Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Domme looking for a mother and daughter

Thessa_The_Domme

Supernova
Hey everyone,

Title basically explains it both a mother and her daughter have submissive tendecies and contact a domme MC to fulfill their needs.

Several scenarios are possible:

1) Mother and daughter contact the MC together.

2) MC discovers the relationship and sets them up for a trio session revealing their partner when they are trapped.

As for age of both characters it must be within the rules so the mother must be at least sixteen years older than the daughter and I am looking in the range of 15 to 21 for the daughter and 31 to 45 for the mother depending on the daughter's age.

Both Female and Futa (both pussy and penis) are possible.

Please PM me if you are interested we are looking for one more person who is interested either role is okay.

X,

Thessa

Last edited:
Hope someone bites on the hook. :)

Well, I usually has this tall, lean muscled sporty redhead housewife when I am playing older woman - or same age, really... Well, she has this secret, in the closet bisexuality, and a computer sourced bondage and bestiality sexual imagination, while her husband leaves her sexually frustrated. Of course she never ever acted on her cravings and needs, so it is possible that she would never know if she really loved what she fantasized, read and watched about... Until now, of course... Interestingly enough, she is easy to fall into lust/love with a blonde younger woman when out riding at a ranch... Or maybe get waylaid in the locker room of the swimming pool she frequents too.

Sometimes she has this reddish blonde curvy 16 year old daughter (witch is my first choice if I play the daughter).

So, as the daughter, I would hope to play the sweet sixteen chubby curvy reddish blonde nerd girl, who is not only curious and ready to explore any kind of sexuality, but has this competative side that got her put in the nerdy studious crowd. As she is also lazy enough to forget all about sports when not competing, so exercises for the sake of exercising is not her. But she gives her hundred and forty when it comes to races in Physical Education Training class... For her, it would be easy to get tricked, dared, or just quasy kidnapped by one of her peers to then get trapped in some kind of sexual fun.

Thessa's addendum:
"Sounds interesting was personally thinking more along the line of voluntarily submitting to MC and maybe forced incest possibly turning into liking it.

We could play something like MC owns the ranch where mother and daughter ride and from their unknown to each other they submit to MC. Depending on the player bestiality with YC could be included.

I never did a group roleplay before so I guess it might help if you post this under my request."

:D

I say... Dub-con... At least for my character.

Just to be clear the reply above are just the ideas we came up with. However we would like to come up with an idea together and create something all three players like so within all of our limits and likes. Your character is completely open to you to create besides the fact that if you want to play the mother you need to be 16 years older than the daughter.

Back
Top Bottom