Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Beastiality/monster plots

Heavenly Huntress

Wolf Charmer
Banished
Hey all just decided to start RPing again and making a simple thread that might catch eyes of an ideal partner. Really hope some other guys might be interested in it. :)

Farm hand or distant relative: my character is a young 16/17 year old teen with a need for some spare cash or I get in to trouble easily at home. I need somewhere to go work for the summer and get sent to ask you for a job. You decide despite my lack of experience you’d give me a shot if I did stuff others wouldn’t, I agree quickly without questioning it.

Animals I would really enjoy would be focused around horses, dogs and maybe bulls. Could include three some with people and animals, punishments/rewords for example, to fail on my duties is to get tied down in the barn naked but doing it properly let’s her enjoy hhsbd sex properly.

NEW: you can now reach me on kik under bitch4beasts

———

Bears, wolves and rapists oh my!

Camping out in the woods turns into a trip of hell when a group of teenage boys steal all my shirt leaving me in just panties and a short t shirt. The next day they come into camp and rape me that morning leaving almost nothing to protect myself. The night comes and predators hunt me, my pussy saving my life as the beasts want sex more than my body. Of course I soon learn animals can be better lovers than boys.

Old house on the hill: Through a dare a girl is sent to spend the night up on the haunted house on the hill. Ghosts aren’t real and she knew it so she locked up the place so her friends couldn’t sneak in and somehow try to scare her. Locked inside she isn’t going anywhere as the ghost of the old man who raped countless girls gets to once again have his way with her and he isn’t going to stop once he starts.

Be careful what you wish for: While masturbating one night a girl comes across a spell for sex she could only dream about. She says the words nothing happens. As she sleeps that night she is taken to a new world, one that has monsters and beasts that don’t exist, cocks that would never fit inside her suddenly fuck her painfully but make fit their immense size, cum she would die drowning in some how despite the pain of swallowing that much she doesn’t drown in. Any form of sexual activity that couldn’t happen suddenly could. As the scene ends she wakes up feeling it and her body shows signs of the crazy sex every day. The next night is always something different and she can’t stop it anymore.

Last edited:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

A few elvish beautys who defend the forests and would never harm a beast, even if said beast were to try to forcibly mate them.
[automerge]1533631490[/automerge]
Dreams and ghost added.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom