Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Those kinks everybody calls "the usual" in their NO list

Hanseatic

Bull
Banished
#The unusual ones called the usual ones

Not only do I not shy away from them, I want them in my roleplays. No, not scat, that's the exception. But pee, every pee related kink is good for me: a desperate girl, bathroom control, a girl wetting her panties and some more I'll enumerate in a spoiler below.
Medical experiments with the cervix and womb (vaginal prolapse), even with very young girls (site limit to be observed!), and I am a big fan of anal in all aspects.

Supernatural kinks: With that expression I mean special abilities or bodily functions that exceed the natural ones: excessive precum and semen, thicker consistence of bodily fluids like cum and vaginal discharges, lactation of females that haven't been bred, the intestine always clean (their normal function taken over by producing the more urine),

Yes, I love to integrate other kinks and topics a lot of poeple do not want to mention: precum, smegma, menses, tampon play, urethra play, enemas, even piss enemas, using a girl as a urinal, age regression (with or without diapers), girls licking their own vaginal discharge from their panty crotches, using a girl's drenched panties to gag her or her friend, mom, sister etc., microphilia (shrinking a girl so she can be used like a doll or a small pet and even stuffed into another woman's holes

Some plot ideas (pitches):

# MC and his wife (I can play both) find a run away girl that needs shelter, take her home. It's their chance to get the sex toy they have always dreamed of.

# A married couple runs a little clinic where mothers bring their young daughters (again site limit to be observed) to make them fit as their sex toys

# My sister shows up unexpectedly after not having seen her for a couple of years. We feel a sexual attraction at once remembering that we played doctor and nurse and patient with our little sister when we were teens. We begin a love affair and after a while ask ourselves what had become of our little sister. We find her and the question arises if the plays of the youth can be repeated as adult medical play.

I only play modern realistic settings and human only.
As I do not have any messengers, I play via PMs on the site, no threads, email under certain conditions

Please throw me a PM if anything pleases you and don't be afraid to bring in your own ideas.

Last edited:
Looking for a young daughter to become daddy's sweet pet (RP via PM or email)

Last edited:
Oh, just saw that I didn't bump my RT since a quarter of a year. So here it goes. One or two nice partners would be welcome. Just throw me a PM, please.

For the time being, my most important cravings are

father x daughter
brother y sister
mother y son
aunt x nephew

And I want it sweet, romantic and kinky, even very kinky it you want to. See the special spoiler in my RT

I would like to explore an M x F x F "pairing". One that is not merely smut oriented but with some romance and sexual attraction in each relationship, between the two females, too:

• two sisters and their big brother
• two sisters and the husband of one of them
• a secretary, her boss and his maid
• a mother, her daughter and her son

I think it would be a pleasure to work out a special plot for each of these in a lengthy OOC chat. My general idea is that it's not a threesome story from the beginning but the first two get the idea to corrupt the other woman, con or non-con.

Stories like these cannot be played in short one paragraph posts, so you should be literate and able to describe not only actions (smut and non smut) but also thoughts, feelings and expressions of the characters. And you should be able and willing to drive the story forward as much as I do. Tell me your plot idea if you have one or ask for mine.

It's up to special agreement who'll play the secong female: you, me or both.

Last edited:
I would like to explore an M x F x F "pairing". One that is not merely smut oriented but with some romance and sexual attraction in each relationship, between the two females, too:

• two sisters and their big brother
. a wife, her husband and their daughter

I think it would be a pleasure to work out a special plot for each of these in a lengthy OOC chat. My general idea is that it's not a threesome story from the beginning but the first two get the idea to corrupt the other woman, con or non-con.

Stories like these cannot be played in short one paragraph posts, so you should be literate and able to describe not only actions (smut and non smut) but also thoughts, feelings and expressions of the characters. And you should be able and willing to drive the story forward as much as I do. Tell me your plot idea if you have one or ask for mine.

For kinks see the original RT post on top of this thread.
I'll play as PM (possibly email), no public thread, and with RL females only.

For the time being, my most important cravings are

father x daughter
brother y sister
mother y son
aunt x nephew

And I want it sweet, romantic and kinky, even very kinky it you want to.

two sisters and their big brother
. a wife, her husband and their daughter

For my favs, likes and NOs please check my original request post.

For kinks see the original RT post on top of this thread.
I'll play as PM (possibly email), no public thread, and with RL females only.

Back
Top Bottom