Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Domain of Dark Desires

Tigan

Super-Earth
Looking for decent writers/story tellers to brainstorm with, or to use one of my ready made plots. I love story telling and exploring the complexities of characters and am at least 60/40 - 70/30 in favour of plot.

Below are some of my favourites. The plots below are not set in stone. I'm more than willing to make changes to some, or to create something entirely new with a rp partner. Just to clarify, I roleplay in third person, but I write my scenes in first person because it flows better than constantly writing 'my character' and 'your character'. I prefer to give my partner thier freedom to choose their own characters names, background ect.

As will be obvious from the plots below, I have a huge kink for non-con and dominance. But that doesn't mean that my characters will be mindless submissives. I like them to be feisty and fighters. it makes for a far more interesting plot than mindless obedience. That being said, however, I love plot heavy roles, and I'm more than willing to include a badass dom as a villain in the plot but not as the central character, if you would prefer. I like a fair balance of good and bad, whether that comes from a conflicted protagonist/antagonist or separate characters completely.

I think the type of role I'm looking for is easily identifiable. So if you have any ideas of your own that you think I might like, feel free to message me. Also, this thread is written predominantly for male characters, but I'm open to requests from females to :).

P.S. I know some of my roleplays have (currently craving) next to them, but it just means I haven't done them yet, or that they are the ones I most want to do again. But I'm always ready to roleplay any role on my list.

Shapeshifting Demon
You're a shape shifting demon that has lived at an abandoned house for over a century. You were cursed by a wealthy witch you succeeded in robbing of her earthly riches. To punish you, she bound you to her stolen fortune for all eternity. Over the years, the house became run down around you, and thinking it empty, people slowly began to loot the immense riches there.

Fortunately for you, this mean that you had the means to travel where these objects were and to haunt and hunt the thieves for your own amusement. But you'd long since gotten bored of doing that. Mostly you'd just become apathetic. That is, until several months ago when a bunch of workers turned up to do repairs on the run down building. From snippets of their conversation, you learned that the decedent of the witch who cursed you was moving in with his sixteen year old daughter.

Today is the day they finally arrived, and upon looking through the window, the breath caught in your throat. The girl was the splitting image of the witch who cursed you. Same almost platinum blond hair, pale skin and striking blue eyes. Even the same petite hourglass form. She looked several years younger though, and far more innocent. Her mannerisms were entirely different. Grinning to yourself, you figure you can have your own form of revenge on the witch's sweet descendent.

Alice in Wonderland (psychosis)
Alice has been a long term patient at a high security psychiatric ward following her frequent psychosis' about wonderland. She's been in recovery for six months now, and is soon to be moved to a low security ward, where if she continues to be delusion free, will eventually be moved to an outhouse to be retrained for life in the outside world again.

YC, a psychiatrist, has just transferred to the hospital where you've been for a month or so, and have become completely obsessed with the unstable, yet extremely sweet and innocent sixteen year old girl. Today was the first day you got to speak to her in a one on one session, and after reading her files, you decide there's no-way you're letting her out of your care so soon. With a young girl as extremely disturbed as Alice, who would ever believe the 'tales' she could eventually tell about him?

A Life in Chains
Your father is my father's boss. He owns an art company for which my father's art has made millions. Your father literally plucked mine from destitution where he under sold his work for the price of his next meal. Your father came from a wealthy background and was just on the verge of starting a new company, which my dad's art became the making of.

They are both good friends, and as a result, we were always together as children, despite you being two years older than me. Due to your privileged lifestyle and your father's influence on my father's life, you've come to think of me as a possession. Something that would be yours one day. That was until we both started at the same high school and I became much more popular and influential than you. Your group of friends, who although feared because you come from the richest and most influential families, were never particularly liked.

On top of that, my art career is just starting to take off, and despite me being only 16, you've heard a rumour that I'm involved with an upstart college artist. What's more is that now that I have my own life and friends, I don't have much to do with you anymore because you were always a bully, making me feel inferior and reminding me how much my family owed to yours.

After all your whining and complaining to your father, he starts to suggest to my father that a union between our two families could result in a fully fledged partnership business wise, and it's arranged between them that we should be married in three years time when I come of age. However, I'm more than resistant to the idea, and avoid you as much as possible, both in school and out. You've just heard the roomers of my boyfriend though and are absolutely furious.

It's lunch time, and as usual I'm spending it in the school art studio working on my latest piece. It's a dark picture of a woman in chains holding a sword, faced with the decision of cutting her own leg off to ensure her freedom, or to perish in her prison. No doubt a metaphor for my frame of mind with the recent arrangement.

As you come in I quickly take my paint stained overalls off, and drape them over my painting to hide it, leaving me standing in simple denim daisy dukes and a white top, my perfect olive skin on show, along with my slender hourglass shape. I tuck my long sleek dark hair behind my ear, and quickly step away from the incriminating painting as though I was on my way out. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" I smile with forced politeness.

Daddy Dom
You are my father's oldest friend and have known me since the day I was born. I was always an above average intelligent child with a bubbly personality, and a sweet trusting nature. That was up until my mother died when I was very young making me extremely vulnerable. By the time I was 13 you found yourself completely obsessing over me. You had never married or had kids, despite desperately wanting both. But despite your good job, you simply never had the social skills, and so became fixated on me as a means of representing both.

My father, struggling to cope with my mother's death, turned to alcohol and became neglectful and abusive towards me. Having no-one left who really cared about me, I turned to you for comfort almost like a surrogate father. During those few years, I thrived at school, did well at sports and looked set to secure a scholarship at university in my coming years. All that changed, however, the night I turned 16 and realised when you tried it on, that you had been grooming me.

That night, feeling hurt and used I returned home to find my father in one of his drunken rages. After his aggression turned on me, he beat me violently before passing out. This being the final straw, prompted me to act on my last resort and I ran away, figuring life out there couldn't possibly get any worse for me. So I broke ties with everyone and everything and left with little more than the clothes I was wearing and a few others tucked into my backpack.

With no money and no ties to anyone else in the country, you knew I must have settled into some homeless community somewhere, and it's taken you just under a year to track me down. You've been stalking me for about a week, though you haven't approached me yet. I'm drinking heavily with the rest of the homeless community, which disappoints you as you've deluded yourself into thinking of me as your actual daughter. However, I drink mostly for warmth, and never let myself get senseless with it, knowing enough to keep my wits about me after fighting for survival on the street.

Tonight you know that the local authorities are planning to clear out the homeless from under the bridge where we've been sleeping. It's a cold night, and snow is starting to fall. I'm asleep in front of the fire in the arms of a man about four or five years older than me, who is clearly acting as my lookout.

Looking for a kind of daddy dom relationship here. I want it perhaps 70/30 story/smut based.

Kinks:
* My character is 18, but I want your character to force her into dressing and acting younger like his perfect version of the daughter she was before she ran away.
* Mind control/psychological break down
* Non-con
* Kidnap and imprisonment

Forced marriage
You are my father's boss. My father has been working for you for years and is by far your most efficient employee. His one flaw, however, is that he has a major gambling problem which has landed him in a significant amount of debt.

My mother passed away when I was little, leaving my father to raise both me and my two older sisters, both of who have married and moved out. I'm by far my father's most treasured daughter who completely dotes on him. I'm a seventeen year old fairly successful model, and for years you've harboured a secret desire for me. One which has grown into an obsession in the past year.

Taking advantage of my dad’s situation, you've offered to pay some of his more urgent gambling debts in exchange for him installing secret cameras in my room and shower than can be linked to your computer only. Although my dad hated himself for doing it, he has no choice, knowing that if he can't pay the debts he could lose everything. Not to mention that the thugs could take his beautiful daughter as they've threatened to on numerous occasions.

One day, you're watching me in my room on camera when two thugs break in demanding payment of a debt. My father, of course, claims he has none with him, and instantly they break into my room to take me. Panicking, my father hands over the emergency cash to which they insist is not enough. He promises to get the rest within 24 hours but you already know he has no money. After more threats, they finally leave after reducing my father almost to breaking point as I try to comfort him, though i'm clearly just as scared.

Sitting back you smirk to yourself, seeing your one chance to get exactly what you want. For just over a year now, you've been trying to persuade my father for my hand in marriage, offering to pay off all of his debts in exchange. What, afterall, could be more perfect than a seventeen year upstart model to enhance your social status? Not to mention your growing, insatiable sexual appetite for me. My father, however, was horrified at the thought of his daughter married to a man several years older than himself and point blank refused. Now it seems he’ll have no choice.

I've met you a few times, but I don't really know you, or think of you as anything other than my father's boss.

My father calls me down about half hour later, and I walk into the room wearing a simple ribbed white jumper and a neat soft pink a-line skirt, nipping in at my waist and showing off the full extent of my perfect slender hourglass figure. My long blond hair falls in loose waves down my back, and my big blue eyes widen in anxiety when I see how ill my father looks. "What's going on?"

I'm looking for about 70/30 plot/sex here. My kinks are:

Non-con
Fear
Mind games
Daddy dom

Vampire x Fae
You’re an ancient wealthy vampire at an underground strip club where the other underworlder’s of your kind go. This place is renowned for kidnapped and enslaved Fae girls. Your daughter was kidnapped many years ago, and you had been coming here regularly in the hope of finding her since. That was over a 100 years ago, and your hope had long since turned slim, if not, disappeared altogether. You suspected that she had been disposed of by the deplorable Helsing and his band of hunters. Nevertheless you had developed an appetite for the place, taking what you wanted from the girls, but were never cruel. In fact, you were kind to them in your own way to absolve your guilt about taking them in their hopeless situation, always loosely remembering that these were the kidnapped daughters of other fathers. In fact, many of them had come to view you as a father figure. You were one of the rare kindnesses they had known in the years since their enslavement, but that still held the firm hand needed for them to fear and respect you.

It’s that time of the month when they auction off particularly valuable slave-girls, who usually sold for sky-rocket prices. Freshly captured and untrained, affording the pleasure of taming them to their soon to be masters, and occasionally mistresses. You watched this part idly, always loosely entertaining the idea of owning your own slave. But the level of attachment you might develop for her scared you, thinking it would be a betrayal to your own daughter, all those misplaced mixed up feelings you’d experience for her.

The auction goes by rather quickly; an astronomical amount paid for the five proceeding girls. Finally the announcement goes out that they have captured the allusive Fae child of Helsing himself. A rumour that had circulated 17 years ago but was quickly squashed due to Helsing’s abhorrence to all things Fey. Out they dragged me, struggling in vein against the iron chains that burned my milky skin. Clearly I was part Faerie, but as was apparent from my shimmering skin, piercing blue eyes, wispy figure, and tresses of long silvery hair that floated around me independently; I was not just any Faerie. I was part Veela!

There was no denying I was Helsing’s daughter either, for I had been branded at birth by his mark on my ankle. I gasped, gritting my teeth in agony as the chains burned into my delicate flesh, leaving me no energy to turn on my charm appeal to try and rescue myself. I was dragged from the floor by my hair, pulled against the solid muscular body of one of the auctioneers. A hand at my throat to still me so that viewers could take in the slender curves on my delicately crafted body, all long limbed and sculpted; covered only by a icy blue silk dress, chosen to compliment my colouring and show off all my beautiful assets.

A deathly silence ripped through the room. Not so much as a breath had been heard since the announcement involving my identity. But now a quiver of excitement and longing rippled through the pure hatred induced at my heritage, aroused by the presence of an oh-so-rare Veela in their midst.

The auctioneer, getting carried away, moved his hand and ran it across my sensuous lips. Suddenly he cried out in pain as his blood spattered my mouth, retreating his bitten finger instantly. He back handed me to the floor, and instantly the crowed elapsed into mingled indignation, furry, and excitement at the treatment of the Veela, who were treated as goddesses by all lucky enough to come into contact with them. The crowed conflicted between hatred and uncontrollably desire, drawing closer to the fingers aching to rip me apart in one way or another. The electrical traps around the stage were set off designed for such occasions to keep the crowed back. Then, if only to shift the attentions of the crowed, my auction began.

Pirate RP
It's medieval times and I'm the only child of a very busy upstart mayor. Your mother works as our house keeper and even though you're two years older than me, we were always together as children. Since my father had taking a liking to your mother, and he felt guilty for leaving me alone so much, he allowed you privileges that no-one else of your status was allowed. This included sharing my private education from my governess, and other instructors. But as the years passed, he becomes more and more wary of our growing closeness, especially as we entered an age close enough to be lovers.

One night, when you were fourteen years old, my father lures you to the docks on the pretence of teaching you the business. Once there, he sells you to pirates, and comes home with a tale of how you had been killed. Your mother and I were devastated.

It's been six years since that night, and having been completely broken by what happened to you (even several years later), my father took advantage and set up arrangements to introduce me to the prince. Rumours of my beauty have surfaced at every port you (as a now ruthless and notorious pirate leader), have been to in the last few months. So it shouldn't have really come as a shock to learn of my engagement to the Prince. Nevertheless, this news from the life you thought you well and truly left behind returns to shatter you.

Tonight is my eighteenth birthday and my father is hosting a masque ball in honour of both my birthday and my engagement. His mansion is elegantly decorated, and the Prince and I stand in the entrance hall greeting our guests. I'm wearing a spectacular white angel costume - a white silk figure hugging dress showing off my perfect slender curves, with a shimmering veil traipsing down the back to look like wings. To accompany it, I'm wearing white silk gloves up to my elbow, and even though I'm holding my mask in my hand, there is pretty painted glitter around my eyes in the form of a mask.

My hair, such a light blonde it is almost a silvery/platinum, is arranged in an elegant half up half down hair do, so that it drapes over my one shoulder. My big blue eyes, which were once alive with passion and mischief, are now bored and lifeless on what should have been one of the happiest days of my life.

Despite myself though, the slightest hint of a smile plays on my lips as I overhear one of the courtiers enviously say, "If that's her fancy dress costume, god only knows what her wedding dress will be like!"

Don’t trust the internet
I've been talking to your daughter online for years. We clicked because we're both shy and quiet. Your daughter doesn't get out much, doesn't have any friends and spends all of her time online. As a result she talks about me a lot. One day you come across my picture out of curiosity, and instantly feel a buzz of sexual possessiveness. I'm nothing like the typical teens covered in make up or posing in night clubs. I'm 16, wear very little make up apart from winged eyeliner, and have long natural silvery blond hair, fresh pale skin, and striking innocent blue eyes. I have the perfect slender hourglass figure, which I tend to dress down with jeans and long sleeved tops as I hate to draw attention to myself. My breast are the perfect size for my figure, falling somewhere between a b and a c cup.

You've lived alone with your daughter for years since her mother left, and the only sex you've had is casual encounters with women. While you would never dream of doing something sexual or to ever hurt your own daughter, the idea of a pseudo father daughter relationship with me where you have me under your control is infinitely appealing.

So you hatch a plan with your daughter, knowing how lonely she is, you convince her of how great it would be to have me come and live with you, and so you set up a fake profile online as her good-looking older brother (who is supposedly only a year or two older than us).

Being naive, I completely fall for you, and tell you about my unhappy life at home with an alcoholic physically abusive father and a mentally unstable mother. One night I come online crying to you both after a particularly bad beating, letting you know that I won't be able to talk to either of you anymore, because I'm planning to run away. Seeing your opportunity, you convince me to come visit for a while and buy me the tickets to do so. You live almost on the other side of the world, so you convince me not to say a word to my parents about where I'm going because they wouldn't let me come, and to bring my laptop with me (that way there would be no evidence when I'm reported missing).

Getting off at the airport, my heart pounds nervously to see the friend I have known so many years in the flesh. Her brother, I've been told is unfortunately at work that day, but I'd meet him that evening. So I was expecting to be picked up by her and her father. As I spot her in the crowed I run over to her to hug her, so excited to be seeing my best friend in person. Then oblivious to what you are planning, I look up at you and smile warmly. "Thank you so much for letting me visit, Mr...(?)"

Pirate x Mermaid

I was thinking of doing a plot somewhere along the lines of you playing the dreaded cut throat pirate Bluebeard. You’ve had your sights set on robbing the beautiful but arguably mythical city of Atlantis.

It is said to be an island composed entirely of crystals and rare gems responsible for the magic that flows through the place. It is home to the most incredible healers and oracles and mystics of all kind, and even houses the fountain of youth.

You are one of the rare few people who know for a fact that the island truely exists, but that it can never be accidentally discovered on behalf of the place being heavily guarded by all sorts of mythical creations, from leviathans, to ice blooded mermaids. Not to mention the blood sacrifice that’s needed to be paid for any mortal to be granted access, and the gravitational shifts that throw all compasses off corse.

Your mother was one such person who was granted access. She conceived with a wizard who moved on after their single night of passion, and therefore had the foresight to know that she would not survive childbirth. The child she is carrying is undoubtably magical, and guides her modest ship through the sea until it is picked up by some mermaids off a coast. Sensing the potential and the clear blood sacrifice to be offered, the mermaids lead the ship to Atlantis.

The inevitability of your mother’s death in combination of the protection of the mermaids, lead to safe passage onto the island where your mother would give birth and die as a result.

However much to the surprise of the island’s chief, not one baby was born, but two. One magical little girl who possesses the power of prophecy and healing, and one mortal little boy.

Since mortals were not usually allowed on Atlantis there was a big debate on what to do about you, but since your sister showed great distress at the idea of you being sent away, they decided to keep you for the time being.

You grew up on Atlantis learning to utilise the powers of certain objects even though you possessed none of your own. But at the age of 14 you grew greedy and was found guilty of abusing their laws and trying to use magical objects as weapons against the Atlantan people. And so you were banished by its people.

For years you have tried to get back there, but the island renders itself virtually undetectable. You have almost given up hope until one day, while pillaging a town, a magical object falls into your grasp.
Knowing what you do about the guardian mermaids, and their attraction to magical objects, you set out to capture one in the hopes of breaking her and forcing her to do your bidding.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom