Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clone game

clonewar

Supernova
The room was buried deep under a hill to guard a very strange machine built by a sick race of gnomes who like fairies. In the center was the queen the only one not to be fucked or cooked to death. Jars surrounded the bound fairy with with a milky fluid that was used to make new fairy only it had never been used. A sign above two button read fairy replicator blue for boys pink for boys. the queen looked around the room someone had entered and was making there way to the machine. "help" she cried trying to get there attention and praying that it was not a a gnome come to kill her.

It wasn't, instead, a human had managed to find her way down into the room. The gnomes having since long abadoned the place, ever since humans had been settling near the place.

Alice was a small girl, five foot, three inches. Pushing the wooden door open, looking through and paused, when she had heard the cry for help. The room was empty, her eyes looking at the machine, looking like a a hacked up piece of metal. Her eyes turning towards, finding a fairy, looking at the queen before her.

"Ack!" She cried out once she had found the fairy. Moving to her, releasing her from the binds. What the hell had she found? And was this really a fairy?

Amber landed on the girls shoulder, with well amber hair and eyes she looked like a doll more then a living thing. "Thank you for saving me" the machine was began to hum waiting for instructions each time the button was pressed a fairy would be made. "what you never seen a queen before" amber asked. she was dressed in a loose fitting tunic that could be seen through showing off every inch of her tiny body. "come on we must leave" she shouted wondering why no one had come to turn on the machine.

And there, the small fae landed on her shoulder. A small pause as she moved towards the machine. Listening to it, as it hummed. Calling out and beckoning her, "Hey..." she responded idly. Slowly taking step after step. Pausing as soon as she got near towards the machine. Moving to press a pink button, not knowing what the machine would do.

"don't do that" to late she hit the machine at least three times, the machine began to hum and 3 faeries emerged. "My name is Pearl" another one spoke claiming to be sapphire and ruby one blue red and white. she sat on her shoulder looking at three female fairy that could have been her twin sisters if that added up to four. "you had to press the button" she was not happy one amber was unique four well not nearly as much.

No, but she couldn't but stare in awe. Looking at the three fairies that the machine had just created. So... she had four fairies with her. AMber, PEarl, Sapphire, and Ruby. She couldn't help but smile. Moving down to take a seat on the ground, looking towards Amber, "So... this machine. It makes Fairies I take it?"

She threw he hands up "No it makes clones see how you would like five of you" the three clones began to play games. the wore no cloth and seemed to love trying to find the small differences that separated them. "come on you have to put them back" she was shocked she had never liked girls like that. then she saw one of her clones kiss the other and almost exploded with rage as she grabbed the two by the hair.

"Hey, hey!" She cried out, moving to grab at Amber. Pulling the, what she assumed to be, original fae away from the two clones. Before a small smirk came over her face, "Amber... I think it would be best if we kept the machine," She added, looking over at it, grinning, "Can fae's use magic and the cloned ones especially,"

she crossed her arms "Yes but the only way for it to work on a human would be for her to eat them" she said with a laugh like any other flesh Fairy did not taste the same raw as cooked she was sure no one but a gnome would eat one. "Anyways no one would want to use pixie magic its mostly for bad jokes" she teased looking at her doppelgangers it was enough to make her want to leave, keep the machine in deed.

Alice nodded, listening to the fairy explain her little situation. She... she could use their magic if she ate them. How interesting, how very interesting.

"So..." She started off, moving to look over at Sapphire, "Sapphire, could you please come here?"

clones are never as good as the original for one the clones were far dumber, but not even a genius could have seen this coming. "sure i can what do you want stranger" she asked flying over towards her. her hair and eyes were blue like the sky she wore nothing that had not come with a fairy at birth. "why are you looking at me like that" she asked as the giant licked her lips and rubbed her stomach.

She was hungry, yes,and most of all, she wanted to see what kind of magic the fae would have. Her moved over, grabbing the fae around her waist. Petting her a few times, before quickly shoving her into her mouth. And with a loud crunch, swallowing the poor thing. Enjoying the spicy, and tingling after taste it gave.

"what did you just do" amber screamed she was a clone and stupid as a board but she was still a fairy after all. she watched it slide down her throat and shivered the though of being eaten alive was horrible. "spit my sister up" she demanded striking her chest she was sure that she or her sister would be next on the dinner plan.

"Everything's fine," Alice replied, letting out a comfortable sigh as she moved down, resting on her back, "I was a bit hungry, and I thought... you now. A fairy might have made a good meal," She added, moving to look over at the original fairy, "And don't worry Amber. I'll never hurt you,"

she sat down in the middle of thin air "well how are you feeling" she asked sure the woman was crazy who would eat a fairy. she could see a small piece of wing in the corner of her mouth, small blue wing. with that machine she would have all the fairy she could eat without having to catch them they would only get dumber. "you are sick you know it sick" it wold he as if she ate a human.

"Hm?" Alice replied, turning over towards Amber, "What do you care? They're stupid... i mean, I even acted as if I were going to eat them. Comically," She added, turning to turn over towards Ruby, giving a small chuckle, "Ruby, come here so I can eat you,"

she tried to hold the red fairy back but like a, well those dumb hamster things it had to obey her. "don't be a lemming" the creature moved right up to her mouth she wondered why she liked eating fairy and how many more she would make. "come on they cant taste that good" not that she knew what they tasted like. she smiled wondering what they tasted like then shook her head that would be worse then cannibalism.

Alice gave a small chuckle. Watching as the fae flew right up to her mouth. Where she happily moved to bite the fae. Quickly swallowing up the small being, before moving back to themacho.e Hitting the pink button three more times. So she'd have about 5 fae. Hopefully, she'd be able to move the machine.

Emerald, Gold and silver emerged "Let me guess you're name is gold" the fairy laughed even dumber then the last. "No my name is goldy" she had to laugh or she would cry at least the Gnomes had only eaten one at a time. this girl had taken two in a few minutes and was hungry for more fairy goodness. "come on you have to be full" she begged not wanting to see any more eaten.

Yep, every passing time she cloned them, they were becoming dumber. Hm... perhaps, there would be a way to fix that. However, for now, she moved to get up. Her body now working on digesting the fairies. A small "aaaah" escaping her lips. Mmm.... that hit the spot.

"Hey, could you guys pick up that machine and move it wherever I wanted to?"

"we live to obey" shouted one of them as they took out wands floating the machine above there heads. "heah i am you're queen" she turned to follow her dumb subjects maybe one day she would free them from the witch. "come on, you are not going to open an fairy all you can eat buffet" inst this how all of the fairy easting started.

Back
Top Bottom