Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Simple Cute Smut

iwfmprao

Moon
Something worth knowing about me: I strongly prefer to play cute guys. I'm bi and a switch but I strongly prefer playing twinks or effeminate guys. So this is likely mostly MM.

Writing Style:

I prefer PMs over threads, discord, or external chat, sorry. I'm used to reddit but reddit's bad.

I don't really care how much or how you write, although I do appreciate punctuation and proofreading. I do understand things like English not being your first language or the occasional typo, but 2 lines of a run on clump of utterly misspelled words I can't even do anything with can kill the mood.

Length isn't really an issue for me because sometimes you just need to give a line of dialog or something. Ideally we're still both giving each other something to react to; that can happen in a line of dialog or a couple paragraphs of movements. Matching the person who describes the room we're in just isn't necessary usually either.

As you'll see in stories, I usually prefer smut-heavy one-shots.

Kinks and turnoffs:

I'm fairly simple so in lieu of an f-list have this:

Needs: I need to at least play a cute guy. I prefer playing against cute partners but if you're normal and wanna play that's fine.

Always-wants: I really like cumplay too. Kind of an odd kink I can work into any fantasy rp - not being able to stop cumming; still having climaxes with dribbling/versus shooting, but not being able to stop cumming huge loads.

Turn ons but I don't want to bend over backwards for: Uncut dudes, small chested chicks, fantasy themes.

Maybes: Not into gore, but contextual non-sexual violence might be ok as part of a set-up. Furry characters have to be mammalian. Futa would have to happen in exactly a particular way for me. Something similar with watersports.

Nos: Ass to mouth, basically all bathroom play, extreme gore, extreme pain, extreme macro/micro.

Most anything else I'm neutral to.

Stories:

I generally prefer excuse set-ups - enough backstory to get us doing in 1-4 rounds. This also kind of implies I prefer one-shots.

I'm willing to hear anything from you if you have a story - but I definitely prefer something that gets us boning pretty quick.

I like fantasy themes but get that that's not everyone's thing, so they'll be separated into fantasy and non-fantasy set ups. "Orientation" of the set-up indicated by MM, MF, or MX (either)

Fantasy-Oriented:

The Witch's Hut :: FM(X) :: A witch decides to have some fun with her kittyboi assistant brewing a potion, with maybe the customer who ordered the potion getting in on the action.

The Spring :: MX :: A skirmish in the woods ends with an adventurer-type narrowly saving a cute elf from a pyromancer. Knowingly or unknowningly, the adventurer brings the elf to a healing spring, only for their rescue's natural beauty and eagerness to return the kindness to lead somewhere less dramatic.

The Inn :: MX :: An adventurer-type finds him/herself healing up at an inn fallen on hard times. Knowingly or unknowningly, adventurer signs up to spending the night with a kitty/bunny-person (or something else).

Lost in the Woods :: MX :: A hiker strays off trail and finds themselves somewhere surreal. Falling into a trap, a cute forest spirit decides to play with their food.

Biting off more than he can chew :: MM :: A bratty halfpint sort of mage character eager to prove his strengths attacks a giant (8~16 foot), only for angered, otherwise innocent creature to teach him a lesson about messing with someone 2-3 times his height, strength, and 'size'.

Old Friends :: MM :: A cute 20-something kook and his barely-puts-up-with-it long time friend find a dusty old tome together full of magic spells. Deciding to test it out, kook casts a spell for "super stamina" to try to prove it to his friend, only for them to both become uncontrollably horny.

Doppelgänger :: MM :: An incubus plot; a cute guy wakes up to his double - albeit red-skinned, horned, and with a bigger cock - making out with him.

Realistic:

18th at the Pool :: MF(F+) :: He's been her friend since he was a freshmen and she was a senior. Without a lot of friends of his own - not out of personality per se but lack of trying - she decides to throw him a little private pool party, maybe with a friend or two, of course, with an ulterior motive.

The Party Hookup :: MX :: A club or someone's house party, nothing more to it than we're both hot and into it. We slip into the one of the back rooms and get each other off - maybe we're not even alone.

The "Date" :: MX :: really the most bare-bone set up, one of us answers the other's grindr/grindr but straight/craiglist personal/reddit post or something just asking for some oral.

The Gym Showers :: MM :: It's late night at a seedy gym, and we've been checking each other out all night. When one of us decides to walk into the deserted lockers and take a shower, the other decides to follow.

Roomies :: MM :: One of us walks in on the other fapping, and decides to lend a hand.

As you can see, I don't really have that many ideas myself, so feel free to run some by me.

Back
Top Bottom