Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Hey! So I'm new to roleplaying. I've always wanted to roleplay but I've never started to do so because I feel really awkward. I finally decided to stop being a pussy and man up. I don't really know what roleplay I want, but these are my kinks (I know, they're gross. Sorry):

-Rape
-Incest (Forced and Consentual)
-Tentacles + Tentacle Rape
-Lesbian Sex [Forced and Consentual] (but straight sex is ok đź‘Śđź‘Ś)
-Torture
-Handcuffs
-Kidnapping
-Master/Pet
-Being the "forced" one (The kidnapped one, The raped one, etc etc)
-I'm also ok with extra w h o l e s o m e roleplays, so don't be scared to request those!

Turn Offs:
-Vore
-Scat
-Necrophilia

Try to bring up your kinks and we could compromise on a roleplay that fits both of our prefrences.

I'll only roleplay using BlueMoon PMS; hope you understand

Hope you consider it!

Last edited:
Hello . I am new as well and my English is not that good ether but , reading you likes really turned me on so if you like to rp just let me know !
i would like to try force and incest
PS its my first time rping ever .
+ i am a man

Hi!!

I'd be super interested in roleplaying with you! Unfortunately, I can't seem to PM you, so I hope posting here is okay . .
I am looking to play a female as well, predominantly consensual (but also looking to dabble in tentacle play, so I may compromise.)
Here is a link to my F-list for a list of my kinks - it is stated that I will experiment with anything and everything, however, so nothing is really "off-limits" aside from anything dealing with excrement (scat, watersports), vore, necrophilia, pedophilia, urethra play (unless involving a tentacle/live insert), and a few other things that can be discussed.

If you're interested, or still active here (I noticed the post-date of this thread), send me a PM!

xoxo, Kuu

Back
Top Bottom