Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Skyrim 0.o that itch you want scratched.

Hello and welcome to my skyrim thread, my last one was soooooo... popular I thought of giving this a try for those who like me, enjoy skyrim.

What am I looking for????
I would like to find someone who can keep up with a story, and not change it to much as well as keeping this idea grounded. So no god characters or dragon born, our characters will be normal men and women in a fantasy world trying to live the day without dying. Soooo.... this is going to be an immersive story, with 300 mods running it :) if you know what that means then you are one step closer to enjoying a hot fur bed with my character. The challenge of this role play is to keep up with several things and to be open minded at the same time, Frostfall is a mod that runs the cold, we will act out the chill, warm by the fire, or with our bodies :) as we explore and fight our way through skyrim. Surviving an immersive story is never easy and only a handful can wrap there heads around such a complex idea, but sometimes we might not want to fight the bandits on the road, so we have options, for example your character might have the charm to hire the bandits for a job, orrr.... persuade the three bandits to have my character instead, to save his own butt... this is not a love story, its the hard life of skyrim. I'm not looking for Romeo or some white knight to take my character away, I'm looking for that gritty hard character willing to do anything for coin or his life.
Through out the story well have to make choices that may conflict with the other character but drama is fun in story telling... I hate following a line as it becomes boring and dull then I sleep and never return. The choices we might face are what faction do we side with? the Empire or the storm cloaks? or none of them and stay on our own side making coin from both? What you should be getting from this, is that anything is up in the air with this story.

Kinks, this part is what you might want? Everything goes... and I mean everything, why? why limit yourself to what could be a story about keeping you at the edge of your seat? I dislike limiting ideas any way.

This character I will play... about her.

Anisa The Fury
Her father and mother was a nord so she is to :) duh... In short, her story is about revenge trying to find the guy that destroyed her home and killed her parents blah blah blah.... part of the story is her trying to find the guy responsible for this evil deed, so you have her motive in this rp. What I would like to play out is that she already knows your character and are friends that may have benefits :)

Anisa The Fury is the one with the C under it and thats the armor she wears... sometimes she changes to the the one on the far right too... this part is what she wears and uses as weapons. In colder areas she will wear fur armor but with the same aesthetic and in some what warmer areas of skyrim if such exists she wears something less fur. If you ask no she is not part of the companions, she well use to be but then had a falling out with a few members got into a fight, and now they or she might fight them on sight.... so another story plot... yay!

Your character??? no idea, could be anyone or thing... the only limit is that the race is in skyrim, sorry I would like for it to fit the story some.

Pm me as I only do those... pm !

Back
Top Bottom