Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Opening the Door - Seeking Dom/me or Top for BDSM Adventures! (NSFW)

DoorHinge

Meteorite
Hello! I'm shiny and new to BMR, but not to roleplaying in general; I write on other sites, but I was looking for somewhere new to explore something outside what I usually do, so here we are! I'm going to start with some image inspirations and potential plot bunnies spiraling from them, so feel free to shoot me a message if our interests align. (Mods, I think I interpreted the rules correctly in that my pictures are okay given they aren't in a signature or icon and are tagged as NSFW, but please let me know if I misunderstood,) Before we get to that, I'm generally looking for partners who are...

-> Multiple paragraph writers with strong spelling and grammar skills. I don't need 800-word posts, but I do need at least 2 or 3 solid paragraphs to work with. Beyond that, I generally match my partner.

-> Into writing relationships as much as smut. My interests are all pretty BDSMy, but I'm always more interested in exploring the characters as people and the human aspects of their relationship than I am in just the sexy stuff.

-> Conscientious of partners' boundaries. Both in terms of ons and offs (which is as good a time as any to direct you to my F-List) and in not writing each others' characters. In addition to the specific kinks on my F-list, I tend to like writing intelligent, spunky characters opposite characters of any gender within at least a decade or so of their age.

-> Comfortable writing a dominant character or a character who tops. I can and do switch, and if I establish long-term writing relationships with partners who are interested in adding a game where we both write on the opposite side of the slash I may well do that after a while, but right now I'm interested in writing s-type folks.

-> Open to consensual and semi-consensual games. Rape and straight up non-con are a no-go. Some kinds of coercion are acceptable as an initial plot device, but I'm not interested in extended interactions that feel firmly like one main character is forcing the other to be there or doing things to their body they aren't okay with.

Still feel like we're compatible? Fantastic! Read on for plots and pictures with plot bunnies, all of which include more or less consensual BDSM shenanigans. I'm more than happy to provide a writing sample upon request.

Last edited:
Plots

Think we'd have fun together but don't see a specific plot that tickles your fancy? Reach out and we can build something together!​

Research

Getting grant funding for research is difficult under the best of circumstances, but when you're trying to study something in a niche field like Sexuality Studies and staring down the barrel of a very sticky human subjects board approval process? Forget about it. That is, unless someone else just happened to have the perfect complimentary proposal.
images

MC is studying lifestyle BDSM, and she's gotten some excellent interviews and read some excellent books, but she'd love to be able to have a proper experience to draw from, and finding someone she trusts to give that kind of power with the understanding that it's an academic exercise more than anything? Not an easy call. YC is studying...well, that's up to you. Maybe something similar. Maybe human training techniques. Maybe psychological impacts of various styles of D/s. Regardless, YC needs a research subject who's willing to donate a year or so to playing guinea pig, but just trying to write the ad to get sample subjects is a nightmare, not to mention someone who can articulate their experiences in a way that's useful for his research. When they apply for the same grant, the Powers That Be put them in conversation and let them help each other out.

Possible Variation: YC is on faculty. MC is a recently admitted grad student who's willing to do this for a year to earn her funding for the full program.

Reunited
images

Long distance is always hard, but starting a relationship long-distance is harder - it's difficult to distinguish exactly how it's different from the long-term friendship they've enjoyed for so long. Once the distance is closed, though, it's really easy to see the way all things are new.

This is a very simple idea. YC and MC have been close for a long time; while they're living different places, they finally decide to take things to the next level. Their mutual interest in D/s and their long hours of conversation have made them decide that they're going to give it a try once they move in together for real.​

Reward

Everyone wants to think of themselves as the hero, but sometimes the bad guys pay better. It's easy to think you can just dip in a toe, take their money, and mostly keep your hands clean, but it doesn't work that way. Not when they keep offering a "gift" that will pull you to the bottom of the pit.
brass-lock-and-key-3-200x200.jpg

YC has gotten involved with some crime organization in a fairly innocuous way - doing their books, a little forgery, etc. - because they offered more money than YC could refuse or solved a big problem. The plan was to never go in any further than plausible deniability would allow, but the leader of the organization has other plans. He's trying to gift you with a woman to serve your every need, but that isn't something YC ever wanted, and accepting would mean both that YC is now responsible for keeping her lest the crime lord be offended and would certainly be breaking the law by keeping a captive. The thing is, though, they already have a girl picked out, and every time YC sees her she's in more precarious circumstances. Taking her would almost be a kindness...

I'm happy to write all the people and circumstances surrounding MC, who would definitely be Team Get Me Out Of This Situation Regardless Of What Situation I'm Getting Into. As for the rest of the story, it's open for discussion. Certainly these people will get to know each other. Maybe it's about YC and MC trying to figure out how to get out of this mess, maybe it's about trying to reconcile that they're stuck in it, maybe YC decides they like having a plaything, maybe they fall in love. Who knows?

Rescue

Running away seemed like a good idea at the time - wasn't one of the prerogatives of adulthood that when the bad stuff
yODgl3Lke5gBB-bVFU0xlXQDL6przVlZKK1f9DUQ4E5NNnEvWVkIk7FewvQsklJBEyo=w300
started happening, you got to leave? That is, until she found out the bus ticket she'd spent her last pennies on didn't actually cover the whole journey to her hometown. That might've been just as well, who knew if she'd be welcomed, but being out in middle-of-nowhere mountain country with a blizzard on the horizon still dressed for Florida was a bad plan. Fortunately, there were folks who owned the cabins willing to take in a stray...for a price.

YC owns a cabin on a mountain - maybe it's their permanent address, maybe it's a vacation home - and finds MC, maybe on their porch, maybe walking from the bus stop to who knows where. After a chat, it becomes clear that MC is a little lost in life, so YC offers them a warm place to stay and an easy few months to figure things out. All MC needs to do in return is...well, whatever she's told.

Possible Variation: Perhaps our characters were previously acquainted - once-lovers, old friends, whatever - and MC has a sense of exactly what she's getting into when she knocks on the door.​

Last edited:
Pictures with Plot Bunnies

Some of the plot bunnies are in the context of intentional D/s relationships, others aren't; all sound a little silly, as they're intended only to be jumping off points for a broader story that hopefully involves a complex relationship with an interesting backstory.​

Gagging Gal
tumblr_ocsbqqMXkt1upsme5o2_r1_400.gif

Perhaps she put her foot in her mouth several times over the course of an event - a dinner, a trip - where she and her partner were out of role, and now that they're back home she's having to make up for each and every indiscretion.

Perhaps she and her partner are on vacation with some other folks and she didn't want to show off the newfound flexibility she's been working on, so her partner found an extra-embarrassing way to make her.

Perhaps the dynamics of the relationship are new, she isn't particularly fond of feet, and this is a way her partner's found to assert their respective roles.

Toe Touch
tumblr_p76pmmNCIb1u26c76o1_400.gif

Perhaps this is how she's left for the day when her partner is at work.

Perhaps she's abandoned like this when a private detective sneaks into the office of a notoriously violent mob boss and the detective offers to bring her to serve them instead.

Perhaps this is how women are delivered in a world that allows people who don't meet minimum income requirements to be sold into slavery so they don't become a drain on the general population...and perhaps the person who's gotten her doesn't realize until they've gotten a better look at her face that they used to know each other.​

Table Time
tumblr_my54yx1NG51r38h27o1_250.gif

Perhaps she doesn't like watching the World Cup and needs another way to stay quietly entertained while friends are in the next room.

Perhaps sensitivity training is something all volunteer slaves are expected to undergo, even on a weekend visit with a potential owner.

Side Table
tumblr_p8x59gcX761w2do9ao1_640.jpg

Perhaps she's decided she wants to offer herself as a gift, and new furniture is the perfect way to do that.

Perhaps a naked, willing girl is expected to be a part of any well-equipped household in this new world, and she agrees to play the part in order to help both her and her "owner" get in a position to effect real political change. Neither of them expected to fall so deeply into the charade, or to like it so darn much.

Perhaps this is a convenient way for her to be able to secure herself when she gets home from work before her partner gets home - after all, she can't just be running around all willy-nilly.​

Hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom