Asian types of fantasy settings, though I don't know them as well I am open to researching them!

I am of course open to any ideas you may have! Let me know!

If interested please send me a message!

Muscular gals? Sure thing! Yes, please!

First
Second
Third

Asian Persuasion!? Sure! :D

This will also be evolving over time with new stories and ideas! I've seen so many good threads here my own is feeling a bit bare...

And for those that I was RP'ing with before I apologize! Hit me back to start it back up. My work schedule went crazy but I have so much time free now I am all yours!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom