Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unwilling Tour of Realities (UseAlex and Sheena-Tiger) [NSFW]

UseAlex

Supernova
Rosa Forst was just getting ready for bed. It was an uneventful day, and tomorrow promised to be the same. However, Rosa had no idea that today was actually the very last normal day she would ever have. Her life was about to change forever, and she would never be allowed to go back to the way things were before. The worst part is that she would never even be given a reason. It is as if the universe itself conspired against her in its infinite, unthinking wisdom. But all these things were completely lost to her, as she let down her newly-dyed red hair for the night. Outside the window of her bedroom window, on the second story of the house she was renting, all was quiet. And all would remain quiet, for the thing coming for Rosa was silent... and unstoppable.

Last edited:
Rosa%20Forst.png

Rosa Forst yawned and stretched herself after quite the boring, almost uneventful day. The best parts must have been finishing her job for today and seeing the hairdresser for the appointment to get her natural blonde hair a bit of a makeover and add some red color to it. For some time now she had wondered how she might look like as a redhead after she had already tried brown and black and barely liked it. A look out of the window in the second story of her house, she had been lucky not just with a overly well paid job but a whole house in good condition for the rent of a flat maybe a quarter the size she had, showed her a quit neighborhood and the lamps at the street shining.

Dressed in her black nightie, the young woman crawled onto her bed, it was to warm to pull the blanket over herself but not hugging her stuffed dinosaur was out of the question. As long as she could think back, one of them was with her. It was not the same anymore, things changed and a stuffed toy was only that durable, but she had been lucky to always get the same looking ones somewhere. The night though was not as pleasant as she had hoped. When Rosa slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes she was pretty sure, she had woken up at least 3 or 4 times during the night from odd dreams. Some things she could remember... laying under a green sky on red grass ... being pat on the had like a animal or child by a shadowy female she could not make out ... the cover of a glamour magazine with her, naked and only hiding her breasts and unspeakables with her hands. She shook her head and ran her hands through her hair, mumbling. "I need some coffee... something strong..."

As Rosa sat up and rubbed her eyes, something was definitely wrong. Her dreams flashed before her eyes, and they felt real somehow, but not quite real at the same time. As if a different version of her had lived those lives and she was just catching glimpses through the other hers' eyes. The glamour magazine was unmistakable. She could almost read the words right on the cover in her mind's eye. And as she focused on it more and more, it became more and more real, until she was actually looking at it. It was shocking, but all of a sudden, her bedroom had faded away and the glamour magazine filled her vision, the world around her, and even her own body seeming to stop existing. In this moment, the words emblazoned across the cover of the magazine burned into Rosa's mind.

"Cum Harder Than Ever Before!"

Those magazine always tried to have something smutty on them to catch the attention of readers, but something about that phrase seemed a bit unusually explicit. But soon the world reformed around her and she found herself in the familiar waiting room of her gynecologist, with no memory of how she got there, or even of making an appointment. She sat, surrounded by young women looking bored or browsing the other magazines on the coffee table. Rosa was now dressed in her familiar clothes, and she had her hair done in the usual way. She could even tell that she was showered and caffeinated, despite having no memory of getting ready in the morning. Hardly a moment later, the door on the other side of the office opened and a girl stepped through wearing scrubs. Her voice was pleasant when she announced to the room, "Ms. Forst, Dr. Summers is ready for you. Will you follow me?" Rosa recognized the assistant from previous visits, and her nametag read 'Scarlet'.

Last edited:
Rosa blinked and rubbed her eyes. She was pretty confused and looked around, happy the dizzy feeling and confusing pictures seemingly were gone, at least from her vision but not from her thoughts. That her vision had been blurring around her was not helpful either, it was confusing her once more and she had to shake her head to get her things together and finally she looked around. Quickly the fresh redhead recognized the place, a place she did not really like to visit but it was something one had to do but why now? She had no appointment, no need to visit and not one bit of a clue why she could not remember anything since she woke up.

As she heard her name, Rosa looked up and rose to her feet. "Ye..yes, of course, coming." she answered, rubbing her temples with one hand and walked over to Scarlet. At least a familiar face she could ask. "Excuse me... when... had I made the appointment again? I can not remember anymore." she asked the other woman who must be around her own age.

As Scarlet led Rosa through the office, past one examination room and then another, the girl looked through the papers she had in her hand.
"Hmmm... Looks like you called in just a few hours ago. Uhhh, about 10am, it looks like."

She opens the door to the third examination room, and you see the familiar gynecological chair you've sat in so many times before, complete with those annoying stirrups raised on either side. Scarlet guides you into the chair. She seems to somehow sense that you're still in a bit of a daze, because she helps you in and assists you in raising your legs into the stirrups. In fact... She's almost... forceful as she moves your body into position.
"It's quite lucky we had time to fit you in today... Considering the severity of the procedure you need done."

Only a moment after these troubling words leave the girl's mouth, you hear the sound of stretching leather. Before you have a chance to react, Scarlet has tightened and buckled two leather straps across your knees, securing your legs in the stirrups so you cannot move them. She grabs your wrists and holds them down on the arm rests, securing your arms down as well with more leather straps. Through it all, the girl is so casual, like this is the most normal and mundane part of her job and that she's done it a thousand times before.

Last edited:
The young woman followed Scarlet and listened, thinking about the words. Her alarm usually was going off at 9am and she would leave the house at around that time while making appointments in the afternoon, usually at least a week before, at least. Did she have a health issue? It might explain the odd dreams and that she was missing pieces of her memories but how could her gynecologist help her with such issues? "That is odd, actually I can not remember making that call, Scarlett... or anything since waking up. Maybe I should see my Doctor before we do anything else." she reasoned with the friendly assistant, matching her tone to mask her worries.

Still, she did go through the motions to get up on the chair and leaned back in hopes to relax her worries even a tiny bit in this situation. The now red haired blonde barely was able to process the words of the second part of Scarlett's message, otherwise sh might not have been far to shocked to react. The first strap made her snap to attention and look confused at the leather. As the second band was pulled over her legs Rosa finally began to realize what Scarlett was doing but was still far to stunned. She had never been secured to the chair, everything always had went smoothly and nothing like this. It was when Scarlett secured the right arm to the chair she finally snapped out of it and yelled. "Stop! What are you doing! Stop this... now! What procedure!?" The young woman tried to reach over herself to free her right arm, but she lacked coordination with her left hand to act quickly enough and strength to withstand Scarlett who had all the leverage and hands she needed. Soon Rosa found herself secured to the hated chair, helpless, with no way to kick or lift her arms, leaving her struggling and bucking. "Scarlett! Free me and I'll forget this ever happened!" she offered, implying she might talk with some authorities.

It was clear from her movements that Scarlet was certainly not planning on untying Rosa, no matter how threatening she tried to sound. She did, however, try to calm her down several times.
"Just relax! Everything is going to be fine! We'll take care of everything, no need to worry!"
When none of those shallow reassurances seemed to work, she took more drastic measures. Scarlet opened a drawer in the counter at the side of the examination room and pulled out a bright red ball gag. She didn't think twice to jam it in Rosa's mouth, finally shutting her up, and tying it behind the back of her head.

"Sheesh! Listen, you can ask the doctor any questions you have, just try to relax until then."
And then before leaving the room, Scarlet pulled out a small pair of scissors and snipped at Rosa's clothes while holding her still with the other hand until she was completely naked and the tatters remains of her destroyed clothes had fallen to the tiled floor below. And with that, Scarlet left Rosa alone and scared, naked and restrained.

Looking around the room, something was definitely wrong. It was the same doctor's office Rosa had been in so many times before, but the usual posters of encouragement or anatomical information that usually adorned the walls were switched out with, frankly, offensive and explicit messages. Right in front of Rosa, there was a poster which read, "A good pussy cums hard... every time!" and it was accompanied by a picture of a vagina in the middle of ejaculating.

Another poster proudly proclaimed, "Ask your doctor about enhancing your pussy today"
And yet another make the bizarre claim, "Have an orgasm every day to maintain your pussy's cumming abilities"

Finally the doctor she recognizes opened the door and came in, holding her information in her hand. Dr. Alex Summers stood right before Rosa and spoke words she never would have imagined leaving her mouth.
"Hello again, Rosa. I hear you're hoping to have your pussy's sensitivity heightened? I'm so glad to her that!"
She carefully removes the ball gag and tosses it on the counter so Rosa can answer.

Last edited:
"Relax? RELAX!? You want me to relax, then ..." Rosa stopped, her eyes went wide as she saw the red thing with leather attached to it in Scarlett's hand and shook her head furiously. "NO! Don't even thinnmmgHHMMMH!" she screamed into the gag, not exactly being silent or relaxed but at least her voice was quite effectively muffled to almost nothing. She was able to keep this up until the friendly assistant was placing the scissors at her clothes. Almost instantly she froze in place, fearing the scissor could cut her on accident if she kept moving.

ballgag_red.png

The young woman was unable to believe what was happening to her. She could maybe explain away the leather securing her to the chair, some patients could get to nervous after all, so far so good. Maybe, with lots of willpower, she could find a reason for the gag as well. But having her clothes cut to shreds was nothing she could explain in any way, she needed them after all. For a few moments after Scarlett left, Rosa tried to fight the leather trapping her to get free but finally gave up, unable to muster the strength to harm the leather or anything attached to it.

Only then, once she had finally calmed down to that level, still protesting into the red ball secured into her mouth, she looked around and registered the changes. The young woman blinked very confused, but then it dawned on her, this must be a joke, like in these TV-shows. A very adult joke hopefully nobody was filming and one of her co-workers had come up with, making her wonder how long they might have had planned this to involve her gynecologist into it and coming up with the posters to replace the real medical stuff. That would explain everything else of course and it helped her to relax, not grasping the reality one bit as it was to unbelievable, that someone or something or nature itself had warped the world around her.

With Doctor Summers entering the room, Rosa got a bit agitated a bit again, hoping the end of the joke was close and for now, she behaved, not biting after the hand the moment the ball gag was removed or struggling in her secured position. At first she said nothing, moving her jaw only, relaxing her hurting muscles from the short period of time it was in her mouth. "Hello Dr. Summers. I am sure... we can discuss this? I... you see... I have no other clothes with me... and I really... you see I wanted to tell you before this happened. I actually had changed my mind again. The procedure... I am sure, we can come to an agreement. I'd even pay the costs for cancelling and everything. I am really sorry I had wasted so much of your time." The young fresh redhead hoped acting as if she was buying into the joke was getting her faster out of it, if she at least tried to play along. Rosa was pretty sure, whoever was responsible, had their laugh by now after all.

If this is a joke, Dr. Summers played right along, even this far in. She brought her hand to her chin and rubbed it in contemplation as she listened to your pleas. She had a completely sincere and genuine expression on her face. "I know it is natural to feel nervous, but... Well, I think it would be a big mistake to cancel this procedure." She paused again, as if deep in thought. What could she possibly be contemplating? Rosa told her what she wanted to do, so she shouldn't have a choice in the matter. Finally she spoke again, and her words were far from what Rosa wanted to hear. "I'm just going to do one quick test before you go... Just to be certain."

Rosa could only watch as the doctor paced to the corner of the room and wheeled a large device over, positioning it directly in front of the girl's spread and raised legs. It was essentially a large box on wheels, with a few small LED screens to display information, but most worrying of all, a large, purple dildo pointed in Rosa's direction. Dr. Summers spoke as she prepared the device, her hands moving with practiced precision, as if she had used this machine hundreds of times before. She pulled an electrode pad away from the machine, which stretched out on a black cord, and applied it to the soft flesh an inch above Rosa's genitals.
"Don't worry about a thing, Rosa. This test is very simple. I'm simply going to give you an orgasm and measure how intense it is. Just relax and try to enjoy it."

By the time she was done talking, she had applied four pads to Rosa, one on each inner thigh and one more just below her pussy. This fourth electrode pad stuck to her skin, hugging the ridges and crevices of her lower butt. Finally, the doctor pushed the device forward so the dildo was pressed against Rosa's labia. Without even asking if the patient was ready, Dr. Summers pressed a button on the device and the dildo slowly extended on a piston, sliding into the frightened girl.

At first, Rosa relaxed, seeing the Doctor actually thinking about it and she nodded in agreement at the first few words. She was very, very nervous, to say the least but then gasped and shook her head. She was not thinking one bit, that cancelling the procedure would be a mistake. "A test? No... no that is not needed, really Doctor Summers. Plea... w...what is that thing!?" she almost screamed when the other woman pushed the device over to her. Rosa was pretty sure, she had never ever seen this thing and it did not look brand new. Yes, it was not some piece of junk but the parts all were, as far as she could judge, a few years old.

In horror she watched and struggled as much as she could, but given the design of the chair and how she was secured, with her arms next to her body on both sides, the room she could use to escape was... limited... to put it in a positive way. There was no way that she could really understand the meaning of the pads, but she guessed they would pick up some signals from below her skin in some way for these measurements, and she did not like the idea of it. Even less, she liked the look of that large purple object, and it was not making things better that Doctor Summers was making sure everything was clean and clinical so Rosa would not catch any illnesses from a patient before or something like that. "Doctor Summers... p..please. Stop... I'll do anything just... stop. I do not want this ... this test or the procedure." the now red haired young woman pleaded, some tears began to roll down her cheeks while she was shaking hard, slowly giving up on any escape.

When the Doctor pushed the device between her legs, closer and closer into position, Rosa tried another time to pull and thrash with all her strength in her chair, stopping quickly though as she was hurting herself, the leather digging into her poor skin, more tears rolling down her cheeks as she gave up. "No... please..." she mumbled, feeling the purple intruder pushing against her lower pair of lips and then further, past them and with mechanical precision and strength into the young woman's most precious parts. The worst thing for young Rosa was, the intruder was about to start stroking places that would begin to arouse the natural blonde, despite her unwillingness. Right now though, she was what could be considered 'dry' and not aroused, but given some time, the machine would make her climax in a rather normal way, after all, until she had gone to bed last night, she was quite the average young woman, without an exceptionally strong orgasm.

Through it all, all the pleading and begging that Rosa did, the doctor just let it all roll right off her. She would roll her eyes, or chuckle to herself, but she never lost that smile. To her, Rosa was just being silly. Like a child who didn't want to have a flu-shot. Dr. Summers knew what was best, or at least she acted like she did. No amount of begging could change that, to the doctor, she was doing what was best for Rosa. Between the posters, the obvious regular use this machine had seen, and the demeanor of both the doctor and assistant, there was an overwhelming feeling that this actually was normal! The only thing that was out of place here was Rosa's objections. It was as though what was normal had been changed.

The thick shaft lodged deep in the girl's pussy did not move at first. The machine gave her time to adjust to the intruder, and perhaps to lubricate herself at least a little bit. Rosa could feel the potential the shaft had, the potential the machine had to begin moving. The dildo was held still, but it was on the end of a part meant to move, and if she concentrated, Rosa could feel the little bit of give the piston had. The doctor turned away from the scene, not interested in the mundane test she was running, and washed her hands right when the dildo began to thrust in and out. It was slowly at first, but already it was starting to speed up. It retracted precisely far enough that the head of the dildo remained between her labia, spreading her lower lips apart before plunging back in and beginning the cycle over. The doctor turned back around and came to Rosa's side, drying her hands as she walked. She leaned over and placed her bare hands on Rosa's lower body. No gloves, like she had worn every other time the doctor contacted her patient.

Dr. Summers placed one hand above Rosa's pussy and pressed down, so the girl's G-spot would grind harder against the thrusting dildo. She pulled back the hood and pinched Rosa's clit between two fingers with her other hand, and gently massaged the nub. "There you go, Rosa. Nice and easy. Focus on your pussy, on the dildo fucking you. It's mandatory that you cum, so don't fight it." Dr. Summer's hands were masterful. It was obvious that she knew exactly how to stir up pleasure from extensive experience. Rosa had never seen her doctor like this before. She could never have even imagined the stuffy gynecologist doing something like this! Her fingers applied just the right amount of pressure as they slowly twisted and rubbed Rosa's clit, the dildo beginning to move faster and faster.

The young fake redhead was surely no child anymore and she was terrified of what was happening. It was hard to impossible for her to grasp the reality, that she was the one out of place and not the other way around. Of course, she was fighting this realization to the best of her abilities and instead struggled as much as the intruder allowed, finding that the invader was slightly moveable, not that it was helping her. Even worse, she felt the slow movement, the stretching of her walls around it and how precise Dr. Summers had placed it so it was not leaving her precious place. When the Doctor began to apply her hands, pressing down at just the perfect spot to make the purple dildo rub in just the perfect strength against it, her body finally betrayed her for good, sending waves of pleasure up her spine, leaving her defenseless with a moan.

"Nnnhoooo... n...oooh.. stoooop...!" she moaned with her lovely voice as her pleasure rose quickly, even her hips bucked slightly against the pressure applied to her poor little nub. The young woman was helpless in the tight grip of the leather during the triple assault while the machine was recording her vitals, registering only an average climax Rosa was reaching quickly and without fail, her inner walls involuntarily gripping the purple invader.

The doctor finally let up when Rosa fell into her climax, and then machine slowed to a stop and retracted the dildo fully. Dr. Summers didn't say a word at first, letting you catch your breath as she examined the nearby computer monitor, where all the recorded information was being uploaded. Soon, a frown spread across her face and she shook her head from side to side. The results were not what she was hoping for.

"Rosa... Your pussy is not in good shape. That orgasm was nowhere near as intense as it should have been. You had hardly any vaginal contractions... Sensitivity is dangerously low... I'm sorry, but I cannot in good conscience let you leave here without fixing your pussy. I'm going to do an emergency sensitivity heightening. Increasing it 500% should do the trick."

Rosa was blushing, she had just climaxed from being fucked by a machine, a thing without soul. Her Doctor had helped along with her expert touch and pressure in just the right spot but the main work had been the purple thing pumping into her with precision and even worse, it had been one of the strongest orgasms in her whole life... not that she had have many in her life but it was definitely a strong one in her books but not by the standards Doctor Summers was looking for.

Having had some time to literally catch her breath, she was able to hear and actually process what Alex said. "W..what!? You can not mean that... please. I... I feel fine... this was pretty strong for me. I can not take any more. Please Doctor Summers... stop this. I sign any waver... j...just not do this to me... pleeeease!" Tears were forming back in her watering eyes and she began to cry again and pull at her restraints which definitely would hold with ease, even if 2 or 3 Rosa's would be pulling on them, she was going nowhere until Doctor Alex Summers would let her go.

She had a stern look on her face. She didn't even consider Rosa's proposal for a single moment.
"No. Absolutely not. This is completely mandatory. I could lose my license..."
She was already working to begin the alteration process. She opened a cabinet above the counter and inside were three canisters of brightly colored liquids, each with a label.

To the far left, there is a light blue, nearly transparent, fluid: "Sensitivity Heightening [MILD] (5% - 25%)"
In the middle, the fluid is a slightly darker blue: "Sensitivity Heightening [MODERATE] (25% - 150%)"
And to the right, the canister holds a deep blue potion: "Sensitivity Heightening [EXTREME] (150% - 1000%)"

It is this rightmost canister that the doctor attached a tube to. Following it with her eyes, Rosa could see the tube ran into the same machine that just fucked her, and the deep blue fluid poured through the transparent tube. The machine began to raise, its mid-portion telescoping upward. During this, Dr. Summers grabbed the stirrups holding Rosa's legs in place, and began to move them back toward her and upward. The stirrups were designed to fold inward, taking her legs with them, until she had her legs up and her knees pressed against her chest. In this new position, her pussy was pointed upward, but the machine had risen so the dildo was pointed down, still aligned perfectly with her sensitive opening.
"You may not thank me for this, but your pussy will, and that is all that matters."

The dildo extended once again, pushing Rosa's pussy lips aside without resistance, and lodging it inside her. Instantly, she feels a cool wetness spread through her, as the blue potion is pumped into her most intimate place. It filled her up quickly, but kept pumping, the excess spilling out around the dildo and running over her round ass to the chair below.
NSFW Image

The young Rosa looked shocked at her doctor, those words pure horror for the poor patient. "No! You can not do that! I will go to the police... I'll get a lawyer... please!" she threatened and begged while watching how Doctor Summers ignored her and prepared the machine with the blue liquid. Rosa was still unable to grasp the situation she was in, a clearly different culture regarding her female bits and what role someone like Alex Summers was having in regards of health. This obviously was somewhat similar to Doctors in the reality from where Rosa came, Doctors not helping a person in need, only that a properly functioning vagina was quite important in this place, enough to endanger a not helping gynecologist.

Rosa tried to struggle, stop Doctor Summers from changing her position, but was rather helpless and finding herself in a somewhat straining position, testing her flexibility. Lucky for all involved people, Rosa was flexible enough to feel her own knees pressing against her small breasts. Doctor Summers had a sobbing patient who clearly did not agree with the whole procedure, who even tried to use her weak lower muscles to stop the purple invader to no avail. The coolness of the liquid was not reassuring her or even the words which painted a horrible picture. It was not long until Rosa could feel the slightly warmed liquid spilling from her pussy, running down her warm skin, making her shiver. All she could do was begging, repeating "please stop... please..." between her sobs, hoping that the other woman would have a change of heart. Rosa did already fear the moment the dildo would go back to actual work, moving forth and back instead of only pumping the liquid into her. She was now more than wet, no friction would be stopping the machine and she suspected, having it in contact with her inner walls alone would increase the sensitivity already and her body would give in to the pleasure all the faster.

Rosa could already feel the effects taking place, as the potion was absorbed by her flesh. Her body was... changing, and little by little, her arousal involuntarily raised. True to Rosa's suspicions and worries, the doctor revealed that simply pumping the fluid into her most intimate place would not be enough.
"Everything looks good. Time for you to start cumming. Your pussy will absorb the alteration fluid much better when it's convulsing."

The dildo inside her began moving once again, but surprisingly, it did not begin thrusting in and out this time. Instead, it began spinning in her tight hole. If Rosa was still thinking clearly, this would make sense to her. If the shaft shoved in and out, it would just squeeze the potion out. But the spinning motion didn't eject the fluid, but rubbed it into her soft, pink flesh instead. Already at this early stage of the process, Rosa could feel that she was was more sensitive. The drill of a dildo sent waves of pleasure through her body which were more intense than anything she had experienced before, and it was getting more intense by the second, as her body obediently absorbed the potion.

Of course, this was not good enough. It seemed like it was never good enough and the doctor always had to push things further... She expertly worked with the machine's controls, and three mechanical arms telescoped out from the device's boxey chassis. Without a word, Dr. Summers guided these hinged arms toward Rosa's body, until they were in position. One held a bundle of small vibrators against her clit, and two more pressed vibrators into Rosa's nipples. The doctor turned on all these additional vibrators, as if normal orgasms just wouldn't be enough for the process to be fulfilled properly. It was absolutely required that Rosa cum hard, and she didn't have a choice in the matter.
NSFW Image

Rosa was already breathing harder, just from the little movement she produced herself with breathing and struggling, rubbing herself around the invader. "Nn...noooh... please..... DooOOH!" the young woman moaned as the dildo sprung to life. It was not overly important that it was not pumping into her, just rubbing over her insides was enough to make the pleasure spike into regions she had never experienced before. Even when Doctor Summers had helped her before, it had not been that intense.

That her gynecologist was working with the machine some more was almost lost to the young Rosa who was overloaded with the sensations already, her poor pussy never having been so responsive, so... sensitive. When the 3 sets of arms were in place and the vibrators set to on, the world almost exploded, at least for Rosa, who was overwhelmed with sensations. She likely had tried to resist the whole procedure, but at this point, everything was lost... well it likely had been lost for her much more early, with no clear thought that was not bound to the pleasure she was feeling in her pretty little head. It took only a very short time after adding the additional vibrators, until Doctor Summers computer could register the much stronger signals as the young woman climaxed quite hard. It did sound, as if she wanted to say things, something like "Oh GOOOOD!" but then it could have been just a long moan from pleasure as her world turned white and a mixture of the girls fluids and the potion was running down her skin. By the looks of it, she would have squirted quite nicely if she had not been plugged up and stretched by the invader.

The procedure was a blur for Rosa. The machine was spinning to churn the potion into her sensitive flesh, but it was still reading the intensity of her climaxes with the electrode still attached to her skin. Without warning, the girl could feel more of the deep blue fluid pouring into her pussy, and little bubbles in the canister on the shelf indicating that more of it was being drained into her body. The machine was dynamically altering her. Measuring how hard she was cumming and continuing to make her more and more sensitive until she reached the precise amount deemed mandatory by Dr. Summers.

When the potion had been entirely absorbed, the dildo switched from spinning to thrusting and spinning simultaneously. Through it all, the vibrators continued to buzz powerfully against her nipples and clit, and the doctor watched the process carefully. When she finally flipped a switch and the dildo slowed to a stop, more than an hour had passed, although how long it felt to Rosa may have been entirely different.

"There you go. 500% sensitivity increase, right on the dot! It must be such a relief for you, Rosa... Now, there's just one last thing I need to take care of..."

She turned to Rosa and pulled her unbuttoned lab coat open. Inside, she had hiked up her professional business skirt, and the girl could see white skin underneath above where her leggings came up to. The large shaft of a cock was between the doctor's legs, and it was sticking up now that it was not hindered by the doctor's professional clothing. Rosa knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Dr. Summers did not have that before. She had seen the doctor regularly for years and there was absolutely no bulge and given the size of the thing, there would have to be a bulge. Worryingly, she was approaching Rosa, still restrained in the stirrups, and even laid her hands on Rosa's raised thighs.

"I just need to make sure your pussy is actually working correctly. Don't hold back; it's important for me to feel your vaginal convulsions."

Rosa was really captured in a blur, the situation was so unreal in a way but what the invader did to her so openly available pussy was feeling quite real. Sadly, for Rosa, not the Doctor who could see the increasingly better readouts, the increasing sensitivity was assaulting her so much, that the young woman at the end of the procedure was just about to fall unconscious from her being overwhelmed with pleasure. For her, the orgasms chained together into a single experience, growing in strength the more her body absorbed the blue liquid.

In that state, the now red headed girl was barely picking up the good news that her pussy had reached the proper increase in sensitivity and she only mumbled something along the lines of "To good... breaking... cumming...." her mind in a poor state from the overwhelming sensations which were still rocking through her body. Nevertheless she was able grasp what was happening, enough at least to give her a little push at waking up and processing the things better than before. The natural blondes eyes were resting on the biological tool her gynecologist had suddenly revealed. This was something that was maybe even more wrong, but at least on the same level as the new posters and this device of torture through pleasure.

"Nnno...no... please not... so weak... I can't take more..." Rosa begged instead and truly, she looked rather weak, her muscles down there would likely not be able to properly wrap around the shaft after 1 hour of almost constantly cumming while having been so underdeveloped before. The very least she could do was another attempt at pleading for this to stop, especially that large, throbbing cock that likely needed some proper attention of it's own.

The doctor began by pressing her cock against Rosa's slit. Her intentions weren't known, but it gave her a chance to catch her breath momentarily, as well as forced her to feel how hard the futa doctor was. The shaft was long, measuring more than 8 inches, but more importantly, it was thick. She ran the head up and down across Rosa's trembling opening. The simple act stimulated Rosa far more than Dr. Summers.

"Good, good. You're reacting already. A good pussy knows to cum hard, even if the girl doesn't have the energy. If you don't cum, I'll have no choice but to alter you further."

Her words may have seemed like a threat of some kind, but her tone and demeanor completely betrayed what she said. She was not threatening Rosa with more alterations; she was simply stating a medical fact. If Rosa did not squeeze out another orgasm from this rape, and a big climax at that, then the doctor would do her job and fix the problem. She lowered her hand and spread Rosa's pussy lips apart, revealing her wet, pink flesh, and before Rosa had a moment longer to protest, the doctor had her cock buried inside and was gently thrusting into her patient.

The doctor must have enjoyed the sensation, because she had a smile on her face. As she began to thrust a little hard, and grabbed the underside of Rosa's thighs for leverage, she began to sweat slightly. Still through it all, it was clear that Dr. Summers was still just doing her job. Even though she was fucking Rosa's pussy, and getting rougher by the second, she still had a professional air to her every moment. She was keeping an eye out for pain, but there was none. The doctor had transformed the girl's womanhood into a pleasure factory, and every single nerve ending in Rosa's genitals was pumping nothing but pleasure into her brain.

The artificially red haired girl whimpered, little moans escaped her throat while she shook her head, unable to deny the pleasure the hot cock was inducing inside her from just rubbing over her quivering opening. "Please doctor... no more... please..." her weak whimpers were the response to Dr. Summers medical statement, nothing the young confused and frightened woman could understand. Despite her inescapable position, Rosa struggled and tried to move her hot pussy out of the way. She really did not want this to happen, but her pussy wanted all the pleasure, and she was so full of something so much better than the mechanical intruder, and every time the Doctor pushed into her she moaned in her lovely voice.

It was not taking long until the young Rosa was reaching a climax. Without the hour long torture before she might have had an even quicker climax but the strength was almost as good as her biggest one during the administering of the medicine, maybe the short break to catch her breath had helped that naughty hot place to recover enough for this round, clamping down on the all-filling cock. Rosa herself was trembling hard, her hips bucking against the cock what little it could while the young patient was almost on the verge to slipping into unconsciousness from the sensation overload, almost wishing her Doctor would make her cum again... and maybe again.

When the doctor finally pushed Rosa over the edge, she pushed her cock all the way inside and held it there, enjoying the sensation of the girl's pussy spasming around her cock. The alterations made sure that she convulsed a little harder as well, because that was just one more aspect that was required of her. And so, Rosa involuntarily clamped down and massaged the shaft as she writhed and bucked with pleasure.

"Excellent! You must be so relieved that your pussy is fixed! Now there's just one more thing. I just need to make sure you're properly capable of multiple orgasms. Ideally, there will be no limit, so you can just keep cumming forever!"

The words were not even out of her mouth when she began thrusting again, this time with carnal lust. The air of professionalism was gone and she was just pushing her cock as hard forward as she could in huge, powerful thrusts. She leaned over Rosa's restrained body and reached down to take her breasts in her hands, groping lustfully and pinching Rosa's nipples in an effort to maximize the pleasure she was forced to feel. It wasn't long before one of her hands wandered down and two of her fingers began to tighten around Rosa's little clit, tweaking it alongside everything else. The doctor's hands were masterful, able to stimulate the patient in just the right way to overcome her meager resistance to cumming, which she was forced to do again and again. Dr. Summers did not even slow her thrusting when Rosa climaxed, continuing to pump into her through the involuntary convulsing, which only made the pleasure stronger. Finally, she hilted inside for one final orgasm and Rosa could feel the cock throbbing. It was clear that they were cumming together, the cock pumping her full of sticky, white cum, which seeped out slightly around the sides of the thick shaft. The doctor simply let out a satisfied sigh, and said nothing of defiling the girl so thoroughly.

There was one more task to be completed. The doctor pulled out slowly and carefully with a wedge-shaped object ready in her hand. The moment the head of her cock was clear from the trembling and dripping pussy, she shoved the wedge inside, essentially corking the hole so 95% of the cum was trapped inside. Rosa could feel how much was inside. She grabbed a towel from the counter and cleaned around all the sweat, pussy juice, and excess semen from around Rosa's still-raised nethers and then scribbled on a prescription pad.

"Okay! All done, Rosa! Congrats on your new pussy! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it! Now, a few things to keep in mind. I'm writing you a prescription for a 9-inch dildo. You can pick one up at any pharmacy. I want you to use it to give yourself an orgasm every two hours starting at 3pm today. Until that time, I highly recommend not removing this cork. Soaking your pussy in semen helps stabilize the alterations. At 3pm you can pull it out, but don't wash yourself out. Just fuck your cum-stuffed pussy with the dildo for the best results."

She was writing all this information down on the pad for Rosa. Scarlet was back in the room with a dressing gown, which she slipped onto the patient. Once on, it was clear that it was just a top. It stopped at Rosa's navel, so she was still naked from the belly-button down. Finally the restraints were undone.

"It's also best that you don't wear any clothes below the waist for the rest of the day. Got all that? Soak your pussy in cum, fuck your pussy every two hours starting at 3, no pants for the day. Follow these instructions and you'll be all set. And keep in mind that we are not held responsible for anything that goes wrong if you do not follow these instructions. I honestly do not know what might happen, so try to take better care of your pussy from here on, okay?"

When Rosa had calmed down just enough to understand what Doctor Summers was telling her, she managed barely more than a weak "What?" before she felt the hot invader begin to move again. The poor natural blonde could not believe, that the Doctor seemingly had forgotten all the climaxes her patient had gone through. These thoughts though quickly vanished as the expert hands were back, attacking her sensitive spots that had been left alone all this time despite her nipples on her smallish breasts and her clit down below were sticking out for attention. All Rosa could do at this point was enduring the pleasure rushing her brain, overwhelming her, disgusting as it was for her, feeling so good, again. The young woman was a mess after just another strong climax when Doctor Summers finally pulled out, feeling how far to few of the hot liquid poured out of her. For the girl from another reality, the horror simply continued as she was suddenly plugged up, but she was simply not strong enough and just happy when Scarlet helped her up on her shaky legs.

"Ca...can I really... leave?" she asked, pulling the gown close around her trembling body, grabbing the prescription in hopes this would get her out even faster. Her plans were definitely not following these orders but get rid of the wedge and clean herself... long... and very throughout, at home. This was all horrible for her and she did still not understand why this had happened, why the things had changed in such a way, her mind to small to grasp what the universe was doing around her. Rosa had no clue yet on how to get home without sinking into the ground from shame, having to walk without pants or even a skirt, considering her Doctor did not sound as if she would supply more than the gown.

As Scarlet led Rosa back to the waiting room of the doctor's office, all the women in the room turned to look at her. None of them seemed shocked or surprised or worried to see the half-naked girl with a plug in her pussy, but they were very much interested all the same. Some even pulled out their cameras to snap a few pictures, and it was clear they were centered on Rosa's waist. What followed was a utterly mundane exchange with the woman behind the desk dealing with payment and insurance. It was so mundane, it was hard to believe that Rosa was naked from the hips down in front of nearly a dozen people.

When that was all taken care of, Scarlet held the door open for Rosa and said "Have a nice day." Peering out, it was just about noon and the streets reflected the time. They were bustling with people on their way to lunch, students walking to afternoon classes at the nearby university, housewives taking care of a little grocery shopping... The world was perfectly normal and exactly as she remembered it. And she was about to be thrown into that normal (and crowded) world to be exposed and humiliated.

Back
Top Bottom