Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Power Rangers?

loadedgunn

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I’ve been having this itch for a while to do a mature (obviously) Power Rangers RP with a group (maybe 3 to 5 people? I don’t know). Anyway, this here is serving as an interest check to see if people would be willing to participate!

I’ll have a plot and such created eventually but I wanted to make sure that people would be interested first before I dive into my creative bag! Questions and thoughts are welcome in the comments below. I’ll answer to the best of my ability!

----------​

Edit: Okay, so I have 3 plots that will serve as "blurbs" for you guys to pick from. I tried to diversify the plots as much as possible while also taking bits and pieces from the original source (Power Rangers and Super Sentai) to make it familiar but also interesting for you guys. As far as actual suits, I'm open to using any suits since this would be an original RP and have provided links to how some of the suits would look. As stated before, I'm looking for a dedicated group of roleplayers who will remain active but I also don't want too many roleplayers as that gets hard to manage (I'm thinking between 3 to 6 people but I may be swayed to include more depending on the circumstances). Without further ado, plots below:

1. A group of intergalactic aliens have been responsible for the annihilation of countless planets, all for the sole purpose acquiring a wealth of riches from a ruthless leader. For centuries, this leader has sat at the throne, watching innocent lives be eradicated for his own enjoyment (and the enjoyment of those who bow before him). Somehow, the Earth has managed to dodge the wrath of destruction for this long, but when the aliens catch wind of Earth and the high bounty that the leader has put on the planet, chaos ensues to see not only who can destroy the planet first, but who can do it in the flashiest of ways. With impending doom along the way, a group of very different individuals are summoned together to protect the planet and put an end to this sick game of obliterating planets.

TL;DR: Aliens wreak havoc on the planet in a bounty hunting game for the Earth
Potential Suit Options: One, Two, Three

2. It's been decades since the destruction of the Venjix virus and humanity has managed to successfully rebuild itself on Earth. With knowledge of their past mistakes, humanity has successfully managed to create an efficient world where humans are significantly more careful in how they manage their relationships with machines and computers. There is still a bit of reliance on machines, but with the way the government basically has control over almost every aspect of human life, the world is meant to be safer. At the heart of this safety movement, the Global Association of Interworld Acumen (better known as GAIA) has been challenged with facilitating all protection methods for Earth between other worlds. Unfortunately, unethical practices has caused several people within the organization to have waning trust in its goals. With remnants of the dreaded Venjix virus emerging in the new world again, a recruiting process for new operators must be completed to ensure that this world has true saviors.

TL;DR: Return of the Venjix computer virus mixed with some unethical government agency
Potential Suit Options: One, Two, Three, Four

3. One thousand years ago, the Earth was ravaged by a terrible war. The gods, those who were once guardians of the World, were locked in a battle against a parasitic evil which threatened to engulf everything in its path. As a last resort, the gods sacrificed themselves to create one final, massive blow against the plague. The titanic explosion had a devastating side effect: the life had to be reborn. What none of them expected was that the parasite had shielded itself just enough for a small part to survive the cataclysm. Now, in modern times, the parasite and its army has an interest in taking back the world that should have never left their grasps. The spirits of the gods, however, are not going down without a fight and must partner with a group of individuals up for the task of saving the world.

TL;DR: Parasitic alien emerges on the Earth after it was assumed to have died in the time of the Gods
Potential Suit Options: One, Two, Three, Four

Last edited:
That's three people interested (including me). Any others potentially interested? :)

Hey there. I'd be interested as a ranger. Would love to hear about the plot as well.

Cool. I’ll have some plots posted soon and let you guys know! I’ll try to see which one sparks the most interest!

Plot 2 has got me intrested a lot. If I would have to choose it would be that one. RPM has always been a favourite of mine lol. For suits 1 or 4 looks good to me.

Plot 2 has got me intrested a lot. If I would have to choose it would be that one. RPM has always been a favourite of mine lol. For suits 1 or 4 looks good to me.

RPM was a favorite season of mines too, definitely.

Hello, nicole here, i am rather interested in your super sentai roleplay, love it, also dont mind all the plots as they are great.By any chance do you have discord? Because if you dont know it is an app which allows much easier messenging or in this case roleplaying :) Also you can make a group chat which i can to if you want so we can all rp at the same time.
If you do have the app (on pc or mobile) or wish to download it do contact me by messenging my username at extravagant629#4998 or just respond here.Thanks

I’m definitely interested. I have a question though. How much lore background would I have to know? I was really into MMPR and into Zeo for a bit as well, but I don’t know much about later seasons.

Most rangers after Zeo tended to change things up beyond the basics... I doubt unless we based it on a specific series we'd need to know alot of lore. Officially every series has been a reset/reboot. Unoffically fans do look for connections and such, but most of it still follows the basic lore. Morphing grid, Powers resonate with specific types of people, based on something of power ((Dinosaurs, Elements, Badass cars... I'm sure their are others)).

Because, they are reboots, except when they aren't... Remember the company that makes Power Rangers sees it as a money maker, not a thing for fans. They like the fans, but they always come second to the dollar. Which is why they tend to be a bit screwey and almost mean to the fans...

"they are reboots, except when they aren't"

Hahahaha. Best explanation ever.

I watched the new movie recently and I thought it was actually really good. I expected to hate it, but they managed to make my least favorite MMPR (Billy) become my favorite.

Haha. Sorry to keep you guys waiting so long. I’ll get the actual RP up this evening. I’ll make it all fancy and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom