Blissful Desires

Skye Bliss

Super-Earth
Hello there, my name is Skye Bliss... not really but that's what you can all call me. I'm in the market for a few long term roleplaying partners, some with the same vibes and interests as my own.

I am literate and tend to send out at the least three paragraphs but I have been known to do more, if the story is that intriguing. I like all sorts of different genres but I do love the fantasy and midevil times filled with magic and mystical beings and hard times along with characters that just seem to get everything handed to them while others only suffer.

I do love to play a submissive role, innocent but at the same time brave and feisty if need be in the story. I am a fan of the dark themed, so please do not be shy in presenting them to me. I do not judge in any way shape or form... I do have very few limits and that would be reserved for basically what I call bathroom play. This does not mean no sex in the bathroom, however it DOES mean no "golden showers" or anything of that form. I love stories with background to them and I dont mind if it turns into a sex slave story type. I am fairly active and though I am new to this website, I do try to check my messages at least once a day and get replies out.

I'm very detailed, but if I feel or see that you aren't meeting my normal limits, I will then either mirror your replies or drop the story all together but dont fret, I will never not let you know I plan on dropping out. I am not opposed to having multiple stories with one partner either, especially if that writing partner turns out to be one of the bests.

So please, send me requests and plots, because I am one very sexually driven erotic minx of a woman author and I cant wait to get it out all of me and create some hot steamy erotic stories for us all here to read or just for us in private.

XOXO
Skye Bliss

I also have a thread with pre-thought stories if anyone is interested in going take a look...
[automerge]1560402270[/automerge]
I am placing the link to the thread HERE so that all can view it easier rather than looking it up.

You're all welcome! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom