Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB BarnOwl looking for dubcon/noncon with bondage/fetish/kink and more.

BarnOwl

Meteorite
Hi there. I’ll keep things fairly brief and to the point.

I love to write character driven well plotted smut. Preferably involving my female character ending up in bondage with sex. Forced orgasms, forced dressing, blackmail, corruption of innocence, seduction of the innocent are all good.

Kink – not into bondage? I’m probably not the girl for you then, I get off on being tied up.

Dubious consent – I am not here to play romance, I’m not here to fall in love in a story. Feelings may emerge, but I prefer to be broken, corrupted, coerced or tricked. That’s not so say my characters won’t enjoy it, part of what I love is girls that are forced to realise they enjoy what happens to them on some level. Especially the freedom brought about by tight bondage.

Oral – please do use my mouth, but see below re choking and gagging.

Fetish wear – I love wearing outfits. Lingerie, Uniforms, costumes, leather, corsets, goth wear, latex and rubber… yummy!

Trickery and deceit. Lie to my ladies, trick them into situations which get them into trouble, then lie some more and then blackmail them into your unwilling slaves.

Magic – I quite like the idea of magic in some games, genies that trick their owners, Ginny Weasley being trussed by the Slytherins. Elf maids captured by the orc shaman.

Shorter ladies – I prefer not being too tall. Small ladies vs big dicks! Mmmm

Supernatural – I have some fantasies about being bound by ghosts, pixies, tiny imps and the like. Unseen assailants, possessed toys… it’s all good.

Multiple assailants – one man is good, two can be better. Or better still, form a queue!

Sci-Fi – quite happy to do sexy star patrolwomen who get caught by the bad guys, or aliens, big multi tentacle aliens!

Dislikes

Playing multiple characters – it just gets confusing and don’t get anything out of it.

Nudity – nude sex is boring, dress me in stockings and garters, uniforms, dresses, something! Naked has its place but I prefer the visual of my bound stockinged legs tied to desk as I’m taken.

Choking and gagging – sure you may like ramming your cock so deep into my gullet that I want to vomit, but its actually not that nice for the lady. Just the mouth please.

Bodily fluids other than cum – no thanks!

Brutality – when you have me at your mercy, holding blackmail evidence, or with me bound and gagged, you don’t need to inflict pain on me to get what you want. I’m OK with spanking or flogging or maybe the odd light slap to get my attention, that’s it.

Requests that do not fit the above. – Like I said, I do not want romance, I do not want to be your loving daughter ‘getting close’ to daddy after mummy passes away, I am not the sister who always fancied her brother but never wanted to talk about it. I want to be wanted, and then taken and then made to like it over time.

Notes:

I write longish to long multi-paragraph posts on a fairly regular basis. I usually reply within the day or at most two or three days, If you have my attention I may write several times a day.

I can write in third (she did this, he did that) or first (walked into the room and looked around)

I prefer fluent English speakers.

Back
Top Bottom