Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spotlight Searching (M/F/Futa) [New Scenario(s)!]

TGG

Absolute
Hello people. While I am somewhat still new to this site, and am the opposite when it come to Rolelplay. Been doing it for a few years, and I've come to terms with my open-mindedness about the certain kinks and fetishes out there, and I have been looking to explore it with the brand of Character Pairings that I've been wanting to try out. You can be a man or woman in RL, I don't care, but the RP I am looking for requires one to be somewhat descriptive, creative, and an overall understandable individual to qualify. Before the question is asked, Yes... I'm also open to talking on Taboos, and Social Barriers. Call it a phase, or something truly odd, but it's available. Accepting the strong, only.

Meanwhile, I have no issue in playing a Female, or Futa character, considering most RPs I come across have me in the Dominant Male role most of the time. So anyone interested in playing that instead, is very much welcome to as well.

I can RP in threads, or PMs, considering it's much faster and streamlined, plus the privacy is a boon to some. Since communication on here is sketchy at best, what with PMs I send to people without hearing back from them in a timely fashion, expediting the process of trying to establish a connection, let alone response, is objective. So my DISCORD is also available to be divulged to voluntary participants via PM correspondence, and we'll move on from there.

Third Person is preferred, and potential for mid-to-long term stories take priority due to effort and interest. World-building and story-telling are my favorite aspects of RP, so I'm more than willing to implement this into the designing process. That said though, mixtures of planned scenarios may be discussed as well. Literate is preferred, however. I will accept lazy-lit and laid back players depending on how things go. Spelling and grammar in general, should be reasonable in the least, though I'm far from a grammar Nazi I try to avoid being. Still, the effort should at least be made, as I am prepared to do the same in kind.

For clarification and "warning," this Hierarchy of the physical sex of characters I play in ERP scenarios is more than likely (But not limited to) what is listed below. Whatever Scenarios we come up with will almost always adhere to this guideline more often than not, though I may be convinced to go outside these parameters should the standard meet. With this established, my preferred Sexes to portray either in 1v1 Character Pairings, or Character Groups, mainly consists of:

**Male Dom/Top** > Male Sub/Bottom
Male Dom/Top > **Female Sub/Bottom**
**Futa Dom/Top** > Futa Sub-Dom/Bottom
Male Dom/Top > **Futa Sub-Dom/Bottom**

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom