Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Pechadur's Shoppe (Revamped)

pechadur

뽀뽀
Hello there!
chinesefontdesign.com_2016-09-24_18-30-33-1.gif
My name is pechadur and it is lovely to make your acquaintance. I'm a biological female in real life, though I do like playing as male characters from time to time. My age isn't too important, it's over the age of twenty at the very least and I have a little over ten years of writing experience. I'd like to think that I'm friendly and not a mean person, so please don't hesitate to PM me after reading through this thread if you're interested! I'd love to hear your ideas as well, so even if something doesn't catch your fancy I'm always willing to plot out something we'd both enjoy.

Rules and Regulations
This isn't meant to scare people away, but I do have some requirements for a role play partner.
1. Read my F-list. Ask any clarifying questions if you have them, but read my F-list and let me know what kinks you're interested in.
2. Tying in to number one: Do NOT send me anything relating to incest or bestiality. It might lead to a block.
3. Spelling and grammar are two must haves. I don't write perfectly, seeing as how I love commas, so an occasional error is alright. Anything more will have me hesitating on replying.
4. Don't randomly disappear. I'll let you know if I do beforehand, seeing as how I'm trying to be a responsible adult, so I'd like that courtesy returned.
5. Don't just send a 'hey wanna rp' PM. That's a lame introduction.
6. I do like a 50/50 plot smut ratio, however, I do sometimes like having an itch scratched. The worst I'll say is no!
7. Do not pick a face claim for me. I should have added this earlier. It's very rude.
8. I have a monster brothel idea here, if you're interested in this.
9. I don’t role play on discord, only on this site.
10. Don’t send a “Hey want to do this plot?” Or anything similarly boring short. Give us something to work with.
Fandoms
Merely alphabetized, my main pairings will be listed in order of my favourites.
1. Dragon Age (FenrisxHawke, ZevranxHawke/Warden, MagexTemplar)
2. Fallout (Lone WandererxThe World)
3. Naruto (Modern!AU)(KibaxHinata, KakashixSakura, ItachixHinata)
4. The Elder Scrolls (AdventurerxDragonborn, AdventurerxThe World)
6. TBA

Quick smutty plots

1. The maid accidentally breaks something expensive and offers to make up for it by attending to the boss’ every need.
2. When Character A is short on the week’s pay for their kid’s babysitter (Character B), the babysitter happily offers to accept some other form of payment.
3. A boss seduces their employee by giving the employee an ultimatum. The employee has to work overtime or sleep with the boss to get out of it.
4. Two frisky students sneak into an empty classroom after school or into the restricted section of the school library to hook up. (Could lead to a teacher catching them and approaching the female student.)

Longer plots

1. My Best Friend's Brother is the One For Me: Self explanatory, really. Could be a slower thing or faster paced.

Last edited:
Bumped. I want to explore something with a daddy kink... kind of. (Not actual blood relation though.)
I may not reply if your intro doesn't catch my eye, maybe send a funny joke?

Last edited:
an interesting concept i would like to try out: for a starter message send me an opening to any prompt you'd like with the kinks you'd like to include listed at the top. they must fall in line with mine or i will not respond. also please follow the rules at the top, haha.

Back
Top Bottom