Fx Male SweetBun Treats~

BunnyCake

Moon
11501061.png

Hello there everyone, and welcome to my request thread!

I'm BunnyCake, but you can call me either Bunny or Buns for short~

Whilst I'm new to the forum, I can say I have been roleplaying for a few years now. I started off roleplaying in WoW when a friend of mine dragged me into it, and soon learned that I felt too limited with the word count there and found myself searching for an alternative. I was then introduced to forum roleplays, and things just took off for me from there. My experience with roleplaying has taught me that my interest falls on interesting characters before plot, and therefor I always strive to make my characters as eccentric and interesting as I possibly can.

fc68e0b0d0237804cbf48ce611658bb0.jpg

More in depth kinks list can be found here: F-list - Warning

Thank you for reading things so far, and if you have any questions or are interested in any of the ideas or characters I will have coming up in the following post, don't shy away from sending me a PM. I don't bite too hard ;)

Last edited:

Upstairs Neighbor

After hitting rock bottom, a young man (YC (could be older)) finds himself getting fired from his job, and looses his luxury apartment in the following weeks. Using the small savings he has, he finds himself a cheap, one bedroom apartment on the first floor of an old building. A few days after moving in, on a hot summer day, he can't help but to notice a strange sound coming from the apartment above. Trying to think just what the sound could possibly be, he soon finds himself widening his eyes in shock, as he could have sworn he saw the ceiling swaying slightly before a loud sound, almost sounding like a snap and pop and down it went.
The ceiling collapsed and a girl (MC) fell through from the second floor!? And to top it off, she's not wearing much due to the summer heat. Lucky for her, a bed cushioned her landing. Where do things go from there?

Beauty and the Beast

Once upon a time, an arrogant prince (YC) found himself getting cursed by their ex lover into becoming the beast she believed he was, after a bad, one sided break up. The only thing the prince's former lover had told him before she was executed, was the only way to break the curse was to love and be loved by her. Of course, everyone involved first thought it was just the rambles of a jealous witch trying to have her way, but after seeking advice and guidance from the kings own personal adviser and wizard, they soon learned they had been too quick to kill the wench that had harmed their only son.

Though, there was still a way to possibly get around that. The witch who had placed the curse, has a younger sister (MC) who never inherited the magic. Whilst the chance was slim, it was still possible that someone of the same blood as the witch would be enough. With great haste, the king and queen ordered to have the girl brought in, stating she'd be brought in as a prisoner and alive. In the mean time, the prince has found himself being locked away from the outside world and hidden away, as everyone who wasn't in on the royal secret believed he had fallen ill. How will the prince react to the girl, who's been thrown into his chamber?

The Doll

The living dolls were created in the image of their maker, though with a few more skills then the average human being. The dolls are prized possessions; owned by the elite as sign of wealth and social standing, while other enthusiastic buyers save up to purchase these creations of perfection. Despite being proliferated indecently in the sex industry, many have been programmed with the intention of being competent nurturers and workers. Leading to widespread usage of them throughout society. While the price of dolls varies on several factors, the standard payment is around the same price as a new car. The age of Living Dolls is well and truly upon us, and many have aspired to adopt Doll-Making as their lifes-work.
YC just has recently purchased one of these dolls (MC) for the first time.

Last edited:
The Hero's Personal Mage

The Hero (YC) has been unlucky enough to find his large party, being reduced down to just 2 after the battle with the demon lord and loosing terribly. And of course, he ended up getting stuck with perhaps the last one he would have chosen out of everyone to get locked up with. The Mage (MC) isn't the best at her craft, but her strong will, and almost explosive fire-spell has gotten the hero's party out of trouble on more then one occasion. And of course, also gotten them into some new ones as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom