Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandompop: Harem Building on Paradise Island (Potter and Utsuho)

Potter-Kun

Star
Michael wasn't sure how he had gotten summoned to such a paradise. He was an average guy, with short brown hair and hazel eyes behind a pair of glasses and slightly tanned skin. He was wearing a open flora dress shirt that revealed his somewhat toned chest and a pair of blue swimming trunks. He was sitting at a bar, drinking a scotch on the rocks. He was surrounded by beautiful girls, all from various different fictional universal. He recognized quite a few of them, but he didn't have the balls and courage to go up to talk to any of them.

"Am I the only guy here....what, the hell am I suppose to do..." He muttered to himself, taking a large swig of his drink, hoping the buzz would help calm his nerves and figure out what to do. He wanted to at least talk to some of these beautiful girls but he just wasn't sure how to start or approach one of them.

Taking the chair next Michael was a brown hair woman in a red dress. "Bartender get me a Mojito." This was Kyu and she had her eyes set on Michael. She took a sip of her drink as a bit of spilled on her breast. Using her finger Kyu scooped up liquid and licked it off, then she started to suck on her finger.

She turn her sight on Michael as she pulled her finger out. "Hey there cutie. The name Kyu."

Michael watched as Kyu sat down next to him, his eyes locked onto her beautiful form, especially as her drink spilled onto her breasts and she began to suck on her fingers. He could tell his cheeks were likely tinted red as he licked his lips and steeled up some courage to talk back to her.

"I'm Michael. I've got to say, you're pretty sexy, Kyu." Michael did his best to appear calm and composed and smooth. He did work in retail after all, so he was used to flattering people. He just hoped he wasn't coming across as too awkward.

Back
Top Bottom