Hentai roleplay

{OK, so I’m new here, so please bear with me... Accepting male and female players.}

Call me Asakuragirl, or whatever cute nickname you got for me. I don’t really mind... ;3 Asa would be fine, too. Girl in her 20s. Experienced, descriptive roleplayer. Got lots of kinks, but I prefer romantic stuff alongside all the kinky stuffs. No rape, no taboo, no underage stuff, no bdsm or anything like that, let alone gross stuff like scat, beastiality, bloodplay and all that...

But I like corruption, voyeur, age difference. ;3 *wink wink*

Few things you need to know:
+ I can only reply once a day, maybe more.
+ I prefer to RP over e-mail mainly, preferably. PM me for my mail address. I may RP over PMs...
+ No flirting... ;E

I got a few ideas... pairings/scenarios... ;D

+ Lonely gamer (school) girl x otaku male/female; can she/he seduce her to become his/her playmate, while going on an otaku adventure?

+ Girl bullied by stalking pervert x new boyfriend/girlfriend; can he/she protect her, while giving her all the pleasures?

+ Newbie office girl x boss/co-worker; The girl shall hide under the desk, to please the boss/co-worker, or whatever other location within the building. But...will everyone find out?

I’m open to hearing your ideas, too... Just, please, no fantasy/scifi/fandom stuff. X3

P.S.: It may take a while to respond, it’s bedtime now, and after that it’s work. Yes, on a Saturday... ... ...(kitten)Rawr... ... After that I’m all yours once I’m home. ;3 And yes, this makes me feel ‘down’right excited already, if you know what I mean. Lolz I’m excited...!

Back
Top Bottom