Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Erotica/romance rp idea

Hi! I'm looking for a long-term role-play partner, someone who is willing to play as a sex demon/Monster hybrid. I will be playing as a high demon(a mixture of all, mostly representing certian 7 deadly sins).This roleplay will be based around erotic/romance elements, so expect alot of heated scenes, or erotic scenes. I will send my character pic and starter upon messaging. I hope you will send your character pic when replying(no using the line "oh it will be my profile pic") I have a link to my kinks on roleplay website, and I will send them it upon your request. I don't mind a little force or roughness and I do like people slightly possessive. (I don't mind if your character is someone famous or from anime or a movie, just ask if I know them.)
⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩
Idea: Y/C Basically ends up falling in love and using M/C for pleasure.
⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩
Storyline: Azure was high in the asspects of power, strictly because of her father and mother. Her father being the great god of evil and sin, Lucifer himself, and her mother the goddess of darkness and desire, Lilith. Azure wasn't like most of her siblings, even if her representation was the sin lust. She was shy, conceled, a virgin in all aspects. As the youngest of her siblings, her parents pampered her more then they pampered the others. One day while out and about in the Risk realm, a realm where all mythological and fantasy creatures and subjects lived, she bumps into Y/C. She starts seeing him/her more and more. Soon things lead up one day.
⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩⛩
This will be starting out with either a steamy or erotic scene, but will have to be lead up to. Do not come to me, see one of my messages and just leave. Please use proper grammar, and no action marks unless absolutely necessary. Please have an actual demon(or fantasy picture)
I walked up to the old ruins we met at everyday to hang out, a bright smile on my face as I shuffle inside to meet you. My familiar rushing ahead to meet with yours and play. I hop over a an old railing, landing easily on my feat as I make my way to the throne room, passing by all the old tapers, and artwork hung on the walls. I draw my hand against the wall, my finger running across the cracks as I look around taking in the place. It was so familiar to me but most of it we hadn't explored, and I had planned to explore all day, if I could.

Back
Top Bottom