Around TheKui

Subject Tai

That Green Haired Bitch
Banished
Hey there folks,

Took a long break from forums and enjoyed chat RP, as well as tumblr. While I'm currently on break from tumblr posting I'd like to give Discord a try with RP. This will be entirely DISCORD focused. You can find that here: Kui#3575

Now that is out of the way, check out this snag little thing I made for the main characters that I play: Casting Members Bare in mind I ONLY play these characters.

What I'm (Kui) currently looking for:
1-2 Sentences πŸ’™"You're not worth a whole lot to me."
3-4 Sentence πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"You're alright."
Paragraph RPπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"I really do appreciate you."
Multi-Paragraph RPπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"Aye, thankies!"
Episodic RPπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"When something occurs in episodes in between periods of time. If something happens, it doesn't just not-happen again."
ViolenceπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"I like to be hurt when I don't like to be hurt."
Being DominatedπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"A good submissive doesn't just lie there and moan. There's emotion and something behind every breath. Good thing I'm a switch though."
Being befriendedπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"Hanging around is like, what I do. Especially when you've got a fridge full of food and drinks."
SnuffπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"Well, 29 of me can die without very much consequences. Might wanna ask for permission before you get all violent though. We're dangerous. Well. I'm dangerous."
Being A Tsundere πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"Sometimes when I huff out loud and get all moody when you ask for anal, it doesn't always mean I'm not up for it. Sometimes I like to act it out. Plus I'll probably bribe you later for it."

Character Archetypes:
Character DevelopmentπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"Helps to know who you're with, when you're with who you're suppose to know."
Submissive Male-Male πŸ’™"It's pretty boring. They're all pretty much teachers, lawyers, basket-ball players, office men and stereotypes."
Dominant Male Coercion πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"If it's done right."
Submissive Small Male FurryπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"You know in my world, it's legal to own pets."
Submissive Small Entity / Person/ People πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"You know they say don't leave somebody out and alone when they're smaller than a Kui."
Submissive FemaleπŸ’™"Most of them are flopping flonders. I mean I'd fuck somebody up real good, but you're pressing your luck if you're a lifeless fish."
FutaπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"Uhhhh. Hi."

This post will be edited shortly. If you have an interest or think that we might have something to do together, then add me on Discord and we can talk some things out! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom