Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In search of...

Skye Bliss

Super-Earth
Disclaimer: Despite the background plots for some of these ideas, please do not be fooled. None of these RPs have under age characters once things get sexual. Every thing I posted is for background purposes only, and all RPs will start at the proper ages. Thanks...

My first idea: ​Darkness Report
A reporter that maybe gets too close to the secret that vampires are real and so she goes to an exclusive club that is whispered in the underground community that the club is where you go to meet a Vampire. It was owned by one so it attracts others of his kind to that area, feeling it is safe since one seems to be taking up residence in that somewhat small town that was an hour away from one if the main and very large very old city in London perhaps? She meets one, and this is when he takes her back to his place, with all intentions of feeding and dumping but theres something about her that he finds comforting, perhaps her looks or personality or maybe something he sees deep inside her begging to be released... your choice. Once inside his luxurious place he reveals that he's a vampire and he fucks and feeds on her then deciding instead of throwing her away, leaving her for dead, that he would keep her for himself and lock her in his basement.

Second Idea: ​
CEO's secret weapon
your character is a big powerful young guy, which is pretty unique to have a guy this powerful and be this young... and not to mention HOT! Perhaps my character is his play thing, and he keeps her for only the purposes of fucking and filling his desires of touching a womans body, and or giving her pleasure. ​Perhaps there's a party and he wants to impress his investors so he takes her, there he takes off her clothes and bounds and gags her up and plays with her body while she is on display for the others to watch. Perhaps he let's them touch and fuck her with toys, maybe he even let's them stick their dicks in her as well? Maybe in order to get more money out of them for his company?

Third Idea : ​
This will probably be one of my favorites:
Geisha Girl
My character is a geisha, and geisha's are not able to love. They are performers in the ways of art... all sorts of art. Singing, story telling, dancing, keeping company of rich and powerful people, and seduction. Though they are not known to sell their body's only their womanhood. (Their first time - misuogie? I'm not sure on how its spelt.) My character was sold to one of the many geisha houses, the house mother sends her to geisha school and there she meets her future mentor and big sister who takes her under her wing. She teaches her things the school could not; the art in pleasure. Her big sister ends up taking her to where she is hired to get my character's fresh face out there (also putting out the word that her misuogie is up for sell) at one of these parties my character is introduced to a very rich and powerful man that is intrigued by my character and ends up buying her first time and likes her so much that he ends up purchasing her from the geisha house and makes her his own private pleasure slave. (This story will have my character fighting once she is bought as a sex slave basically, and you can decide if he will punish her and how he will do so for fighting.)

Fourth Idea: ​
Sexual Cult
My character ends up joining a sex cult... your character is a guidance counselor at the local college and also happens to be the owner of the cult. He usually tries to focus on recruiting the feeble minded people, and those that are in desperate need of help. Whether they be drug addicts, or gambling addicts, or whatever he tends to help them and in return they owe him. He persuades them all to join him at a very private area, where he owns a compound, because they all owe him and because they are looking for help. He has told each of the people there that he will help them if they take his seminar where he is a speaker. He tells them it is a month long seminar and so everyone who goes, wont be missed for that month. Once he earns their trust he starts to make this seminar sexual and he starts to brainwash MY character (which happens to be his most favorite out the group of both men and women) into wanting to be his. All members there end up being forced to attain the meetings and walk around the compound in the nude, because that is how God wanted things anyway and they actually follow because he has actually been helping all of them and supplying others, in exchange for one of them to get him some kind of sleeping drug so that he could drug my character to sleep during this month so he could fuck her without any problems but he didnt use enough and MC ends up waking up and surprises YC by participating; letting him know that his brainwash is complete. She is now fully his property and he ends up sharing her with the others in the compound; man and woman.

Fifth Idea: ​
Flowers In The Attic (AU)
If you've seen the trilogy story starting with Flowers in the Attic then you know the plot already.. for those who may not know this movie then sit back and read or just go and rent it haha... but this version will be an AU meaning I will not be following the plot entirely, just the basics. A couple gets together, but they are related.. he being her uncle or cousin or something like that, they marry and have children. She is shunned basically by the family and her father disinherited her, (they are a wealthy family) the husband ends up dying leaving the woman with four children. The older is a boy, then there is a girl, and then the last two were twins. She writes her mother and father, he is sickly and dying now and he tells her that she can return to the family if she hadn't had children for the man so she tells him that she didnt. Though the mother knows better and helps her daughter hide the children in the attic an this is where they spend their years until they escape. But while they are in the attic the older brother an sister end up having relations and getting intimate after the grandmother had accused them of that before it happened because of their mother, though they never knew their mother and father were related. The twin boy ends up being poisoned by the mother, but in this I think I would only want there to be two children and no poisoning, hence the AU. We will have to go over the final details together...

Sixth Idea:​
In the Family
This would be an RP about this couple who has been together for three years, things have been rocky between the two constant fighting and accusing each other of things one minute and the next they are making hot passionate love to each other. The only problem is, he is insanely jealous and hates when she isn't stuck up his ass and accuses her of cheating everytime she doesnt go with him places. She doesnt like going because she enjoys her alone time because it allows her to unwind and relax, or just clean the house or whatever she might need to do to get herself together. One day, the brother calls and asks his little brother if he could possibly stay with his little brother and his girlfriend, josh the younger brother says okay let him ask his girlfriend Nicole. Now, Nicole has never met Sean due to the fact that he has lived in the neighboring state, but now that he is divorced and homeless he needs a place to stay until he gets back on his feet. Nicole agrees because she is a kind hearted person, however, when Sean actually shows up she regrets saying yes due to the fact that the older brother is even hotter than the younger one. They end up spending time together all three and she notices that they actually have more in common with each other than her actual boyfriend, Josh. When he leaves and she stays back, it angers him even more because now hes not just leaving her home alone, he is leaving her home alone with his older brother. Every time he comes back he notices that Nicole and Sean are in the same room, talking to each other and getting closer... this ends up causing tension between the brothers due to the younger brother lashing out verbally for no reasons. Josh and Nicole end up arguing one night in front of Sean and he ends up taking up for Nicole and it causes the brothers to end up wanting to fight with each other. The cops are called, and they ask Nicole what she wants to do and she tells them she just wants them to calm down and chill, they are family and dont need to be doing this. The cop let's them go and tells them if he has to come back though, he doesn't care how much Nicole begs he is taking them both to jail. Things calm down that night but it ends up opening a whole new can of worms now that Nicole has seen that Sean took up for her and put his relationship with his brother on the line for her and her honor. It causes her to have romantic feelings towards Sean and she starts to resent Josh even more. One day he leaves as usual to go meet friends, Nicole and by now even Sean knows that this means he will be a couple of hours if not all afternoon. He goes into Nicole's room to ask for a cigarette and notices that she is laying across her bed and looks like she is in pain, he asks her if she is okay and she tells him no that her normal back pain has flared up again so he moves closer and tells her to relax that he is about to give her the best massage she has ever felt in her life... he ends up rubbing her over her shirt, then he lifts it up so he could touch skin. This only makes him want her even more now, but he continues and even starts moving his hands over places where he shouldn't, like the sides of her breasts. He thinks he is being slick by not fully touching them but does brush against her, his arm possibly brushes over her ass due to the position he is in. Then he leans in and whispers a question in her ear. "Do you want my famous full body massage? Never mind, forget I even asked, you ARE getting one, I can tell you need it." From there he ends up massaging EVERY part of her body, moving down her back into her pants to massage her asscheeks over her panties then he turns her over and massages her front after he spends enough time on her back actually massaging her and making her moan and feel good just from that. That single massage is what ends up starting their entire affair, he wants her to run away with him and leave his little brother, she feels bad that she even let this happen. She's never been a promiscuous girl like that.

Seventh idea: ​
Two sides of the same coin
Two very different cousins that live together for the summer, one (my character) is a very girly character and is there for the summer to be her cousin's mother's barbie doll basically since her own daughter is more of the tomboy type of girl and refuses to do that stuff. So for the summer she is going out for sports, which her mother doesnt approve but lets her do as she pleases. The cousin, agreed to be in her cousins place, coming out as a debutant type thing, but something happens during the summer. The girls develop a romance with each other, having to stay in the same room and bed. They discover each other one night, while one is sleeping and the other is awake and possibly she touches her and wakes her which they continue and it starts a summer incest fling.

Eighth Idea: ​
Gotta have ya
The family of my character consists of a drunk and drugged out mother, an absent father who is married to his work rather than his life and wife. Then there is my character a young bright woman of 18 she wants to be an actress as soon as she is able. Then there is the older brother who just got back from jail, he is 26 and on drugs but not as hard as the mother. One night the mother is passed out, the father at work or at his mistress's house, my character is taking a long hot bubble bath and ends up dozing off in the warmth, with the music on and only a few candles lit to have a dimmed light effect. The brother stumbles in from a party, buzzed and high, realizes his sister is taking a bath and slowly opens the door to sneak a glimpse of her maybe take a few pictures. He knows she is asleep cause he tried to knock, got no response, and he wants souvenirs of his fine sister. (She could be half sister if full incest bothers you) he decides that just looking and taking pictures is not enough so he starts to touch her and then undresses getting in the tub with her. (Its a nice sized garden tub, and they are wealthy people) she wakes up to him trying to fuck her. She either lets or fights against him but he wins taking what he wants anyway (I'll leave it up to you.)

Ninth Idea: ​
Mother knows Breast
This idea will be about a single mother who smothers and over protects her son... she breasts feeds him longer than she should (like to an extreme of five or six years old. Not allowing her breasts to dry out, just for her son to be able to feed and keep him close) She allows him to do whatever he pleases, bossing others around while he sits on a throne. (Oh yea, I see this in medieval times so he is the lord of their house, his mother a widow and single) Once he gets older, he gets drunk one night and summons his mother to the throne room where he commands that she disrobe for him. Which she does but protests to all the eyes around​
he ignores her and tells her to approach. When she does he stands and closes the distance taking a breast into his hand to suckle on her once again. (She can either be dried up, or she could still be producing milk your choice) If she is then he could state how much he missed that taste. And then things get a little more heated, he takes her and makes her his personal sex slave, but even though she is now a slave instead of a proud lady of the house. He holds her as a prized slave, showering her in gifts and comfort since she never protests to him. (If you want her to be some what defiant, please let me know and I'll change that)

Tenth idea: ​
No Longer Jeyne... Jeyne is a pawn in a much more powerful families game to keep the throne. She went to the Capitol with her childhood friend, both of them being called to court. While there though, dark days start to roll in, and a war is started. High born lords across the Kingdom are starting to rise up and claim the throne, but the Queen has other ideas and tricks up her sleeves. She holds Jeyne locked up in a brothel, making the girls teach her every skill they know, as well as teaching her how to please a man because the queen intends to use Jeyne by marrying her off to form an alliance with a northern family that is opposed to the queen losing the throne. He is the usurpers bannerman though, so that is why the Queen enlists that family's help, the elder of her new ally however has a son who is not legitimate so he can not be an heir UNLESS he is legitimized by royal decree and married. The queen tells him that if he kills the usurper who is trying to take her throne, she will appoint him warden of the North, raise his son to legitimacy and give him a bride... only thing is, she is claiming that jeyne is the usurpers daughter so the newly legitimized son will gain the usurpers castle by marrying Jeyne. This would all be fine for all parties, except the usurper, but it is not because Jeyne is to marry a monster. The bastard is cruel abusive and sadistic, hiding how he truly is and how he gets his kicks off, until jeyne and he are wed. He shows her his true colors the night of their wedding as he is consummating the marriage... it turns into a sex slave situation and he is so abusive to her that he ends up giving her Stockholm syndrome where she swears to love him and his abuse. (Think of Game of Thrones Ramsay and Sansa, or in the books; Jeyne and Ramsay)

Eleventh idea: ​
Subway of Desires:
Its late into the night and early in the morning, my character has just gotten off of work and is tired from working such long and unforgiving hours. She boards the subway cart, noticing there isn't many people around (we could do just her and another character, or have a few characters present for a group thing) She ends up falling asleep on the train and wakes up grogilly to being undressed and groped.

Twelfth idea: ​
Tied Damsel
My character is kidnapped, and drugged by someone that is jealous of her beauty and popularity, maybe a friend that she would have never suspected. She goes to her friends house for a sleep over but in the middle of the night after she is drugged and asleep, the friend calls her boyfriend and they move my character out to the woods and while she is out of it and weak; they bound her to a tree with rope and tape her mouth shut. Then he calls his buddies, (football teammates or closer friends) who show up and end up stripping her naked and having their fun while she is tied to the tree.

Thirteenth Idea:
Boys will be boys​
A mother gets remarried and so her daughter comes to visit for the wedding, she is to be in it along with her slightly older and slightly annoying older step brother. (Her new step dad's kid) When she gets there, this is the first time the step father and brother meet her, only seeing pictures of her they're impressed and both are a little attracted to her. She arrives the day before the wedding so when night falls, the women go off and have a bachelorette party and the guys go have a bachelor party. Both parties get wasted and doing things they end up regretting... since my character, the daughter and her step brother are of legal age 18 their parents decide to let them join the party and they get drunk as well. They all go back to the hotel sloppy drunk, since the step brother knows the room number he goes to find his step sister to give her a piece of his mind about how he doesnt like her snobbish attitude and since they are to be siblings she best start being nicer to him. When she let's him inside, and he begins to tell her off, things get heated and in a sexualized way. They end up sleeping together.. we can either stop there or make this a long term and go a little farther where she ends up liking it and they start up a secret relationship, and tells her mother that she wants to go live with her instead of her father. She stays instead of going back and about four months or so later the son and father are out on the beach since they live in California. (the wedding takes place somewhere exotic; so when they go back to the states instead of going home to her father mc just goes home with her mother) They get so drunk that the son let's it slip out that he has a new girlfriend and that it's his wife's daughter. Now being that they are both sloppy drunk, shes a catch, and the father also had an attraction to her, he jokingly tells his son that he wants a taste of that forbidden fruit. So the son, goes back home and gets his girlfriend/step sister to come out with him telling her it's going to be fun. She thinks hes going to deliver since she smells the liquor on him and goes back to the private beach that's connected to their backyard. They walk down the beach a little ways until they come to the tent his father has set up and tells her to go inside he has a surprise waiting for her. The surprise would be her step father waiting in there with some rope, this is where he ties her up and rapes her before they both take turns doing things to her and fucking her at the same time. OR if that is too dark for you, she could be into it. Letting them both fuck her and use her body...

Fourteenth Idea:
Reoccurring Past - This story is something that came to me just last night, it will be based on a few thousand year old vampire, and his reincarnated love that he lost due to being turned by a sadistic Vampyr. Your character would have been a wealthy man, with a fiance and taken as prey before it was his time right during the time in your characters life was going as he planned. He owned his father's booming business, his parents were wealthy and well taken care of so it was passed to their son. He was the YOUNGEST man during those mid evil times to own and be the wealthiest and youngest. Many envied him, wanted to be him, and attracted MANY enemies unknown to him but before long that would all come Into play... he proposed to a beautiful woman that shared the same loyal type of love that men would kill for. Only an old unknown vampire catches wind of the man, be friends him and then turns him into a vampyr. He is kept away from those he loves because he is a baby vampire and wouldn't be able to control his newly blood thirsty energy. He is kept away for so long that when he is set free, no longer owned by his vampyr father and able to be out in the world on his own, he seeks Izzy out, (Isabella) though it's been longer than he realized and the plague had taken her he learned, but not before she had married and had a daughter. He has mixed emotions, emotions that he had not been in turned with for a while, he goes on a rage killing/feeding spree. It lasts a weekend. Full of torture, feeding, and sex... to try and sooth his anger and broken heart. Once he comes to, he has a dream that helps (of his beloved) in this dream she is not impressed but understands his rage. Makes him promise that he will be better than those who stole their love and made him what he was. He reluctantly and hazily, half ass agreed, thinking she was an illusion. She tell him to keep his humanity and faith, that she would come back to him... before she fades away, from the dream. He wakes up and only half believes but keeps it to himself. -Fastforward, centuries has passed and no return of his Isabella, during this time he grows cold and distant; sticking to the shadows and losing his humanity, well damn near all of it. He is cold, due to losing the love of his life and being turned at forced will. Though, he still hangs on to a thread that is about to be severed; UNTIL he comes across this group o friends. He is thousands of years old, 5 to be exact. Five thousand years of loneliness and time to perfect techniques, no survivors was his only rule. My character Izzy or Isobel, happens to be left for last because she had tried to stay out of the way. He killed and drained all her friends and when she started to ran, when he caught her he stumbled with shock as he peered into her face. It was his love, Isabella, but she was different and didn't recognize him, then it dawn on him, she was her reincarnation. He helped her up, assured her there was no problem, glamoured her to forget the horror then asked her name as if they just met, but not before taking a sip from her and healing her before he wiped her memory. In doing all of that, sharing blood with a vampyr was sacred. He could for now on sense if she were in trouble and where, it would also give her dreams of this mysterious man; sexual dreams. Eventually depending on how the potential partner wants this to go, the writing could be long term (I kinda see it that way, and he eventually turns her Isobel which then brings back Isabella's PAST memories and Isobel begins to understand and brace being a vampire because that is how her love was taken, with no choice but he had turned into a respectful vampyr so she had thought. Unaware to his ruthless centuries without her.

Fifteenth Idea:
D​octor Pleasure - This idea would consist of your character a young doctor gynecologist perhaps, maybe a surgeon... He preys on ALL his patients that he finds attractive with the help of his nurse of course, I'll play both nurse and patient with more emphasis on the patient. He can then choose to kidnap the patient or just keep booking check ups with her when hes in the mood to fuck. I'd see him as tying her up after she is kidnapped and until she is broken in when he comes to fuck her he drugs her up. As he has her locked up, he is still continuing to do this to other patients in his office with the help of his nurse who he is also taking advantage of by holding her high paying job over her head in case she becomes brave and tries to stop him with her or other patients. First time he strikes could be with the nurse after hours; drugging her and tying her up then spending all night and morning with her until it's time to open up. He only let's her go after telling her if she doesn't comply he will fire her n use his connections to make sure she never gets another job in that town again. So she goes about her day as if she hadn't been assaulted by her boss and helps him cover up his acts while he gets brave by groping and fucking patients back to back​.

Sixteenth Idea:
Masquerade​- ​My character is invited to a very exclusive Hollywood party, everyone is dressed in t​heir bests and all wearing masks since it's the dress code to enter; along with your invitation of course. After midnight though, is when the party turns into a huge orgy like fest with dominants walking around with their submissive on a leash and very clad dressed or in some type of leather uniform. Women walk around naked holding trays of drinks some "spiced" which is just a code word for drugged or a normal drink. All they wear is masks though, and if they are pulled down to fuck they can not resist... being a member of a club like this is expensive exclusive and very tight lipped. Anything could happen as the second level of the mansion wear the parties take place is filled with "red rooms" filled with a bed and many sexual toys. It's my characters first time joining the party since she is a new actress, your character can be the owner of the establishment and a high CEO/owner of a production company that filmed movies of all kind. He even owns his own porn line, as a side hobby. Your character spots my character who has been told to leave before midnight if she wanted to keep her innocence and that was all the invitation stated. She decided to ignore the warnings because she was curious and brave. She will fight a little at first, but soon love it and become addicted wanting more and later either being your characters favorite sex toy and puts her in most leads, or forced to do porns.​

Seventeen Idea:
I sold my soul My character is fed up with her life, she comes from trash. Her mother is a whore who even sold her daughter's virginity for cash so she could have enough money to pay the rent and get her fix of drugs. She prostitutes in between and always tries to get her daughter Selina who is of Spanish and indian decent to join her for more money. Her father is abscent left them long ago when her mother wouldn't leave the drugs alone. She wanted a life of fame an luxury, but one night she comes across old family books from her fathers Spanish and indian family, they apparently had the gift of magic so one day, she was bored and decided to try one of the spells. "To summon the unknown." Was the title, so she followed the directions to the t, in the basement. She ends up summoning the devil and ends up selling herself to him after he becomes intrigued by her looks, he ends up taking her to hell to be his either sex slave, or bride; your choice.

Eighteenth Idea:
Dominant's choice - My character belongs to your character, she was bought at a bdsm convention as a sex slave. He not only likes to dominate women he likes to control the situation and watch, so, he regularly ties her up with rope in the traditional bdsm way, not allowing her to move. Then he orders take out or whatever, leaving instructions for them to go inside for their pay. Once inside, master is sitting in the dark and as the carrier places the package on the table and grabs his money he (or she) finds another note telling them about the bound girl further in the room, gagged and waiting that a heft tip would be offered if they took advantage and used the girl as they wished. Once he would leave master would then take his anger out on her bc another man was touching and inside her; taking her until HE was spent. ​

Nineteen Idea
Prisoner of War My character is a princess, a virgin, and has now been orphaned when her parents were killed as their land was being invaded by an enemy Kingdom. Word is sent out to the commoners to give up the princesses where abouts, or else they would be killed as well as their King and Queen. So some rogue men bring your character (young conquering Prince, now King) the captured princess, and she is told she is to be used as the usurper king as a cum dumpster anytime he wanted or her people, who are also prisoners would be killed. She is told to think of the well being of her people, and whenever she refuses she is punished for three days with teasing torture but never allowed to cum. He uses her every single day, trying to make her produce an heir for him. She ends up loving him and their child at the end. It would be fantasy medieval style, magick included (he puts a spell on her that each time she resists him, shes literally unable to cum, and each time his semen is unloaded into her it makes her crave him) she is even shown by magick one of the female prisoners being held and raped and impregnated by orcs to replenish the Kings Orc army.

Twentieth Idea:
A Young Prize​: The royal elvish clan has been destroyed and all the royal family had been killed except for the princess who had been hiding in the woods behind the castle. The Orc's had their victory and earned the elvish lands, the princess was found and captured and handed over to the orc leader as a breeding slave made to give birth to orc babies for all the clan members and whoever the clan leader tells her to breed to.​

Twenty First Idea
Angel's and Demons​ - In this story either a demon or the devil himself, has captured an innocent and naive angel, she has never been touched or fucked. So she is captured and held captive and turned into a fallen angel who is in love with the devil and how he fucks her so good. Turning her into his BDSM whore.​

Twenty second Idea:
Gym Control This idea is about a personal trainer who has his own gym, my character has a membership to this place for about a year now... during this time he has watched my character and lusted after her to the point where he cooked up a plan to keep her for the weekend. The gym would be closed all weekend, and he would somehow get her to stay after hours and use her all weekend. So what he does is wait for her to go in which on certain days of the week she goes in an hour before closing, once she goes in the locker to change back into her street clothes and go home he rushes in the locker wearing black and a mask. He chloroform her to make her fall asleep, then he goes out to the front maskless to lock his gym up and then he goes to the back and ties her up and starts to grope her while she is asleep, waiting to fuck her and have fun when she is awake.

Twenty Third idea:
Losing Faith - A young girl just turned 19 and her father who is a self proclaimed spiritualist sets out to save his daughter from the evils of the world and make her into an obedient future wife for his best friend's son. He takes his daughter to the country home of his friend, where they lock her up in the barn and her future father in law begins to train her into becoming his son's wife. He uses her for his own pleasure though, making her submit to this new life; he then gifts her to his son who then takes up the reigns in making her his wife and sex slave.

Twenty Fourth Idea:
Space Project 101 NASA is in need of Volunteers for a few programs in outer space, to the public they give very little details with the promise of lots of money. They are in need of two men and two women, once they do background checks and run physicals on each person, that is when they make their choices. The two couples are then brought to a military facility to be debriefed, there is when they recieve multiple strains of vaccinations due to their change in environment once they leave earth. They are also pumped with drugs that make them more susceptible to their surroundings and things needed to be performed by them. They also recieve mind altering drugs and hypnosis to make them easier controlled and be able to handle the isolated life for a while during studies. What they dont realize is this "program" is actually privately funded by an elite who is curious and experimental and also in contact with an extraterrestrial species that has a high sex drive and wants to use humans to help populate their world. Once the volunteers are programmed, they are sent into space and are encouraged to become comfortable with one another and free. This sets up the story for a lot of sex and foreplay, fast forward to when they reach the foreign planet and they are greeted by aliens who mask themselves to look like the humans, they show them to their facility and are studied. The air in their facility styled homes are being constantly pumped with erotisized gas causing them to be constantly sexually energized. They are studied having relations with each other and then are introduced to having sex with the aliens to create life for them. Basically being held captive to be breeding machines in space.

Twenty Fifth Idea:
Girl Next Door - An eighteen year old girl comes home finally, to give her mother a second chance. Her life wasnt the best, when she lived with her and her mother's boyfriend. She lived in a nightmare with them, the two always fought and especially when the drugs ran out. She witnessed abuse, and was scared for her mother's life so she told her grandmother she wanted to stay with her. So at a young age, she left home to stay with Grammy. However, when she turned 18 her mother began to hint that she wanted her daughter to come home, and her grandmother fell sick. It was during a trial weekend she went to her mother's, and very sudden, she died during the stay and the daughter was forced to stay with her mother and her boyfriend. She had promised things would be different... so she was hopeful. When she moves in, things are wonderful, it does seem different and she even catches the neighbor boy's attention. Thomas. He was beautiful, and loved showing off his weight lifting abilities out on his porch each time she came outside to play with or feed her dog. One day, he built up the courage to call her and get her attention so he could call her over...

Twenty Sixth Idea:
Army Brat - My character comes from a long line of soldiers, so from a very early age she has always wanted to follow in their footsteps. She finally comes of age, she is 19 and newly enlisted, it's during a time of war so she is drafted. During her deployment, the soldiers try to find different ways to entertain their selves, one of them being initiation of the newcomers. A group targets my character since she is a woman, they are young and horny. They find an abandoned warehouse and one night they blindfold and kidnap her out of her barracks, bringing her to the warehouse. This is where they begin to cut her clothes off and touch her, telling her that if she wants to be accepted she will not fight their advances and most importantly to keep her mouth shut.

Twenty Seventh Idea -
Doctor's Orders
Set in the 1800's my character is a young lady who has been diagnosed as frantic. Now, what she really has is a type of social anxiety disorder but when she starts having panic attacks she is considered hysterical. She is considered to be too young to have this so her parents send her to the local doctor to be treated, ensuring her a clean bill of health so that her father can start matching potential suitors for his daughter. However the treatment is a little unorthodox, it requires my character to visit your characters office at least once a day until she no longer feels anxiousness. Once behind closed doors she is to lay on the examination table, spread her legs under her petticoat and await the doctor to perform, which he does by lifting her skirts and fondling her womanhood; bringing her to climax. She enters his office a young timid girl but after a months time or so, she becomes addicted to his treatment and he ends up fancying her as well. He ends up taking advantage of this situation, telling her parents that he sees no change in her disease and he needs to further his treatments. Which ends up being something a lot farther than finger banging his patient to orgasm, it requires him actually fucking her. Only he ends up becoming addicted to her as well, he can either continue under the rouse of treatment or he can come clean to wanting her and propose marriage to her father so she has no choice but to accept his hand and become his wife. Once she is under his roof, he owns her and can make her do anything he wishes; which he does and starts off by beginning to train her as an obedient wife. Making her remain naked in his prescence, getting her used to his constant touching when HE desired so, and basic submissive training.

Twenty Eighth Idea:
The Courts Princess - In the 1900's the King and Queen graced their kingdom with a beautiful daughter and son, he would be the heir to the throne and the princess was to be educated and married off to create an alliance for peace once she was groomed to the liking and approval of the King and Queen. The heir was tutored in court life as well as in the yard with the swords, while Anne the princess was kept isolated. Ever under the watchful eye of the royal adversary Petyr, an older slender tall man with dark hair and eyes, he was calculating and underneath his cunning was a dominant wild beast. He longed for the princess, watching her grow and develop into a woman. He approaches the king for his daughter's hand but he is turned away and laughed at, a princess should marry that of a man worth her stature. Petyr doesnt like being told no, so he poisons the King and Queen leaving the children parentless. He fixes it so that he is in charge of governing the children, placing Dorian on the throne as planned and keeping Anne for himself. Turning her into his personal play toy.

Twenty Ninth idea:
Human Sushi table - A wealthy nobleman (his title shall be your choosing) has business with foreigners, in order to gain the upper hand in negotiations the Lord Bajoran indulges in the most finer ways of living, such as presenting his business partners with young beautiful women. All morals go out the door when merchants come calling on this lord, and his reputation exceeds him well in the matters of the flesh. ONE of the ideas I intend to include is that of naked women acting as a serving table to the men, sushi and such laid out over the entire of her body as she is tied up and bound to the actual table. The men are encouraged to eat off the women's bodies and so on and so forth... (Side Note: in this scenario alone I am willing to do a switch role, meaning I am willing to write as the Lord and ladies while you play as the merchant/business man. I am also open to hearing other ideas)

Idea 30:
Forbidden Realm - Off to the far North there is a land that sets far away from all existing neighboring lands. No one outside of this realm speaks of this place, it is a place where sex and deviance is smiled upon and encouraged. The King and Queen that rule over this bit of land are quite unique and firm in their rules of governing, especially when it comes to matters of their court life. When in attendance at the royal palace in this realm, one must be one with their sexuality; women and servants are forced to remain in the nude while the men are allowed to touch and seduce. Sex is to be shared with others, not hidden. This is all new to my character who is a princess from the East, who has been invited to court by the Queen and King, though they have not reached out to anyone in ages. It is said there son however, is in search for a bride, so how will things go when my character princess Anriette Jocasta is met with a new way of life in such a promiscuous court.

Idea 31:
Hillbilly Hills - This plot will take place in the midevil times, their source of light will have come from candles and water has to be fetched with a bucket at the nearby springs and lakes. Incest isnt frowned upon and entertainment is already scarce... this family is set off away from everyone and secluded. The only people around for miles is their own, the family is a big one the mother and father are pieces of shit trash who brought their children up with no morals or respect, and they never learned what the word NO meant. The oldest son was spoiled and given anything he ever wanted, even when it came to taboo things of nature. The oldest daughter was spoiled as well, but not as much as the son and all children were basically treated as slaves and toys to do with what they pleased. The children, four of them all together, three boys and one girl have never left home since there is and never has been an outside life. They are of age now, but nothing has changed, the children dont realize that now they are adults they dont have to be ruled by their parents so they obey as children would. The parents for entertainment, make the children (who are no longer children) engage in each other, and even though the female is spoiled she is still treated like the family fuck meat.

Idea 32:
Perverse Kitchen: My character is a young woman about 18-20 (age can be changed if you prefer it) she spends her free time working in a Japanese restaurant to save up money to go to college. The owner of the restaurant is a widowed man, he runs it with his son who is the cook. It first starts when the son/cook is in the back on his break, he watches her body move as she washes dishes. He watches her for a while and even confides in his father, where they both begin to watch her closely even giving her jobs she normally wouldnt be assigned to normally just so they can see her work her body. One day after lunch the owner locks the front doors, she is in the back washing dishes where the son is smoking a cigarette and watching her. The father joins him in watching her, but going a step farther by starting to molest her... rubbing at her ass as he slowly pulls up her uniform skirt, she whimpers and tries to shy away but she needs the job so she doesnt fight too much. She just does things like moves her body away from him, but it doesnt stop him and he starts to tease her by tugging upwards on her panties before slowly sliding his fingers downwards to play with her body. Urging his son to join him in this game, it ends up with both of them fucking and teasing her. It becomes an every day ritual between the father and son, owning and using their little waitress. After time they become bold in their ways, so much so that the father plays with her pussy while she works in front of the customers; who love the show and are also eventually given a turn with her.

Idea 33:
Captured at Camp - My character is a young woman about 19 years of age, her and a friend or her sister who is 17 about to turn 18 decide to go camping for her birthday. So first they have to hike to the perfect spot, so they go into the wooded area, not aware the land belongs to a young man and his father, though he inherited the land when his dad passed away. While the girls hike, he watches them since he was out hunting anyway for food. The girls make it to a streaming river, unknowingly that further down the river is a cabin where the man (your character lives secluded) they set up camp and begin to celebrate the birthday. They get drunk and even partake in a little pharmaceutical party favors, they turn in for the night and that is when your character strikes, kidnapping them and bringing them back to his cabin. He ties them up and uses them, the oldest tries to escape so as a punishment he strips her and ties her to the tree trunk in the river. He fucks and molests her while she is in the water for his pleasure and entertainment, but afterwards she is so cold and just wants to go back inside where its warm. He leaves her there for a day and night, while having fun with her sister who he keeps tied up inside. By the time he let's the older sister back inside and provides a fire for her to warm up, she is more complacent and willing. She develops Stockholm syndrome and offers him to stay with him as his fuck toy if he let's the sister go, but by that time the sister wants to stay as well and not leave her older sibling. They end up becoming his unofficial wives and they end up giving him babies.

Idea 34:
Apocalyptic Family Dues:
These two families have survived the apocalypse by staying in an underground bunker together for ten years. A decade with these people who at first did not care for each other, but they learned to become one big happy family; eventually venturing out to see the world slowly growing green again and becoming pure again. How did this family go from nearly hating each other to becoming one you ask, well it is simple, the radiation from the blast very little sunk into the ground and exposed them making them sick with a virus; though the virus was one that made them horny all the time. Who makes the first move on who? Lets play it out and see, both families have mother and father; one couple has a son and the other has a daughter.

Idea 35:
Horrid Adoption
My character is 17 and a half when her parents suddenly died in a car accident, she had one year left before she was legally an adult and could care for herself, so she argued that point to the courts without any luck. She was placed in a foster home since she was living in Tokyo and had no relatives there since her father was stationed at work in the foreign land. She is taken in by an already wealthy family that has a son and a daughter but the girl is off at boarding school while the son is the prize of the family and does as he wishes; even ordering the parents around. So when she comes to live with them it's no different and he orders her around as well, treating her like a bratty nuisance of a sister at first. They only take her in because of the money that will come with her while she lives there, they're a very greedy family indeed. Since they know she is so wealthy herself and will come into inheritance when she turns of age, they take it out on her by making her perform things for basic things she needs. (Lewd things once the story progresses)

Idea 36:
Grooming Academy - This is a school for older teens, seventeen to eighteen, sometimes on up to early twenties due to some of the curricular activities and if they pass or not. This idea is set on foreign land, men are the dominant race and women are meant to listen to them or there will be consequences, some harsher than others depending on the male. The school is like a college finishing school, prominent wealthy families with daughters send them to this school, to be groomed to be the perfect wife. The goal is to get their daughters married, to teach them obedience outside of what a fathers discipline provides. It also teaches and coaches them to become more sexual and provocative in day to day life, such as dressing and even the way they carry theirselves. Always to attract the male eye. This school is set in the middle of the the desert, in the middle of no where since it is a private school, admission fees alone would cost the price of a mansion so there aren't many students. Rich boys being groomed to be the dominant male in control, and daughters of rich men being taught to be women and submissive. Not only do they teach these types of classes, but they make sure that each student recieves the basic curriculum such as history, science, math, English, for the girls home economics and for the boys shop and business. However there are sex ed classes as well, and since it is a private school the teajuchers and students live on campus together. They start their day with regular class, then they have lunch and then gym, after they wash up they finish out the afternoon with the regular classes. They are allowed to go to their dorms to do homework, and change but two hours after regular school hours right before dinner there is a sex class. At first it starts off normal, the teacher demonstrating things like putting condoms on bananas and teaching about the anatomy of each male and female, but as the semester goes on it gets more intense. They begin with coupling the kids off, and coach them in what to do to each other sexual wise... helping them learn how to please each other. Of course they do not know what they are doing and this can be subject to change, but in my mind the way I see it the class is a bit uneven leaving one girl without a partner. So the male teacher takes over as her partner, when he sees that the students arent that great he uses the girl as an example. Giving her first great pleasure in front of everyone, making her squirt cream and shake, causing her to be the envy of all girls and causing the guys to want to strive to achieve such a thing from their assigned partner. The female teacher involved goes around, walking to each group helping them individually by placing their hand where it should be or whispering advice to each of the students while the male instructor teaches by performing on the one lonely student. By the end of the semester, they will have the option to go without clothes, and as time goes on more of the regular classes will be replaced with orgy style classes, turning into like a sex grooming cult. They are encouraged to explore each other and not be tied down until there are rings, some who graduate end up marrying another of their classmates while others go on to be CEO of huge corporation companies and end up becoming womanizers, having many girlfriends at once and since it is a foreign land where mens word is law, the women all have to be okay with sharing, or they get kicked to the curb. They students practice on each other and at the end of the semester in order to graduate each student there is taken on a simulation date with one of their instructor teachers. The male is to be given the husband treatment by the female students, while the males are to be forceful and take control with their female teacher/instructor. Depending on how each individual night goes (it will take a while since the semester final is done individually) with the instructor/teacher will determine if they pass or not. If they do not pass, the parents are informed and given the opportunity to pay for another semester until their child graduates, or they are allowed to leave home. Most parents choose to pay for another year, some even more as long as it takes for them to pass and be presentable to be married.

Idea 37:
Luna's Quest - I usually dont do these types of stories, but there is a first for everything right? So this story is of the supernatural sort, my character is a werewolf though she doesnt know it yet because for females they usually turn with their first menstral cycle marking them as a woman now of the pack. It also makes her easier to track down by her mate once she changes, but she doesn't know any of this because she was abandoned by a teen mother who had been terrified of her wolf side, so she dropped the baby off at the hospital no questions asked. Camille Rodriguez had been abandoned and moved around from foster home to foster home since she was a new born babe. She was left in a basket, wrapped in a blanket engraved with the name Camille R a gold necklace with a baby picture of her own mother, and that was it. No one knew for sure if Rodriguez was her real last name, but since her blanket had an R and she liked the name it stuck. Finally she comes of age with her cycle of the month, she ends up changing into her wolf form in front of her adopted parents who freak out and kick her out leaving her on the streets desperately wanting to know where she came from and what she was. Though once she got older, she did her research and put the clues together, she knew what she was and how the cause of it came on because of the blood but there were also rumors that if she ever killed once she turned she would remain in that form. Though she didnt know if that was true or not, and she had no intentions of finding out, she only wanted to find her family. Where she belonged. Only was from an ancient royal bloodline that had thought to been wiped out long ago, but only a few survived scattered out around the world. She was meant to be a Luna of a great pack, but she didnt even know who she was, it took her mate to sniff her out finally after years of waiting since he was in his twenties and she still only seventeen, he knew her scent and just what family she belonged to; she was his long lost betrothed mate. They were meant to unite two great ancient tribes, but the third tribe was ruthless and ended up slaughtering most of the clans and the members, especially the leaders. She had survived due to her mother dumping her at the hospital, once she meets her mate Nate he takes her under his wing and shows her the ways of their world letting her fall in love before he tells her that he is her mate and he is the alpha of the pack that killed most of the other pack members for dominance.

Idea 38 -
Transported to the Underworld
This story starts with my character Karime Young, she has a newly developing gift though she isn't quite aware that it's real, yet. When she dreams deeply, she is transported to another world and in this world all her fleshy desires come true. She ends up exploring this world to find herself going through it sort of like an Alice in wonderland effect, first she comes to a bunch of mirrors and she sees herself for the first time. She is not quite herself, in this world she sees herself more voluptuous and curvy, an air of desire radiates off of her in a glimmering way. She is also dressed to tempt, white sheer lace top that covers her huge breasts, but still exposes the areola and mounds, attached to her bottom by white lace straps stretching between her top and bottom along her thighs, clasping at the ends of white stockings. Her panties are lace and see through as well, paired with white high heels and long brunette curls. Once she passes through the maze of mirrors she comes to this dark room lit by candlelight all along the stone walls, when she ventured to the middle of the room there are cages of both men and women naked but fully aroused. The men growl with desire and stretch through the bars to try and grab at her, will she dare to tease? The women too dance along the edges of their cage to try and lure her attentions onto them, she doesnt realize but there is someone else there who is not in a cage but sitting atop a throan he watches her closely but quietly to not startle her, but when she wakes up she is pulled out of that world and back into reality; however this was the King of hell visiting his level of lust and now he desires her most.

Idea 39:
The Virus - With the world going to shambles; the governments came together to come up with a plan for peace. First they would create a virus that would attack by making the people peaceful laid back and sexual instead of violent. It would spread like wildfire just by sleeping with someone who was infected, and then passing it on the same way. These people act crazed by leaving their outfits open to expose themselves and basically beg for sex and to constantly be fucked. Some even find partners to satisfy their needs and desires of this virus. Soon the world becomes used to it, and even likes the fact that crime rates have gone down significantly because everyone wants to love on the next person. It heals the world and turns it into a more loving and erotic non judgmental place.

idea: 40-
The Queen Regent and Rejected Bride: This is more of a canon character story, with Cersei Lannister and Sansa Stark. This story will take a little turn for difference though, becoming AU which is not canon to the stories. In my idea, while Sansa is still betrothed to Joffrey, Cersei ends up corrupting the young girl for her selfish vixen like ways. She pretends that it's for the best to help Sansa become the best wife for her son, however once she is tossed aside for Margaery Tyrell this is when Cersei becomes a little more mean showing her true colors to Sansa. No longer having to pretend and be nice, she uses the girl for her perverse desires like a slave, taking what she desires and when Joffrey marrys her off to Tyrion Cersei makes the two of them couple in front of her to make sure the deed is done. She tells Tyrion that his wife is nothing but a whore, telling him that she never intends to stop using Sansa or her body either.

Last edited:
Anyone willing to start something saucy with me for the new year? Perhaps we can come up with an idea together.. holiday themed if you wish.

Bump, but slow replies... but I'm very loyal. I always come back and reply and my replies are always worth while. Feel free to comment if you've had me as a partner as reference if youd like to boost up my partnerships. Thank you in advance, and if you do please message me to let me know so that we can update our own partnership. New stories etc.

Back
Top Bottom