Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's in the little details

Sprite

Supporter
Supporter
Okay, think about one little detail that may attract you to someone. Example, the shape of their hands. Try to think of beyond the obvious! lol

To some it's a detail, but to me the way a man dresses is mega important. Not only for the look, though yes, there is this, but also because I can "read" his style on many things from that.

@Victor Kane, I agree. Something as simple as that tiny bit of anatomy can turn the tides of desire. lol

A bit mussed, not 'perfect' in his overall appearance. (his everyday look, not work look)

Remembering what you may have said in a passing comment and wanting to learn more about it

@Victor Kane, let me guess, shades of black or crimson by the lovely skull above?

The way he unconsciously places his hand at the small of my back when we walk through a door (that he opens for me)

So much
The way he unconsciously places his hand at the small of my back when we walk through a door (that he opens for me)
and
Remembering what you may have said in a passing comment and wanting to learn more about it

Back
Top Bottom