Fx M or F Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

I am going to keep this short and sweet.
I roleplay over PM & Threads only.
The pairings I am interested in and my preferences are listed below. I am open to new ideas so feel free to pm me about other stories you think I might enjoy.
I prefer partners who write 3 paragraphs or more, if you respond with only a couple sentences this will not work.
Story, plot, creativity, and character development are just as important to me as smut. I need both.
I understand people have lives and get busy, but I would prefer if you can commit to at least 2 replies a week minimum.
If for some reason you know in advance you will be unable to respond for a while just give me a heads up.
I tend to reply once a day on average depending on what is going on in my real life.
When you contact me make sure you let me know if you want to play a male or female and what role you want in the pairing.
I tend to prefer being submissive with male partners and dominant with female partners, but the relationship doesn't need to be extreme for me to enjoy it.
Thank you so much for giving this thread a read and I look forward to hearing from some of you soon.
- PL

F-list:
F-list - Warning

Pairings I would love to play:
(Im open to combining some of these ideas too)

Modern Day:
Teacher x Student
Serial Killer x Apprentice
Patient x Therapist
Older Brother's Friend x Best Friend's Sister

Fantasy:
Warlord x Slave Seer(Psychic)
Demon x Warlock
Vampire x Victim
Hunter x Paranormal Entity
Deity x Cleric
Dragon/Monster x Virgin Sacrifice