Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

deeperinmypower

Master Mesmerist
Hello!

I'm Paul, I'm based in the UK, and I have a fetish for, but don't exclusively play, mind control/hypnosis RPs, based around face-claims or canon characters.

My main thread can be found here, where you'll find a lot more about what I'm into, but I'm rebooting this request thread to hold my current cravings. Expect this to change frequently.

CURRENT CRAVINGS:

MC: Dominant, YC: Submissive

Pop Tarts
- Loosely based on a hentai comic called 'Maddening Training Camp', this scenario would see an all female pop group fall under the sway of a charismatic new manager. After their previous manager decides to quit in mysterious circumstances, the new man on the scene weaves his spell over each of the members of the band. Some may start out sceptical, others naieve, but by the end of it, they're all utterly infatuated with him. Think girl groups like the Spice Girls, Girls Aloud, The Saturdays, Little Mix - that kind of thing. We can use RL celebs, or make up original characters (ideally with faceclaims).

The Reluctant Master - Imagine if you were woken up one day by a beautiful woman - could be a celebrity crush of yours, could be a friend or acquaintance you've always held a candle for. Hold on, though. You're single, and you went to bed alone last night. You have no memory of anyone entering the room at all.

As you rise from bed, and try to figure out what's going on, you find other rooms in your house are populated by other women you've secretly lusted after - real or fictional, alive or sadly no longer with us - and they're all, like, totally into you.

To them, everything seems perfectly normal. They retain their 'normal' selves, old memories, but are convinced that you 'won' some kind of game or competition, and, as a result, they're obliged to serve you, please you, and generally give you anything you desire from this moment on, no questions asked - especially if that brings you sexual pleasure.

Yes, this is rather enjoyable, but surely only in a dream or fantasy context. Given that there seems to be all the hallmarks of this being very, very real, though, you're mostly confused and concerned about the ethics and immorality of the situation, not to mention the lack of apparently free will or concern for these womens' old lives.

They're not mindless sex zombies (though if you're into that, they'll happily volunteer to be!) - if anything, they seem too eager to please. Indeed, any attempt to set them free, allow them to leave, go back to their 'old' lives, is met with horror and revulsion, panic, even. They don't want things to change. It's almost as if someone, or something wants you to give in and just enjoy yourself, no matter the consequences.

You are, thus, the Reluctant Master. Question is, how much do you resist temptation, and try to get to the bottom of what's really going on? How much do you allow yourself to benefit? What happens next?

In this scenario, I'd play the 'reluctant master'.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

This fandom is ripe for sexy love spells, devious demon possession, slayer-based harems..

Orphan Black
I'd love to RP an Orphan Black story. I'm thinking mind control based, but the subtlety or otherwise of that is up for discussion.

Essentially, I'm thinking that during or after the events towards the end of the series, a new shadowy faction involved in the whole Leda conspiracy emerges - this one has secretly inserted gene programming into the Leda clones, which renders them horny, nymphomaniac sluts, totally obedient and in thrall to this shadowy cabal of Masters.

Last edited:
tumblr_pc10amJWQL1rcrc2qo1_1280.jpg

Post-birthday, who wants to use Natalie Dormer to dominate my mind?

Back
Top Bottom