Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Character/Characters Strike a Chord With You?

glitch

「危ない」
200.gif

( think about yourself. )
This isn't particularly deep or anything!
Just think about yourself and the
character/characters you like in media.
anime/manga, tv shows, movies, games...

Everyone has that one character
or those few characters that they
like for some
reason or another.
maybe it's aesthetic. maybe you can
relate to them. maybe you think they're
compelling. maybe they're hot.

Now go ahead and share them! : )

(extra brownie points if you say why you do and/or add gifs of them!)

uwaaa i know this is such a silly idea, i know, but i thought it'd be lots of fun and make people think !

tumblr_ox4ivy47th1rhgqlxo2_400.gif

if it wasn't obvious from my icon, i really dig himiko toga from boku no hero academia/my hero academia!
her aesthetic with knives and blood all while wearing a serafuku and hosting messy buns is just fantastic.
plus high key somewhat yandere is always great. and she can transform into people, wow wow wow ; 0 ;

( ; v ;' i'll share more the more people join in! )

I like Deku from Boku no Hero Academia because he struggles with life and never gives up no matter how hard things get. Naruto struck a chord inside me because I got bullied in the past too. And not to forget Harry Potter, I'm still waiting for my letter to Hogwarts ;_;

I think I am struck by Killua from HxH how he had no friends and when he finally had friends he was happier than ever and they help him forget his life. I also am struck by Gohan from dbz and how he feels like he is weighted down to be the best and to follow after his father. He has to take control when his dad isnt there.

You're both right. We all root for the underdog because we see ourself in them. And nobody likes to be told that they are like their mother or father. That's the reason why I like Killua too. Not to forget his younger sister, I felt sorry for her that Killua was the only one who understood her.

One of my favorite in the Danganronpa series is Miu Iruma

tumblr_ox2d8y7TyZ1w3hssko1_r1_540.gif

Made to be least popular character in V3, but that somehow did the opposite. With the most foulest mouth of any characters in the series from cursing to sexually subjects. She acts high and mighty, but show some backbone than she becomes submissive.

I have to go with Henry the Alchemist just because I felt like him all the time during puberty.
And I really hope there's some au out there where my potion-brewing, gay cowboy idol has learned to embrace his sexuality instead of letting it be an unhinged monster.

I've always felt like Rei Kiriyama. In more ways than I'm comfortable with. Never got around to watch the second season though, can't get back into it for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom