Demon and Divine, and other Pairings

Agma Rani

Meteorite
Introduction: Welcome to my request thread. I do one or two main plots that I want to do and then a list of pairings that I am interested in. For my main plots I like it to be more plot than smut. For the random pairings I usually have a smut craving. I am open to most kinks, but I'm not into blatant abuse (unless it's hinted at and adds to plot) or scat play. Light bondage is pretty hot though. That said, PM me if you like what you see. :)

Demon and Divine: The Divine kingdom rules most of the world, except the underground, the Volcanic Ashlands, and the dark forest. The Underground and Ashlands belong to the Demon Kingdom. While the two are not necessarily at active war they aren't friendly either. Princess Luna, of the Divine Kingdom, is a few month away from becoming of age and being married to a Divine Lord. In her grief she spends a great deal of time wandering the Dark Forest. It is there that she meets the Demon Prince. (unwittingly of course) At first she's frightened to be around a demon, but the two connect rather quickly. They begin to fall for one another, but can such a forbidden desire survive? What happens when war breaks loose? When age decides one's fate?

Pairings-

Professor x Student (Mxm or Mxf)

Demon x Angel Slave (Mxm or Mxf)

Older Brother x Younger Half sister

Demon x Human Slave (Mxf)

Master x Gladiator (Fxm)

Patron x Sexbot (Mxf)

Back
Top Bottom