Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Rusty's Requests: Craving furries. NOW WITH HORROR CRAVING!

RustyRedHero

Breaker
I'm 32 years old, very experienced writer that is currently going to school for Game Design. I'm a semi-literate writer, and a Dungeon Master, I care about plot, I care about story, but I'm not here to just world-build. I like a good 50-50 when it comes to plot/smut ratio. I don't care what's between your legs unless we're starting a relationship (which I'm not really looking for). I only play through PMs and if you can't give a good description to a scene when we enter a new area at your behest, or keep up with at least one well structured paragraph, I'm going to lose intrest. I do have an F-List, but I never follow it. Hard No list consists of bodily messes (I've played with blood before, and it can work, but if it comes from the parts we're focusing on and it's not cum, count me out) and Playing Submissive and Non-Con (I don't fantasize about forcing someone into sex). Hard Yeses are multiple orgasms and body worship (you want me to get more heated in my responses, run fingers over chest and body, dig her nails in and hold tight, make me feel it through your words, and I will return in kind) Anything else, I'm either open or experienced.

Strong craving at this time for furry girls to play with my dragon friend in my Avatar, ask about this with any plot and we'll see if we can make it work.

With that here are my few ideas that I have I'd like to play out. *s show that I'm craving it.

1. Taming a Spoiled Brat.
YC is an entitled elitist, someone who has been given everything in life on a silver platter, education means nothing to her as all of her needs in life will be met by others. MC would be someone who knows her in a professional capacity, be that bodyguard, business friend of the family, owner of a powerful organization or company. Fact is he wants her, and he has learned that to get what you want, you must take what you want. This sounds nefarious but for this to work she needs to be kind of a slut, play along with Dub-Con and the like.

2. The Rookie needs to learn.
YC is either a new soldier or adventurer that gets into trouble with a local official. As punishment, and to prevent such problems in the future, she is set to be trained by someone else. She does not know this man is a retired hero, and in trying to disobey him, she does not realize how outclassed she is, and even with his age, he has power that she believes is far beyond her.

3. MxFxF.
I don't have a plot in mind for this one, but I've been craving a threesome like this pretty badly.

4. Sex and Horror.
I experimented in an RP with a character being assailed and sexually attacked by multiple horrors and monstrosities in a Silent Hill style of setting. I have several creatures in mind for sexual appeal and individual kinks, including (but not limited to) fingering, breeding, rough sex, bestiality, bondage, pain, oral, and more. This RP would allow for a "Save system" and bad ends, allowing YC to experience the extremes that these creatures can offer, if you choose to allow it. The only thing I would require for this game is YC holding some sort of sexual regret. This RP also doesn't require strictly monsters, having some regular humans (or furries) that are just as monstrous as the creatures.

Open to other ideas as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom