Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Logged in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it should be changed to thirty minutes.

Bluemoon doesn't need an hour to appear active anymore.

I'm still having issues with View Your Posts and I assumed it had something to do with how many users on.

But I clicked on details...and two pages were just "Index Page", meaning they're not on.

yes i agree

also sometimes i get all my posts others i get nothing.....and nothing and nothing

Wait, I don't understand what's going on. Users have to be on at least an hour before appearing on the online list?

Indiorane said:
Wait, I don't understand what's going on. Users have to be on at least an hour before appearing on the online list?
No, once they are on, when they leave or go inactive, it takes a hour before they are removed from being online.

Raziel99 said:
Indiorane said:
No, once they are on, when they leave or go inactive, it takes a hour before they are removed from being online.
Oh... That actually explains a lot. Thanks o.o

If people log on and do not physically log off they remain active on the system until 60 minutes of inactivity occur. If you log in, check what you want, and push Logout [ Aura ] (in my case) I will be removed from the active userlist the from that moment onwards in regards to the userlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom