Fx Any Searching for fun, shameless smut

-Bianca-

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hey there! Name's Bianca. Thanks for stopping by. ^^

I'll try to keep this short and sweet and not bore you with a bajillion tedious details. Just so you can get to know me a little better first though, here are a few fun facts.

1) I may be new here, but I am actually a long time roleplayer with ~6 years of experience.
2) I am heterosexual, but am 100% fine writing with partners of any gender or orientation.
3) I am usually a multi-para poster, but for this I am looking for quick, smutty writing and little else. ;)
4) I prefer to play through PMs, no threads or messengers. There are no exceptions to this.
5) I have very few limits as far as kinks go. We'll get into that in a little bit here, though. xD
6) I will only write female or futa characters. I have tried writing males in the past, but it just isn't to my liking.
7) I tend to be a quick poster due to my pretty easy work schedule. Doesn't mean you have to match me though.
8) And last, but certainly not lest... yes, I am a real female, as advertised. :3

Now that the "meet 'n greet" is over with, let's get on to the fun shall we. And by that I mean kinks. Lovely lovely kinks. :)

My favorites:

Current craving =

• Lactation
  • Breast expansion
  • Anthros
  • Non-con - Almost always a requirement, honestly. :p
  • Hucows
  • Futas
  • Bondage
  • Cum milking
  • Huge boobs
  • Huge cocks
  • Excessive cum
  • Multiple orgasms
  • Orgasm control
  • Chubby ladies - NOT obese
  • Tentacles, aliens and monsters
  • Dirty talking - Also a requirement 99.99% of the time.

There are others, but these are just my top favorites. We don't need to include every single one of them in an RP, but having at least 2 or 3 of them would be great!

My maybes:

These are open to discussion, so just ask if you have an idea involving one or more of them. :)

• Foot play
  • Water sports - Specifically bathroom control.
  • Living insertions
  • Urethra play
  • Bimboification
  • Transformation - Like changing your girlfriend or sister into a busty, lactating hucow for example. I will not write males transforming into females.
  • Mind control
  • Public scenes
  • Risk of discovery - For those public sexcapades. :p
  • Impregnation
  • Multiple characters - Can include harems.

My Pairings:

• FxF
  • MxF
  • FxFuta
  • MxFuta
  • FutaxFuta

These pairings can include anything ranging from the tried and true Girl v. Alien, to incest (siblings in particular ), to Anthros v. Humans, or whatever else you can dream up. My rule of thumb is, if it has reproductive organs and a libido, it can screw my characters. :p

My NOs:

These are hard no's. No negotiations, no haggling, no exceptions!

• Scat
  • Blood play
  • Gore
  • Snuff

Aaaaaand, I think that should do it for kinks for now.

Hope to hear from you all soon!!

Last edited:
Short informational "bump"...

I have updated my rules, and will no longer be providing my Discord for RP purposes. I will now RP exclusively through PMs, no exceptions.

Le bump! :3

Looking for someone to do quick, shameless, depraved, smutty roleplays with. Non-cons are a must!

The dirtier the better. ^_^

It's been a while, but now that life has calmed down a bit, I'm looking to partake in some smutty RP adventures. ^^

It's been a long time, but I'm back for a little while, and looking for a few RPs.

Back
Top Bottom