Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The engaging Non-Binary threads. (looking for a FuXF or others, Discord is available.)

Engagers7

Super-Earth
Hello everyone, it is about time I create a thread for Non-binary Rps!

But 1st, welcome to the Non-binary section of my thread, I have a male one as well, and plan for a Female one in the future.

Rules

1: I'm not the best in term of grammar, but please, i want at least to be able to understand what is written in your replies. So please try to write properly (I can accept some mistake, but I'll tell you if you do too many)
2 : Be friendly with me, don't be afraid to talk OOC with me. I'm a guy which like to know his partners, because who knows, we maybe will RP something else then our original plan if the RP we engaged is done.
3: Don't force things on me. A pretty neat example you will learn later, is that I really don't like Non-con type kinks, such as hard BDSM, forced rape, or even humiliation. I feel so heartless when doing these (I'm way too kind).
4: I know some people like to write it simple (I saw some people doing it) but when roleplaying with me, I would like at least, a minimum of one paragraph with at least 4 sentence in it, The more you write, the more I'll write. But take notes, the more you write, the longer my replies will take (Since I'm the type to try and match my partner's level of detail)

Now for a little bit about me : I'm currently 23 years old, trying to learn how to become an artist. I've started roleplaying around the age of 16 (They were SFW RPs of course!) So that would mean I have around 7 years of experience. As for myself, I would describe myself as a dork who simply enjoy having a lot of fun with my partner. So don't be afraid to tell me if you want something added, i'll make sure to consider it!

Now for the juicy part, the kinks! Since we are talking about Non-binary here, it will be a little different from my male ones.

Kinks, I'm interested into :
Harem.
Big cock (For my character)
Cum inflation (I dont know why, I just love the idea of someone's belly inflating due to the quantity of semen, but it's not mandatory!)
Impregnation.
Romance.
Consensual.
Bestiality. (Thought this one is a bit lower than the rest)
Incest

Kinks I actually Dislike :
Gore
Vore
Over the top breast.
Non-con
BDSM

Now for the pairings. Fell free to choose those who interest you!
(Me on the left and you on the right)
Boss x secretary
Teacher x Student
Singer x Fan
Sister x Sister
Mother x Daughter
Aunt x Daughter
Adventurer x Monster girl.

More will be added in the future!

Now for the fandoms!

Pokemon : This one would go in 2 ways, either My OC with one of the canon girls from the Pokemon series. Or I'm looking for someone that could DM me a start about MC going into a journey to catch female versions of Pokemons!

More Fandom will be added in the future!

Well, I hope to hear from you guys! And if someone is interesting into bringing this into discord, my ID is Ikky#1319

Have been forced into another Hiatus. School was keeping me busy! but I am now available!

Back
Top Bottom