Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
I have had a lot of experience in RP, from very old formats. I am not trying to brag, just trying to sell myself I suppose. But here it goes with what types of scenarios I enjoy most.

I do mostly fantasy aspect. I can curb out the fantasy aspect, but I still enjoy a pre-modern setting. As I feel like it's the most escape from this modern world, that I've already had my experiences in. I feel like I never would be able to experience what those medievil settings would be like, so hence why it is my niche.

For story-lines/plots I enjoy: I enjoy both smut and romantic scenes. Though even my romantic scenes will build to NSFW roleplay. I do enjoy being dom, and I will rarely be complete sub for the entire story. I also do enjoy portraying the heroic one (damsel in distress saving type.) But also, I enjoy being the one who puts a damsel in distress, and other things ;).

I do not do: scat, vore, excessive gore, "extreme" ageplay (toddlercon type), futa (sorry for the new movement, but no). I think other than that, I am open for business!

Back
Top Bottom