Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Fab's rarely used request thread (F x f)

Fabulam-Admissarius

Forever Dust
The Basics
  • What gender you are behind the keyboard doesn't matter to me. I like the wine not the label. <3
  • I prefer to write in PMs.
  • I Value quality of post over length of post.
  • No vore and no naughty time bathroom stuff, other than that we can negotiate.
  • I play dominate or switch characters and the occasional brat.

The World Unseen
Musical Inspiration:
Wicked Game * Don't Cry * Stay With Me

The Basics
  • This is a supernatural love story, set in a supernatural version of our modern world.
  • MC is a Primal (psychic vampire) trying to survive in a way that does as little damage as possible
  • YC, unknown to her is a Psion (Psychic) whose powers have helped her in her profession. Maybe she is a cop, investigator reporter, writer, journalist or some other profession that is interested in a series of mysterious deaths loosely connected to MC.
  • IC Relationship baggage is a bonus.
  • Slow-burn vibes a bonus.
  • Damaged characters a bonus.
  • Patience with my occasional disappearing act is a major bonus.
Twilight Veil (Original Setting). Since the beginning of time, a metaphysical war has been raging on between the Primordial Darkness and the Eternal Light. Over time Earth, with it's strange humans made of both light and darkness, became the final battleground. For thousands of years, the Darkness unleashed plagues upon mankind. In an effort to destroy one of the light's most powerful weapons, the Psions, Humans with powerful psychic abilities. The darkness created and released upon the world Seven Primal Lords, each of them representing an aspect of darkness or sin, found in humans. These Primal Lords spawned an army of weaker Primals who were tasked with hunting down and destroying Psions. They can sense them and are drawn to them like moths to flames. Over the centuries the Psions were all but wiped out as were many of the primal lords and most of the army they had built. In the aftermath, Primals were left directionless and resorted to feeding on normal humans. What few Psions remained blocked their powers and went into hiding. Now, generations later Primals and Psions are natural enemies but very few of them know why in this modern age.

MC, Tru, is a Primal, who as a young woman was turned during WWII, She has been traveling the world living and feeding among the humans in various ways. Never staying one place for too long because although she tries her best not to the process of feeding often kills humans. When the story starts she finds herself back in NY, a place she lived shortly after the war. To literally survive she engages in sex work. Having been directly turned by the Primal Lord of Lust it is the one "sin" that truly sustains her. And while feeding off of humans almost always kills them Tru does her best not to by sustaining herself off of Ambient psychic energy. Something limited to Primals called "Alphas" who were directly turned by an actual Primal Lord. When the story starts there is a less discerning Primal with the same MO that has been leaving a trail of bodies. YC would be involved with the investigation of this as either a persistent loved one of a victim, a reporter, private investigator, CSI investigator, cop or anything else that fits.

The Hook: Our characters meet with YC investigating MC. There is an attraction. MC eventually decides to help YC. Slow relationship burn maybe even a reluctant one on MC part because she doesn't want to accidentally kill her. YC ends up being a Psion who has had a block on her powers since she was a child. This twist makes it possible for MC to be with YC and feed without killing her because YC has a reserve of psychic energy that replenishes. Meanwhile, the "rogue" primal YC is actually hunting for isn't rogue at all. It is a brood of Primal's led by yep you guessed it The Primal Lord of Lust that made MC, who finds out YC is a real live super yummy Psion and comes after her big time..... or some shit like that.

↞|| Lissette Lejeune AKA: Tru ||↠

mackenzie-davis-malibu-magazine-september-october-2017-photos-13.jpg

↞||Birthplace||↠ Le Havre France
↞||Orientation||↠ Lesbian but almost exclusively has sex/feeds on men.
↞||Lovers||↠ Never anyone she cares about because her hunger makes it dangerous.
↞||Height||↠ 6'
↞||Identifying Marks||↠ A total lack of identifying marks.
↞||Career / Job||↠ Sex Worker

OWCH.gif

12202869815-83e0818d06-c.jpg

↞|| Things To Know ||↠
  • ||Background||↠ Turned as a young woman during the German Occupation of France Tru used her abilities to hunt, feed upon and kill Nazis. She has done her best not to kill innocent people but she has from time to time by accident. Hunted by various groups of humans who know about the supernatural world Tru stays on the move only settling into big cities for a few years at most before moving on.

• ||Physical Description||↠ Tall and lean and very fit with boyish features. Dressed appropriately she has often passed as a man in the past and even lived as one for almost a decade following the war. She has dirty blonde hair that she keeps short and has a grungy vibe to the way she dresses when not all dolled up to work. (Note: I have a version of Tru in mind that was assigned male at birth. She has identified as female her entire life even during those times she found it necessary to live as a man. If that is your jam we can talk about it.)

• ||Personality||↠ Dark. Broody. Likes to laugh but rarely does. Tru has a kind way about her but she is and what she must do to survive limits the ways in which she can express this. She has long since removed herself from the world. She loves art and literature and talking-picture shows. She isn't as keen on modern films as she is on the classics. Her favorite movie is Casablanca. She's a romantic even though she has never been in love. She can be cynical at times. She has seen the best and worst in humanity but mostly the worst.

• ||Sexuality||↠ In spite of her supernatural nature and chosen profession, Tru isn't an overtly sexual person. Most of what gets her going is cerebral. Capture her mind? The heart follows and the body isn't far behind.

• ||Coffee or Tea||↠ Coffee

• ||Night Owl or Early Bird||↠ Night Owl

• ||Summer, Spring, Winter, or Autumn||↠ Autumn.

• ||Cake or Pie||↠ Cake

• ||TV or Book||↠ Books

Secrets of The Sea (F x f)
  • This is a love story at sea, set in the modern world. With maybe just a dash of supernatural if that is your jam.
  • MC is a former search and rescue diver for the coast guard and now Captains her own ship.
  • YC is a reporter, photographer, writer, scientist, journalist or some other profession that is interested in a fictional chain of islands that has been battered by extreme weather events.
  • IC Relationship baggage is a bonus.
Merit Santos, Age 31, Captain of the Wayward Star

Merit 1
Merit 2
Merit 3
Merit 4

Physical Description: Physically strong and naturally athletic Merit Santos is a tall lean woman of American and Cuban descent. She has warm brown skin and an athletic build that while slightly boyish, still retains pleasantly subtle curves.

Merit's hair is long black and silky in appearance even when twisted and curled by the sea winds. She has full lips and well-defined, slightly masculine cheekbones.

Her dark brown eyes appear almost black at night and have hints of gold in the sunlight. They are large, carry a hint of wicked mischief and almost always smile even if that smile never fully reaches her lips.

When attempting not to show her amusement a single eyebrow raises up ever so slightly betraying her true feelings without fail.

Distinguishing Marks: Merit has a few work-related scars. Small nicks and cuts on her hands that are mostly unnoticeable. The exception to this is the tip of her left middle finger which was once cut to the bone and now sports a long thin line where the mostly numb digit eventually healed. She has three modest tattoos, a small faded sailboat on her right ankle, a series of small stars that start well inside her right hip bone and disappear under her bikini line, and a gypsy moth hidden at the base of her neck visible only when her hair is pulled up.

Personality: A free spirit Merit loves people and yet has never fully allowed herself to love anyone due to a lonely upbringing and fears of intimacy and abandonment. In spite of these relationship blockers, she is friendly and relatively well-adjusted. She has a kind heart and has never expected much out of people thus rarely holds a grudge when things don't work out. She has several ex-boyfriends and one ex-girlfriend that she still maintains friendly contact with.

Merit loves kids. Not babies and never wants one of her own but she loves kids and can spend hours upon patient hours playing with or instructing them. Her favorite types of customers are families with kids something most other charter boat captains avoid given the choice.

She is incredibly self-reliant not out of some high moral standard or code but out of experience and necessity. She's comfortable doing things for herself and others doing something for her is a strange mix of turn-on and turn-off that sways from one side to the other based primarily on the level of trust she has for someone. Something that isn't readily given in spite of her friendly nature.

Although she works in a male-dominated field and has a few hard edges Merit is typically sensual and soft romantically. She likes touching and kissing and is an incredibly giving lover.

The Wayward Star
Model
- Super Maramu 2000
Type of hull - Monohull Category - Offshore cruising sailboat
Hull length - 52’ 6” Waterline length - 41’ 4”
Beam (width) - 15’ 1” Hull speed - 8.62 knots

Layout - Image 1 Image 2

Ships Sound System and Merit's Current Playlist
Elle King - "Ain't Gonna Drown"
Bishop Briggs - "River"
Banks - "Weaker Girl"
Two Feet - "Musical Doodles & Sex"
Bishop Briggs - "Wild Horses"
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
"My soul is full of longing for the secret of the sea." - Longfellow

The Wayward Star, much like her Captain, was built for the sea. Long and sleek with subtle pleasing curves that allowed for seemingly effortless movement through the deep blue. They were born for the sea and loved the ocean winds in all their forms. From a soft caressing breeze to the strong and sturdy gales they captured together in the old ships sails. Secretly they even loved the storms as dangerous and unpredictable as they could be. Storms that from time to time would force them from the open sea.

And here in lay the one true difference between the Captain and her ship. For the Wayward Star had known the loving embrace of many a safe harbor, something Merit Santos had never known. But if there was one thing facing the Hurricane of life alone taught you. It was how to toughen up, baton down the hatches and weather the fucking storm. And Merit could weather the storm.

“Fuck me.” Merit grumbled as she wiped her greasy hands on the ass cheeks of her faded cutoff jeans, leaving an aptly placed handprint on what was perhaps her best physical feature. A grey-haired Hawaiian man chuckled. “You know I can call someone.”

“Yeahh Benny? And who do you know that’s better’n me?” There was a decidedly southern accent in her tone. The best thing the Georgia foster care system had ever given her. Regardless of how debatablely good that gift was. Merit leaned back in to tighten the ornery bolt. Benny didn’t skip a beat as he teased. “Better mechanics? Plenty, but they don’t work for free sooo.”

“Oh, this ain’t free Muchacho.” Merit quipped. “I’m just tryin to keep myself in that home grown Okie you make.”

“You like my okolehao?” Benny asked a little surprised. Merit smirked. “Not really but it’s cheaper'n paint thinner and works just as good.”

“Ha ha very funny. Well I brought a case of it with your other supplies” Benny replied. Insulted but not insulted he added. “That’s a family recipe you know.”

Merit rose up from under the hood confident enough in her work that she gathered her tools and closed the hood of the old pickup truck. “Yeahhh?” Merit had a quirky way of drawing out her “yeahs” like she was a detective in an old school noir film. Generally speaking the longer she drew it out the more smart-ass her remark was going to be. “That’s one recipe you should just keep in the family Benny.” In truth Merit liked the Hawaiian Moonshine which absolutely did double as paint thinner. She grinned and hooked her thumb in the direction of the driver’s seat. “Give her a try.”

Benny did and after a few seconds of suspect moaning and groaning the engine turned over and fired up. “I take it back! You are the best I know my friend. You need help loading up?” Benny asked. Merit looked at the boxes of provisions and supplies they had already unloaded near her boat. Her charter would be here soon, and Merit was already a little behind schedule, but she shook her head no. Because she knew her old friend's back had seen far better days. “No. Go. Give those grand-babies a kiss for me and I’ll see you in a few months.

“You be careful Merit. Tangawa is a dangerous place right now.” Benny said. “Yeahh? Guess that’s why their pay’n me the big bucks. Aloha Muchacho.”

“Aloha my friend.” And with that the old man eased his truck off of the dock offering a second polite wave to a young woman standing nearby that he had only just noticed.

Merit hadn't seen the new arrival. Instead she was looking between the supplies and her boat while adding more smudgy hand-prints to her cutoff jeans. Mentally sorting where everything would go so as to leave room for all of her clients equipment. The grimy cut off jeans, snake-skin print tank top, sun kissed honey skin combined in a way that gave Merit a trampy tomboy look. She had lean defined muscles, wild wind blown hair and while attractive she had faintly masculine cheek bones. Wasting no time she stretched her long tone legs out to straddle the gap between the dock and the Wayward Star and began shuttling the supplied from the dock to her boat. Far far in the distance the skys were dark and lightning heated up the horizon.

Attachments

• The Writers Soul.jpg
    The Writers Soul.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Room for one more writing partner. If the request above doesn't float your boat..... okay I totally wrote that before realizing the story above actually involves a boat. Anyway if you want to toss me an idea go for it. Either a variation on the above theme or something brand spanking new. I'm good with taking time to plot, plan and world build if you are.

Or you know. Something with actual spankings :p

Not and actual bump. Yet. Just some moderately adequate art and poetry that I've had dancing around in my head for some time. I'm going to give it a home here for now ;)

The Writer's Soul

We are newborn gods, imagination our universe.
Thoughts beget words. Some polite and others true.

We craft worlds built upon dreams, thus placed upon pages.
All so that we might shed our mortal ways, purge past pain and shape those futures feared.

We are love and hate and all things beyond and between.
We are what all Gods are, be they little or small.

We fleece time and tempt fate.
That we might ignite the passions of passersby and be worshiped in their minds eye.

For there is no creator, nor creation, absent the element of ego.

We are relentless little gods, sacrificing upon the altars of ourselves.

Equal parts lost and found, scrambling for immortality in the alchemy of our prose.

~Fab

Bump. Most interested in finding a writing partner for "The World Unseen". If you have an idea that has a similar vibe/dynamic to the two ideas in this thread let's talk about it.

Back
Top Bottom