Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Slice of Life Smut

enteser

Super-Earth
Hi!

I'm looking for slice of life type settings where one scene can flow into another. Scenes would be largely about the smut, and the interesting circumstances and situations that could occur around that. I try very hard to put at least some meaning and background around why stuff is happening. On that note, I very much enjoy making up characters as needed, and am pretty open to what a character is like in a specific setting.

Kinks:
I didn't bother going through the whole list as I feel it makes it hard to read, so I just hit the stuff I actually have a strong opinion on. Stuff listed on the left I am really interested in, stuff on the right are a definite no. Anything in between or not on the list, I most likely have no problem with.
f-list

Things really looking for at the moment:
  • Incest
  • Casual sex
  • Cum on clothing
  • Clothed sex
  • Sneaking around
  • Touching/Groping
  • Impregnation (but not pregnancy)

A couple notes:
  • I generally try to keep away from non-human characters.
  • I'm okay with either con or non-con (though I do like to keep non-con non-violent)
  • Interested in medieval type settings as well
  • I'd much rather talk about what the RP is going to look like than wing it, unless you're sure you're cool with whatever ideas might come up on the spot.
  • I tend to write about 1-2 paragraphs, for those who care about that.

Ideas:
  • Son's friend x Mom - The mom and the friend have a thing for each other, and have been sneaking around whenever he was over. We would RP one of those times. This would probably involve super quick smut scenes, since the son would be around. Maybe the friend dies in a video game, and 'goes to the bathroom' while the son finishes the level. The mother is eagerly waiting for him. We could put other spins on this as well: maybe it's a bully instead? Maybe the friend spies the mom and son doing naughty things and blackmails her later?
  • Daughter's friend x Dad - Same as above, more or less.
  • Any idea or setting where YC is eager to get pregnant.
    • YC wants to tie down rich sugar daddy.
    • MC is a teacher who just had a baby with his wife. YC has had a crush on him for a while, and now she wants a baby with him too.
  • Any idea where sex is seen in a completely casual manner.
    • Alternate universe where women over a certain age with no children are scheduled for monthly breeding sessions.
    • Hands on sex-ed classes in school or at home.
    • Along with YC's other chores like taking out the trash or loading the dish washer, she is also responsible for taking care of her brother's/father's morning wood.
  • Pawnshop scenario where YC agrees to give the owner one shot at impregnating her in return for a large sum of money.
  • Any idea where YC is not happy about letting MC fuck and impregnate her, but has to allow it anyway. Could be universe with weird laws, secretary, maid... any scenario that would make sense.
  • Any ideas you might have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom