Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Power Rangers?

loadedgunn

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I’ve been having this itch for a while to do a mature (obviously) Power Rangers RP with a group (maybe 3 to 5 people? I don’t know). Anyway, this here is serving as an interest check to see if people would be willing to participate!

I’ll have a plot and such created eventually but I wanted to make sure that people would be interested first before I dive into my creative bag! Questions and thoughts are welcome in the comments below. I’ll answer to the best of my ability!

----------​

Edit: Okay, so I have 3 plots that will serve as "blurbs" for you guys to pick from. I tried to diversify the plots as much as possible while also taking bits and pieces from the original source (Power Rangers and Super Sentai) to make it familiar but also interesting for you guys. As far as actual suits, I'm open to using any suits since this would be an original RP and have provided links to how some of the suits would look. As stated before, I'm looking for a dedicated group of roleplayers who will remain active but I also don't want too many roleplayers as that gets hard to manage (I'm thinking between 3 to 6 people but I may be swayed to include more depending on the circumstances). Without further ado, plots below:

1. A group of intergalactic aliens have been responsible for the annihilation of countless planets, all for the sole purpose acquiring a wealth of riches from a ruthless leader. For centuries, this leader has sat at the throne, watching innocent lives be eradicated for his own enjoyment (and the enjoyment of those who bow before him). Somehow, the Earth has managed to dodge the wrath of destruction for this long, but when the aliens catch wind of Earth and the high bounty that the leader has put on the planet, chaos ensues to see not only who can destroy the planet first, but who can do it in the flashiest of ways. With impending doom along the way, a group of very different individuals are summoned together to protect the planet and put an end to this sick game of obliterating planets.

TL;DR: Aliens wreak havoc on the planet in a bounty hunting game for the Earth
Potential Suit Options: One, Two, Three

2. It's been decades since the destruction of the Venjix virus and humanity has managed to successfully rebuild itself on Earth. With knowledge of their past mistakes, humanity has successfully managed to create an efficient world where humans are significantly more careful in how they manage their relationships with machines and computers. There is still a bit of reliance on machines, but with the way the government basically has control over almost every aspect of human life, the world is meant to be safer. At the heart of this safety movement, the Global Association of Interworld Acumen (better known as GAIA) has been challenged with facilitating all protection methods for Earth between other worlds. Unfortunately, unethical practices has caused several people within the organization to have waning trust in its goals. With remnants of the dreaded Venjix virus emerging in the new world again, a recruiting process for new operators must be completed to ensure that this world has true saviors.

TL;DR: Return of the Venjix computer virus mixed with some unethical government agency
Potential Suit Options: One, Two, Three, Four

3. One thousand years ago, the Earth was ravaged by a terrible war. The gods, those who were once guardians of the World, were locked in a battle against a parasitic evil which threatened to engulf everything in its path. As a last resort, the gods sacrificed themselves to create one final, massive blow against the plague. The titanic explosion had a devastating side effect: the life had to be reborn. What none of them expected was that the parasite had shielded itself just enough for a small part to survive the cataclysm. Now, in modern times, the parasite and its army has an interest in taking back the world that should have never left their grasps. The spirits of the gods, however, are not going down without a fight and must partner with a group of individuals up for the task of saving the world.

TL;DR: Parasitic alien emerges on the Earth after it was assumed to have died in the time of the Gods
Potential Suit Options: One, Two, Three, Four

Last edited:
And on the fifth day "Oh dear god, I want a boyfriend with a great sense of humour, look hot, cute too, and love me forever" My character chants

So zeth is probably not going to join cause he is all like LIVE ACTION TABLETOP EVERY WEEK...and all like I got my wife for the naughty every week >_>

well my hyperness just got killed time to get ready for work since im already late getting out of here.

I am still hyper for the game but hearing the husband say he might not be posting a lot on forum rp makes me go well shit he was one of the main in my hero...and we thought he would be a main here at least I did.
Well, goodluck on that, and goodluck to us for this roleplay, this is really getting more and more interesting.

My character will go.
First day : Hi cute guy
Second day: Hi lol
Third day: hi
Fourth day: who are you?
To be fair, you're both forgetting something a bit important. My character would be like hardcore prime time famous. I was sort of basing him on Hulk Hogan at the height of wrestling, and Johnny Cage. He'd have like a super high number of national and international tournament wins etc. So while it's true they might like how he looked at the same time he'd obviously have skills.

I wanted to make someone whose competent, but acts a bit dumb and foolish because it's expected. He's expected to be his character. But he's also dangerous. underestimate him and you'll get a tomahawk to the skull or a 360 no scope. He has the gamer tag HellSpawn for a reason, he's as charming as the devil and twice as dangerous.

To be fair, you're both forgetting something a bit important. My character would be like hardcore prime time famous. I was sort of basing him on Hulk Hogan at the height of wrestling, and Johnny Cage. He'd have like a super high number of national and international tournament wins etc. So while it's true they might like how he looked at the same time he'd obviously have skills.

I wanted to make someone whose competent, but acts a bit dumb and foolish because it's expected. He's expected to be his character. But he's also dangerous. underestimate him and you'll get a tomahawk to the skull or a 360 no scope. He has the gamer tag HellSpawn for a reason, he's as charming as the devil and twice as dangerous.
Seems lil too op 😂

*COUGH* I am totally an asuna from Sao *cough* my daddy worked on the game hahahahahaahahhahahaha I control your world devilman hellspawn

you want premium Items and I say neigh neigh unless you pay and then I get no say but still....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I gotta go
I love Asuna, one of my favourite anime character from the few anime I actually gave an above 8/10 score

I am off work for the rest of this month actually so I am just rounding up at home being a shut in watching anime and rping.

Back
Top Bottom