Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Sci-Fi Fantasy Adventure F+

apollo247

Supernova
Hello Blue Moon! I'm wanting to try something new. I've asked people to play as multiple females before in an harem type thread never considering the fact that something like this could have been done on a grand scale, such as an group thread and so I humbly ask my fellow Blue Moon people to indulge me in a possible harem type but in a group situation. Now with the intro out of the way here's the plot.

Setting: Welcome to 2286. Ethan Rhodes is a well known for human trafficking, gambling, theft, assault on authorities, other various criminal offenses and violence. Escaping a death sentence on the moon of Aquarius he steals a ship to get away. What he found on the ship was something else. An advanced female Android prototype from the Terran Star Alliance. From here we could go around to location to location picking up his many female companions be it slaves or willing companions. Mayber the latter? I've actually haven't done something quite like it before. Also would love for someone to play as the Android :love:. As he escapes the Peace Keepers Ethan and his new grew are forced to make a blind jump. When they emerge they find themselves in a new galaxy and far from the home they once knew. So this now opens up to different species as well as human.

I'm thinking this might be a smut filled aventure yes, but this can be so much filled with plot, lore and fun! Would love everyone's thoughts on this and this is a basic idea and can be worked upon and fleshed out.

Last edited:
I am only interested if someone plays the android as a dominant over females - kind of like the android wants to please him, and gets dominating on some of the harem... Namely my character at least. Playing a female... is it still called fem-dom if the bossy one is an android?

Yeah I can definitely see the Android as being dominant. Kinda like a bossy over the females and acts like she's second in command only to him? Can see that happening for sure.

It is an interesting idea. I could also see the android deciding she knows what is best for the main character, letting her adoration/obedience at times over ride his stated desires. I'm not sure I could pull it off, but I'd be willing to talk about it.

Sure thing Lea. Happy to talk things over. Have been thinking that each woman does serve a purpose, be it medical, engineer, soldier etc. Very much like the idea for the Android.

I could also see her as being jealous of the biologicals, particularly with their interactions with Ethan. Maybe a hint of naive curiosity as well.

It is hard not to think of Number Six from BSG, though might be a bit too obvious. Or were you thinking someone a bit more obviously artificial, like Ex Machina?

Being jealous would be perfect. I can see her almost spying on the others to a point of her own curiosity.

Yes she was in fact a cross between Number Six and The Android from the Dark Matter series.

I will sleep on it, but if you get another taker I will understand.

Yeah of course I'll keep the Android on hold fo you.

I'm still seeking many other female characters here! Happy to talk about each one. Other alien species welcomed.

I have only seen the first few episodes of Dark Matter and it was a while ago but I liked her role and could have fun with it. I am wondering if our android would be part of the ship, a User Interface of sorts, and only able to travel a short distance from the ship. I think my avatar is the leading candidate for a face claim but I am open to others if you have a preference. I would also see her as seeing the harem as simply functional members of the crew needing to be 'installed' like components in a larger system. Your character might need to explain why they all must be female, maybe convince her his sexual needs are as important as breathing and eating, or some idea of your own.

I am a regular writer but not at all rapid fire. Sometimes can take me a day or three to respond (I will be gone for a week in early August) though I find myself waiting for others more than they wait for me in most group settings. I am warming up to the idea and will take the role if you would like me to. I think we could start with a very small group, and 'collect' the others as the story progresses and we get more interest due to our amazing exploits and adventures!

I'm thinking that the Android will have a body, so she'll be able to walk around the ship. But she does have a link to the ship. But yeah everything sounds fine with me, Ethan having to remind her or even school her in why they must be female and his needs are on the top of the list. So the Android and the ship did belong to the military before Ethan stole it. He reprogrammed her to his needs instead of the Terran Star Alliance and their Peace Keepers.

That's completely alright. Would love it if you took the role. Exactly once we get a couple more people in we can start and collect the others on the way. I'd love it if we got some alien species in. But yeah loving everything so far!

I look forward to her training. I am thinking she is aware enough to know something isn't quite right with Ethan, she might be outright hostile at first but as he furthers the reprogramming she becomes more compliant, and of course her own curiosity and AI begins to adapt and get a bit more 'personalized' over time.

Is the Terran Star Alliance from a fandom or is this an original. Terran's are earthlings? I want to start getting into character so I am ready when we start.

@ChrisGabriel Are you willing to play along? What sort of character?

I am thinking some kind of alien soldier, who was caught or maybe just left behind? Also possible that she was/is only a scout... So, definitely an alien race, but humanoid enough for all kinds of sex. After all, keeping her tamed and occupied is a way to keep her docile... But I think we will not need another close combat fighter with her there. (Still looking for her outlook, so if any of you would love to see some special body part or function, tell me...)

The Terran Star Alliance is original. When humans began to colonize other planets the TSA and their Peace Keepers were formed. Peace Keepers are law enforcement that police's Terran Space. I imagined Ethan and the Android's first encounter would be outright hostile before he shut her down and reprogrammed her. I'm thinking the RP would pick up a short while after he escape his death sentence and has reprogrammed her a bit. He would most likely be on the outskirts of Terran Space before they are found and they get lost in another galaxy.

I do like that a lot Chris, she could even be a stowaway when Ethan stole the ship? I'd be happy with whatever you choose, but could look for a few pics and see if any of them intrests you.

I am just throwing these out as ideas for Chris, please feel free to ignore. I could easily see her already being a prisoner in the brig of the stolen ship or she is a diplomat or other VIP of an alien species whom the TSA was supposed to be protecting from just this sort of thing. She would have already had some interaction with my android, either as having subdued her with the resulting animosity, or she gets to feel a betrayal of trust as she begins to help her captor.

Or maybe she somehow succeeded in appropriating the empty ship, and got the Android trapped/imprisoned in a room/closet, or just tied up, but shen she tried to steal the ship, it was already on its way of being stolen by Ethan... So, MC hid... Ethan found the Android - who could have been already freeing herself... That there was amale stealing the ship pushed MC's acrions in the background, easily thinking that she was just a partner of the thief...

Or something along that, finding MC as a stowavay when they left the area...

And I think that being a spy for her own people, she would be masquarading as a diplomat or whip of another race - kind of similar to hers, but less war like. (Think Vulcan - Romulan, or something like that)

I'm wondering why the ship is empty in the first place? Perhaps the crew went after Ethan in the first place and he doubled back on them or does he kill the crew? I'm just thinking as I type and considering the original Captain could be female and his first prisoner? Would be best to have someone interested in the role.

I can easily be the one who kill people for the ship. While I would rather evade, as my purpose is information gathering, but can take out - even permanently - any guards or crew... But Ethan catching himself the captain/pilot elsewhere is very possible.

I'm happy with whatever really . Ethan could have killed the crew and captured the Captain. Having someone play the Captain as well would be perfect. She would be so angry with the ship being stolen and Ethan having control of it. Then again maybe Chri's character and Ethan had been killing the crew at the same time without knowing the other was on the ship until Chris's character maybe noticed Ethan and hid?

I could play as the former capitan of the ship which was stolen by Ethan or the other last survivor of the crew. She will be angry and will try to take her revange for such humalitation and death of her squad. Should she be captured by them or whatever? Lawful capitan will try to get her ship back. Should I start captured or free? It's my main question.

I'd be happy if you would play the former Captain of the ship. There could even be parts of the ship locked out, or Ethan and the crew knows nothing about which would make great plots. I'm thinking we will begin the story just after he stole the ship. So she would be captured by then and we've reached an outpost on the boarder of Terran Space. She could even be the reason why he Peace Keepers finds them in the first place before their little trip to the other galaxy.

Ok, I am interested. So my character will be captured or escape. She will try to protect the ship and restore her state as a captain.

Back
Top Bottom