Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super sentai/power rangers/power ranger roleplay

Lolster9797

Planetoid
Hello, this is my first time trying to start a group roleplay because usually i think that group roleplays progress will go on super slow, and people tend to just drop it thus, i did not do it for some time.However now, i decided to give it a shot.
Basically side note, smut can happen, however this roleplay is story heavy and thus do not expect smut to happen 24/7.

Who am i looking for specifically for this roleplay
1)Interested in doing this roleplay longterm, and not drop it once you are in the roleplay.
2)Very active in responses because we will need to have responses for stuff to go on.
3) Write 2 paragraths at the very least with basic grammar checks
4)Know how super sentai is and works, and actually like super sentai enough to roleplay it.

I am looking for 4 people to start this roleplay with, excluding myself.(In real life age does not matter)
Your character will play as the (Red, blue, black) male or (yellow) female rangers.

My character is the (pink ranger )female,however i will also play characters like (Villians, world lore, and maybe some off character)

So much talk and yet i did not introduce myself, so now i will.I am Nicole, still 18, certainly very passionate about roleplay, able to write lengthy posts if there is content to base on.

Okay, now to the main plot, it goes around like this, i shall try to be as original as i can, pardon me if you see this elsewhere.Earth has been protected by the galaxy guardian angels (very familiar i know, i am placing a spin on goseiger so please continue reading and spare the hate).After the great battle of battling the zyack (Aka the galaxy conquer army) earth managed to avoid the destructive fate that it once faced.Now in the modern world, the world face crisis again as the Zyack is back, for more, and much stronger.
Now, the story starts like this, my character, the pink ranger was always a solo fighter, she fend off all of the Zyack invasions alone, thinking herself is enough, thinking of not endangering the other four chosen one.However, one day, by coincidence all four of you are at the same spot when a very strong Zyack arrive.As by always, my character set forth to protect earth once again, but, this time things did not go so well as she is brutally defeated, beaten up in front of your characters eyes.In the verge of death your characters decided to step up, saving her life thus the other four is decided.

That shall be the start of the roleplay, basically i have 3 seasons of plots all already pre planned, each season having 15 chapters to roleplay and continue the story.Rest assure we can go longer than just those that i come up with if all of us can work together.

Added bonus, i am seeking for people who can use discord, however if you dont wish to use it we can still roleplay in blue moon roleplaying.
Because if you dont know it is an app which allows much easier messenging or in this case roleplaying
If you do have the app (on pc or mobile) or wish to download it do contact me by messenging my username at extravagant629#4998 or just respond here.Thanks because discord is just so much better and easier to use for roleplaying.

Back
Top Bottom