Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Polyamorous Thoughts and Plots

Tox_the_Jew

Planetoid
Hello all,

I'm a new user on BMR and decided to, figuratively, open shop for polyamorous RPers and plots. While I'll be mainly using this thread for my own active RPs, I also want to share this thread with others who are interested in doing polyamorous RPs (even those that I may not participate in). While I mainly stick to two male-one female triad (MxMxF), I'm not opposed to RPs having more than a trio. My characters are typically submissive males, so feel free to bring out your dominant characters.

I don't particularly like doing single-sex, polyamorous RPs (MxMxM..., FxFxF...), but feel free to post if you are interested in such RPs. Like I said prior, this thread is for all those interested in doing polyamorous thread.

Here are some previous RP plots that I would be interested in doing: (If you recognize any of these plots, you may have seen me on another website.)
1. An alpha werewolf couple mate with a human, whom shall become their beta. Their first encounter results in the human being bitten. This is mainly because the human must become a werewolf, but also for the couple to "mark their mate." However, it is not easy for the couple as the human turns out to be a very stubborn man.

2. Two werewolf hunters are hunting a young werewolf. Unlike other werewolves, this young pup does not take well to fighting and prefers to flee. Although the werewolf is quick, he runs out of stamina very rapidly. Meaning, the two hunters eventually catch up to him. As the werewolf begs for his life, the two hunters feel some sort of "pity" on the poor creature. They do not let him go, but decide to keep him and watch him.

3. Heroes and villains are suppose to hate each other, not fall in love. However, one villain falls particularly hard for:
-option a: a super hero couple. He starts doing more crime, even petty crime, in order to get the attention of those he has fallen for, because bad attention is still better than no attention. While immature, the heroes eventually begin to understand the villain and try to reciprocate the feelings.
-option b: his archenemy. In order to get his archenemy's attention, he captures the hero's powerless significant other. While the villain doesn't harm the young woman, this certainly pisses off his archenemy. Meanwhile, the significant other figures out pretty quickly that the villain has fallen for her super hero boyfriend. Even though the hero eventually releases their significant other each time, the villain and the significant other begin to bond over the hero and with each other.

Back
Top Bottom