Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Snowbunnies and Queens of Spades wanted for Rough Sex

Dunkirk

Planetoid
You have always dreamed of that big, muscular man with the ebon skin, who carries you off to a world of passion, lust and mind-numbing orgasm. You fantasized about how he would claim you with that big, fat cock. There's no denying it, yet even today it feels like breaking a taboo, doesn't it? A taboo you haven’t dared to break – or have you?​
In the end, it matters little if you will finally break that taboo, or if you just want to break it again! Do it! Now!

Major Kinks: Adultery/cheating, rough sex, risk of pregnancy, powerbottoms, risk of getting caught, story driven1​

Possible Kinks: dubcon, breeding, race play, multiple partners, fandoms & canon partners, "bitch breaking", Dom/sub, DD/lg, degradation, leash & collar

Not interested in: toilet play/bodily waste, blood, death, vore, rape, unclean characters (i.e. slobs, focus on musk & scent play, etc. )

Important: Third or First person play over PM, forums or discord. Atmosphere is very important to me, so don't be afraid I will neglect surroundings, weather and clothing (to name a few examples).​

Settings (other than modern): Science Fiction2​, Fantasy, Alternate History, Lovecraftian & Gothic Horror, Crime/Noir3​

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1 ​this is non-negotiable; fear not though. There's gonna be lots of smut and sex. Just not as the main driving point of the story.
2​ especially retro science fiction; skintight suits, rocket ships and ray guns!
3​ gladly with a touch of the supernatural/occult.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom