Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Monstrous Fantasies:

Aquarian_Blue

Planetoid
Hey there, everyone.

If you couldn't tell by the title of this thread, I'm eager to start a number of roleplays centered around themes of dark fantasy, specifically monsters, beasts, and other supernatural creatures. However, any fantasy setting will generally do, I just tend to prefer more monstrous aspects!

To be more specific about writing style, I like to consider myself fairly descriptive, only work in third person, and generally prefer a bit of story with my smut. I'd be available over thread, PM, or Discord, so if you've a specific preference on where you like to write, just send a message including this information.

But, enough of that, on to the kinky parts. [F-List in Sig]

--

A quick note, I generally like to play male characters, but I'm all for futanari as well. (And the occasional female.)

Sample Scenarios:

Bandits x Mercenary: Your character is hired by the nearby city to deal with a particularly cruel and violent group of bandits led by a particularly infamous minotaur. Your character would spend time tracking the bandits down, perhaps encountering hostile forest fey, before finally uncovering the bandit stronghold they've been hiding out in. Unfortunately, your character would soon find herself stumbling right into a trap, before being used as entertainment by the bandits, their mounts, and their cruel leader.

Orc (Futanari) x Nobility: Your character would be a member of the noble court belonging to a nation that has enslaved and abused the orcish race, using them as slave labor, front-line-soldiers, and fodder for dangerous magical experiments for centuries. One day, however, a bloody rebellion tears through the city, in which the previously enslaved and abused orcish population below attempts to break free and storm the keep, taking control after decades of bondage. Led by an orcish warlord (futanari), the largest band of rebels reaches the throne room, seeking to make an example out of the nobility there.

Tentacles x Captive: Your character would be an unlucky citizen of a gothic metropolis, the victim of a grim home invasion that results in a brutal rape. The story doesn't end for her here, however, for her home-invader steals her away, dragging her into the sewers before selling her away to a group of cultists dedicated to a dark god of fertility and impregnation. She is then forced to take part in particularly depraved rituals as the cultists attempt to summon a herald of their dark god, using your character as the focus point.

Demon x Summoner: Your character is an apprentice summoner who accidentally summons a highly dangerous demonic outsider one night, instead of the helpful creature she was trying to conjure. Unable to make a deal with the far more powerful creature, this demon would proceed to attempt to break her down and use her as its own personal cocksleeve, before dragging her back to whichever plane of existence it was called from, to live as its personal concubine and tend to the needs of its depraved court.

Lycanthrope x Lover: Your character, along with her recently engaged lover, take a stagecoach through the gothic countryside in order to escape one of their sets of parents, who do not approve of their relationship. What was supposed to be a month or say staying within an abandoned family residence in the woods becomes something more when the male character is attacked one night. Little does he know, he was bitten by a lycanthropic creature, a bite which causes him to slowly change into something bestial and carnal.

Drow x Captive: Your character, an explorer of the dark kingdoms and caverns below the earth, is abducted by a band of subterranean drow slavers, who proceed to take her back to their city to be sold to the highest bidder. There, she is "sampled" by the spider-loving dark elves of the city, before eventually being bought by a particularly sadistic drow priestess, who forces her to take part in a number of depraved public rituals meant to humiliate and degrade toplanders who find themselves below.

Mage x Captive: Your character, an adventurer of some sort, is kidnapped by brutish creatures, who proceed to brutally rape and degrade her before bringing the captive to their mysterious leader, a cruel enchantress who dwells within a dark tower. There, she finds she is not the only individual abducted by the mage's soldiers, for as it turns out, the mage has started a search for a proper concubine, seeking to slowly corrupt an otherwise pure soul into become as twisted and depraved as she.

Shapechanger x Princess: Your character, the princess of a small but influential city-state, is to be wed to a prominent trade-baron from a nearby region, known for being as charming and kind as he is devilishly handsome. On her wedding night, she is carried off to his keep, only to discover that her husband has been replaced by a gruesome skin-stealing shapechanger, and now he shall be forced to watch as the creature defiles and violates his bride in ways and forms as horrific as they are creative.

Haunted Forest x Refugee: Your character, a helpless refugee who has just fled from her childhood township as it is burned by gnoll invaders, must survive within the confusing and dangerous sections of the haunted forest, dealing with tentacled plant creatures, dark fey, and other twisted denizens of the forest while all the while, the gnolls continue to hunt her down, eager to capture every last survivor.

Priestess x Rival: Your character, a priestess of a goddess of purity and marriage, is attacked by a number of foul, bestial humanoids while on religious pilgrimage, who proceed to brutally rape and degrade her before bringing the captive to their mistress, a cruel futanari priestess to a rival goddess, a twisted, demonic entity dedicated towards the creation of monstrous half-breeds. In honor of her depraved goddess, she uses your character as a breeding bitch in a grotesque ritual. [Bestial]

--

These are of course just samples, so if you have any suggestions, or are interested, send me a PM and we can discuss details!

Until then!

--

F-List

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom