Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| But I promise, I don't bite. ||

JazzieBell

Super-Earth
"Hn. Bet he thinks he's doing the world a good deed... I somehow doubt god or someone like that opened up the clouds and said 'Hey you! Kill the vampires!' Nope, he's just decided that he can do it. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, doesn't matter that the vampires he's kill and people to..." The little woman trailed off on her little rant, standing in the ashes that were the remains of a little vampire couple that had just been out hunting in the park. Ki stuck her little button nose in the air, walking away from the scene. Her hair flew behind her like flames, her slim little figure moving alluringly. But that was part of being a vampire.

But she was only half.

Lifting one, delicate pale finger she tapped her nose, moving along down the paths in the park, eyes narrowed dangerously as she looked for this man who thought he was going to play hero. Not on her watch. Yeah, so it was wrong vampires killed humans. She prevented it whenever she got the chance, but that didn't give him the right to go around killing vampires. Made him just as bad as them.

"Come out, mister hero, I know you're hiding around here somewhere..." The little woman sucked her lower lip in her mouth, nibbling. Careful, she had fangs. Her arms crossed over her chest, the tops of her breasts exposed in the corset she was wearing, glowing like the rest of her in the moonlight. She had a perfect hourglass figure, her leather pants riding low on her curvy hips. Yeah, she was definatly more attractive then any human. She'd draw mister hunter out. Then she'd teach him a lesson.

Back
Top Bottom