Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male BarnOwl's search for the impossible.

BarnOwl

Meteorite
So after a particularly unpleasant exchange with someone who claimed to be seeking independantly minded characters 'WITH AGENCY' yeah, you know who you are. He made a pertinent point.

If you truly 'wanted' to write something, you'd have a request thread asking for it.

That did strike home. You see, once upon a time I wanted to write about certain types of character. Strong women, independant women who were successful in their own right. But who, at the same time, could be open and honest about their sexuality. Now, the problem comes when you try and then marry this to the fact I enjoy my characters being broken by bondage, forced sexual gratification and used as sex objects by men.

Ah such a dichotomy. What a paradox is woman!

What I found was that male characters tended to react to such requests in two ways.

1 - Dominate me please Mistress!
2 - The use of violence to break her physicaly rather than sretching the literary muscles necessary to engage in an RP of to and fro, battle of wills and ultimate breaking through various means that are more subtle and interesting to write.

So i'm putting it out there. If you want the challenge of breaking a strong, independant and spiritted women who will not just bow and submit, who will fight for what she wants, and with the intellectual and emotional weapons in her arsenal to help her get what she wants, then drop me a PM and we can chat.

Below is an example of a character that is along the lines I'm talking about.

At 27 years of age, Dr Bethany Reed was a rising star. Raised and educated by middle class parents in the heart of England, Beth attended good schools and had good opportunities in her life. Her father, a paediatrician encouraged her to pursue medicine, while her mother who had made a modest reputation as a forensic anthropologist with the York Archaeological Trust tried to install in her a respect for history and where we came from. It became a light hearted competition, which way would Bethany choose? In the end, her decision was an indicator for how who would live the rest of her life, she selected her own path, respecting her parent’s positions but determined to follow her own interests.

It was while she was at sixth-form college that she became involved in her mother’s research into their own family history. Beth enjoyed searching through records both online, and in the local archives units and country records. T was not unlike being a detective. How delighted was she when she finally uncovered that she was related to a real life detective, Edmund Reid who had worked in Whitechapel at the time of the ripper cases, serving alongside Fred Abberline.

This revelation was a turning point for Bethany. Her attention turned to the criminal mind. She devoted her studies to criminology, forensics and the sciences of the collective and individual minds. Initially her father was pleased, she was studying sciences, talking about becoming a doctor. Her mother was pleased as her daughter had been inspired by her past to choose a future.

Fuelled by a strong sense of self belief and an absolutely unshakable confidence in her ability to overcome obstacles, she had stormed through education, devouring knowledge and garnering a reputation as someone who worked harder than the rest and got good grades because she bloody well deserved them. When it came time to go to university she decide that she wanted to follow in the footsteps of Rob Ressler and John Douglas. She decided to study in the United States and, perhaps, even work with the FBI in the criminal profiling unit.

Of course, the ship of life was never one to take to being steered by a single hand. That ship must sail rough seas and would often veer off course leading you to new lands. Such it was that, after graduating with honours and with diplomas in psychology and criminology she found her path wover her more to treatment that prosecution.

She now works with broken minds, minds prone to challenging behaviour, violence, obsession, psychopathy and sociopathy. She liked to unlock these minds, studying them like the workings of a fine swiss pocket watch that was broken or behaved in odd ways. She found the work challenging but stimulating and she was publishing papers and making a name for herself.

Of course those interests and passions that we pick up on our path through life never go away and Bethany still actively pursues an interest in criminal psychology. Her work has allowed her the freedom and reputation to be able to interview and learn from serial murderers and rapists.

Her fascination borders on the morbid sometimes. As a good psychologist, she is not afraid to turn her perception inwards. She understands that she has some darkness in herself, a fascination with the process and methods of criminals, many of whom are her intellectual equals or betters. She is not afraid to admit that, sometimes she has fantasies about being tied up and abused sexually. She knows this is a valid fetish, it does not mean she seeks to be raped, she finds the idea abhorrent. But she can recognise and accept it as a part of her sexual make-up. She indulges in a little self-bondage when she has the time and freedom and, on a few precious occasions, she has even paid for the services of a professional dominant to literally ‘show her the ropes. But she was in control, paying the bills and directing what happened. Bethan is a control freak who covets one who might wrest that control away

And, if she is honest, her kinks do not end there. Part of her work necessitates the understanding of triggers and fetishist behaviours which many serial predators exhibit. She knows that her fetish for wearing stockings and suspender belts comes from two sources, one as a moment when she was around nine when her mother and she were playing dressing up, her mother handed young Beth a pair of silk seamed stockings. The tactile, slippery feel of the soft silk entranced her young mind as she ran the material over her fingers. The other trigger was a year or two later when Bethany found her father’s collection of men’s magazines. There had been a cartoon of a woman in a small negligee, stocking and suspender belt, tied up on a bed. Behind her and out of her eye line was a man taking his trousers off and sporting a huge erection. The caption was the girls dialogue thanking the man for coming to rescue her, as she lay there unaware her savour was about to have his way with her. Those two images combined in her head to associate stockings with sex, and with bondage.

Professionally, she never allowed her own proclivities to be discussed and she doubted even her few and infrequent lovers really knew what she fantasised about. But occasionally, speaking to a rapist or a sex offender, she would find certain phrases or expressions or descriptions arousing to her, she would store those images away for future dissection and enjoyment in the comfort of her own bed, her ankles bound with soft rope as her hands reached for her vibrator.

So I hope you start to see what i am looking for. I want to write confident, intelligent women who are competent in their field. They are not strangers to sex, orgasms of possibly even kink. But they do like to be in control of what they do, who they do it with and when. They are masters of their own destiny and they do not need a man, or a woman, telling them what to do.

They are not, intrinsically, feminist, although they may sometimes come across that way, it's a tough world for a clever but pretty women who wants to succeed on merit not looks.

They are not man-haters. They will enjoy a healthy sex life, that is not to say they may not wish for more, or something darker.

They will not suddenly become pliant and submissive. They will not fetch your slippers. Not unless you force them too. And they will not like that at all!

They will inititate activities, they may be sexually assertive. They may not be, It depends on the character.

What I am looking for in a partner for this thread.

I do not want male characters that want to beat me into submissionwith their fists or feet. Your mind is a much keener and sharper weapon to get what you want.
I do not want partners looking to be dominated!
I do want characters that desire to see women brought down, broken and made to realise that their true position is on their knees. Hands bound, and mouth open!
I do want characters that are confident, intelligent or at the very least cunning.

Possible settings
Could be modern contemporary. That would probably work well.
Sci-fi
Fantasy - possible if we assume some gender blindness or at least the possibility that women can rise to positions of authority.
Historical - the further back we go the less likely it probably becomes. 1700 onwards is probably Ok, medieval would be more challenging but might work.

No thank you's for this thread

Pregnancy
Unrealistic bodies
Unrealistic amounts of cum etc
Scat, pee, gore, blood
Incest
Me playing mutiple, one strong woman should be enough of a handful.
Short posts
Any form of celebrity or 'real' person. I want to write fictional characters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom