Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Saturn is Searching[ Updated 09.22.18 ]

mcrningstar

Meteorite
image.gif

Hello, and welcome to my Ons & Offs page! While my screen-name is mcrningstcr, you may all refer to me as Saturn.
Before we jump into what I'm interested and not interested in, I wanted to do a quick little intro thing to talk about
myself and just try and see if I can make you feel more like you know me so we're less like complete strangers. I'm a
twenty-one year old female who grew up in the United States. I currently do go to college, so when it's not the
summer time, I have a lot going on so I do request a lot of patience on your part. I'm also an actress so I do have a lot of
experience playing someone else. Also, I've roleplayed for many years, in fact, I started as a child in G rated things and
worked my way upwards to adult. That doesn't mean I can't improve on it, however! I do accept polite, constructive
criticism on all of my writing. For a more detailed list of my turn ons and turn offs, I'll try to link that above.

image.gif

♥ Please don't post in this thread - contact me via PM if you're interested in something.
♥ Please don't address me as sweetie, honey, darling, etc. It makes me really uncomfortable.
♥ Communication! I know sometimes anxiety is rough ( I have it too ), but I need to know if you need something changed/if you like or dislike something/or are going to be away for awhile.
♥ Be patient! We all have lives outside of writing and so we can't always be on to reply right away. Give me some time and I will give you that same respect.
♥ I write women, primarily, generally submissive or non-d/s, but if given the right plot I've been trying to get into writing men too. I prefer playing men in a M/M, relationship, however.
♥ I don't care about your own sexuality or gender when we write, meaning, as long as you can pull off your character, it doesn't matter if you match them in real life.
♥ I exclusively write in third person in full sentences; I'm not here to cyber or write intimate scenes with you, behind the computer. Just your character.
♥ I prefer roleplaying via Forums & PMs but if I know you well enough I might be interested in writing via E-Mail.
♥ If you've read these rules, include a type of flower in the subject line.
♥ I love detailed posts; typically I write 2-3 paragraphs but if you give me more to work with, I can do more.
♥ I don't mind writing something that's more smut than plot, but I do enjoy a good story too!
♥ Please try and proof-read your work, though I won't be too anal about it, but I do need to be able to understand you.
♥ Obviously, the basic rules still stand - no godmodding, power playing, one liners, etc.
♥ Let me know if you ever wish to drop something! I don't like not knowing.

image.gif

♥ Fandoms ( harry potter, sailor moon, the shadowhunter chronicles, harvest moon, disney... )
♥ Non-Con/Blackmail
♥ Historical ( medieval, victorian era, 20s-50s, etc. )
♥ Incest
♥ Dry Humping
♥ Romance
♥ Teasing
♥ Pregnancy
♥ Teens ( site rules!!! ) or Young Adults
♥ Naivety
♥ Seduction
♥ Playing the younger character

image.gif

♥ Excessive Cum
♥ Vore