Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Craving Truly Extreme Bondage

Kubiwa

Meteorite
Hello again, Blue Moon! I'll try to keep this even shorter than last time.

Do phrases like "permanent bondage", "ballet heels", "posture collar", "discipline corset", "latex hood", "bitch suit" and "nose hooks" send a shiver down your spine, as they do mine? Then we simply must have a chat.

Want to go even further? How about "body modification", "breath control", "gratuitous punishment", "strict chastity" and "toilet play"? These are strictly optional, but I'll be all the more interested if you're open to any of them.

To give you a better picture (pun intended,) check out the extremely NSFW gallery of inspirational images in the spoiler tag below.

Now that I've said that:
  • I'd prefer to play via PM but could be talked into using a thread or e-mail.
  • I'm looking to roleplay as, and roleplay with, female characters or variations thereof that have breasts and use she/her pronouns. If you want to play a character with a cock you should definitely have an interest in chastity and denial.
  • I may be willing to play as canon characters and with canon settings, but can't promise familiarity. Anime and video game canons are the best bet. Ask away if you've got a craving of your own.
  • I can play either dom, sub or possibly even both if we do the multiple characters thing mentioned below.
  • I love to play multiple characters and/or play with multiple characters, but it's not required.
  • My only limits that we're likely to hit are diapers/infantilism, pregnancy, and anything against the site rules.
  • I prefer to write (and read) fairly long posts but can try to limit myself to a medium sized paragraph or so.
  • I'll try to reply daily but might slip sometimes if I have stuff going on IRL.
Please don't be afraid to ask if that leaves you with any questions! I look forward to hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom