Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Let's Play! BDSM, S&M and Plots <3

About Me:
  • I'm 29, Female, and live in the Central Timezone.
  • I am a kinky polyamorous pansexual woman with two partners. I give them a lot of my time and work 9-5.
  • I play male, female, and even futa characters. This thread is focused on me playing Female, though I can play Futa in almost any plot as well. For my male thread, click [ HERE ].
  • I will attempt to reply at least once a day. I will possibly be able to do more depending on the day, but I can't say I can super commit to more at this time.
  • I can write anywhere for a couple good paragraphs to several pages depending on what story we're telling and what's going on at the time.
  • Chatting over Discord or during the roleplay in an OOC section is totally fine and encouraged but not required.
  • I'm fine with roleplaying over virtually any medium. If you have a preference, just let me know.
  • I don't mind using character sheets, or basic pictures for our characters. I also don't mind just hopping into pure text as we describe our characters.
  • My f-list: F-list
  • Honestly, when we go into kinks don't be afraid to go dark with the themes. I love heavy stuff and themes. Manipulation, extortion, mind control, non con and any heavily humiliating scenes just to name a few. Honestly, there's probably more possibility you won't want to do something than there is I won't. So let's definitely discuss any hardcore limits. As far as themes, though, the darker the better.
What I'd Like in my Partners:
  • A willingness to add on ideas for our roleplay and help with a plot!
  • Honestly, try and post when you can. Life happens and the roleplay will still be here.
To be quite honest, I'm just looking for someone who's pretty flexible and wants to really build a story. Even if we have a smut driven roleplay, let's explore the characters as they are experiencing the world. It's more fun that way.

What I'm Looking For:
(Note: This section will be updated per what I'm looking for at the moment)

• People: 1-2 partners to roleplay with.
  • Looking for: I'm currently looking for more smut based with some story aspects.
  • At this time I'm looking to play a more submissive character, but can be persuaded to play more of a 'switch' style role depending on the plot.
  • Background Themes:
    • BDSM
    • Slave/Master
    • Non-Con
    • Alien
    • Cthulhu
    • Tentacles
    • Mind Control
    • Body Control
    • Humiliation
    • Hucow
    • Kink
    • Dark Themes
    • Heavy Bondage
    • Magic
    • SciFi
    • Future
    • Fantasy
    • Modern with Fantasy
    • Forbidden Relationships
    • Something based in the Altered Carbon Universe
  • Cravings/Plots:
    • Sometimes War is the Answer {Can Play Dom, Sub, Or Switch for this}
      • My character is the leader of a small and budding country but is viewed as a brute to many outsiders and opposing nations as MC has mounted defenses against other countries that have attacked and retaliated in kind. As such, there have been stories painting MC as a brutal and bloodthirsty leader who ravages and kills all those in opposition, as with many towns and cities that have been taken MC's armies have burned them to the ground leaving few survivors.

Your character is contracted to get close to MC and leak information for one opposing nation and tasked to become a trusted ally to MC and eventually assassinate MC. However, once in, YC begins to understand more and more that MC isn't the monster that the other nations would paint them to be. I see several stages to this and different adaptations that can be done. This is my best starting idea, though.
    • Scifi Adventure {Should be heavy plot but can play Dom, Sub, or Switch with this}
      • In the distant future, Earth has long since been abandoned as uninhabitable due to a massive war that broke out eons ago. Humans have stretched their hands across the stars and found new homes and new enemies, both in other beings they've encountered, and in themselves. They've lost track of their way back home and now travel the galaxy in constant battles and exploration. To guard themselves, humans have employed mecha technology comprised of a fighter and a pilot to navigate the mech. Massive battles have been staged with these mechs designed for both planetary and galactic fighting.

One day a transmission is received by a large vessel controlled by the United Terran Corps, or UTC for short; a large galactic government that tries to keep peace throughout the galaxy as much as possible. The message is one simple line of text repeated over and over. 'It's safe to return. Earth has been renewed.' The stars are charted and the world is found to match that of the mythical home planet that has been all but forgotten. In a massive joint effort each faction of humans signs a peace treaty to seek out and return to earth, labeling it as neutral territory. A fleet is erected but the journey, like anything in space, will take many lifetimes to scale.

And so, those that sign to explore and hopefully report that the home planet is indeed there and habitable once more, are all put in cryosleep and sent out through the stars. This includes a ship filled with pilots and fighters set as a vanguard to protect the fleet. Their systems are set to wake them should any vessel breach their formation. My character is a famed fighter with MC and MC's pilot having been both famous and infamous. The duo had signed up to be part of the vanguard as they grew tired of the battles and wished for a life where they could live in peace together as lovers.

Something goes wrong, though, and their ship is detached from the rest of the formation and crash lands on a moon to a planet it had been passing by. Our characters wake to find a ship that's running on reserve power in which many of the cryopods sit empty. MC finds the pod of MC's pilot to be empty and your character the only person awake and there, standing not to far in the distance looking over another pod with a pilot within. I would prefer if your character were a pilot as we'd eventually find that MC's pilot was killed at some point.

After the initial questions are out of the way, they search the vessel and try and figure out what's going on and why the ship is telling them they're the only living life forms not asleep on the vessel yet they keep hearing things in the distance.

More can be plotted on this. It's a plot I was really excited to try and start with someone a while back but after the initial plotting they stopped communicating with me.
    • Master x Slave {Prefer Playing Sub at this time}
      • [Faith's Sacrifice]
        My character is part of a religious order that has worshiped a vengeful and powerful deity for generations. They have the ability to channel portions of their deity's power and are flocked to by many people who wish to worship or beg for prayers in aid. The only problem is a sacrifice must be maid for this power to be maintained among their order and every five years ten initiates are taken and one is chosen at 'random', groomed to be presentable to their deity, bound, and sealed within a room while the other nine circle the room, chanting and summoning a portal or a gateway in which the deity can make contact with the chosen sacrifice. Should the sacrifice be accepted the room's entrance shall open with nothing inside but while each of the initiates shall then become marked 'blessing' them into the Order. If the sacrifice is rejected by the deity, the room shall remain sealed until the morning, in which the nine initiates shall be forced to open the door way and should the sacrifice be found inside, the other nine are each then forced to sip the drink of death, while the sacrifice is stripped of everything including clothing and forced out of the convent.

So, when my character is chosen as a sacrifice, my character isn't too keen on the options and may have attempted to run, but finds themselves bound like every other sacrifice waiting inside a cold dark room as soft voices begin to murmur outside the the circular room my character is trapped within as the air begins to stir.

I figure your character could either be a good Deity, a Demon only few in the order realize they truly worship, or even an entire race of beings that circle through giving their blessing when they find any one of those from the order to their liking as their price. Or well, hey, we can figure something out. Let me know! ^^
      • [Treaties for Peace]
        Two warring factions [scifi or fantasy] have been at odds for generations, hate having been something both factions have known for one another for so long it's nearly all they know of the other. It's one day that Faction A gains an ally/or a weapon that leads them to gain the upper hand. They begin to slaughter Faction B and force them back. In a bid to save themselves, the ruler of Faction B treaties for peace with Faction A.

The price is steep, but in a corner the leader has little bargaining room. The leaders only child and the first born child of every citizen of Faction B is to be handed over. My character is either the leader's only child or any one of the others to be handed off as a newly to be formed slave class among Faction A while the rest of Faction B's occupants are allowed to keep their homes and lives for now.

Now my character finds him/herself in the hands of an enemy my character has heard only nightmare tales of, having not been among Faction B's armies. Now, not only is my character face to face with Faction A but at their mercy as well.
      • [A Cursed Blessing]
        In a post apocalyptic world, vampires now rule society keeping humans in well controlled regions living in relative freedom with required blood donations to banks that sustain the vampires that rule on top of society. Once a year, several humans who have reached 19 are chosen from each region and whisked away to become part of the eternal vampires. My character is one such human, and her family is ecstatic, though they know they will be forbidden to see their child once again.

However, there's a branch of vampires called Servus which are very hard to create as they exist somewhere between the life of a human and the death of a vampire. Humans usually reject the process, even when all the criteria have been met to change them, and instead of becoming a Servus they simply die off. Meaning only one or two are created successfully every five years or so. When created though, they elevate the status of any vampire that 'blood ties' themselves with the Servus, a process that is necessary as it then allows the Servus to live as long as their master but also allows their master vampire to have complete control over said Servus, being able to compel the Servus to their whims much as they would a human, but are unable to do to other vampires. The Servus, unlike a human, though, retains full knowledge of everything they are being compelled to do. Unlike all other vampires as well, a Servus's only purpose is to serve his or her master vampire in any way their master deems fit short of death as they are too much of a commodity to waste and are often rebound to another vampire rather than allowed to die.

Servus vampires need to breath, eat and drink less than their human counterparts but they do, in fact, still have said needs, as well as needing a sip of blood to sustain them. Unlike other vampires, though, Servus blood is the only vampiric blood that can sustain other vampires and far better than that of a human, which means they are extremely convenient for the master that claims them as they no longer have to rely on a human supply. Servus have an aversion to the sun, and can get a bad sunburn from it quickly but can still walk out at day unlike their vampire counterparts. They have fangs and have only gained a small portion of vampiric strength and speed (nothing compared to the other vampire lines, though).

My character would have survived the process of being transformed into a Servus and is now being auctioned either in a store or online to another vampire. We can develop a larger story or just go from here, just let me know. I wouldn't mind Sibling x Sibling with this or any sort of pairing here.
      • [Tortured Souls]
        Actually kind of wanting this in a semi-fantasy setting. It could be in a fantasy world or futuristic world. Whatever the setting, all children are tested at puberty to see if they hold a talent and maybe even putting them into 'classes'. This could be they hold a super power or they are some type of Mage or something unique to our roleplay. Anyway, when the older sibling underwent this test s/he passed amazingly. Unfortunately this meant s/he was taken away from their family and forbidden to see them again as s/he was forced to undergo training and join a govt. agency or a order or similar beings. The benefit was s/he would be set and elevated in status for the rest of their life. Several years pass and they haven't seen their family in all that time, growing and basking in the status they now have it isn't till one day they are going through a 'slave' market when they find a familiar face standing there. S/he sees their younger sister about to be forced forward onto the auction block and old desire rushes back.

So, for the younger sister (which I would prefer to play), I'm thinking if the test places them in 'classes' based on skills or what have you, she is branded in some way (tech or magic) as a serf or slave class, perhaps even labeled as breeding stock (sex slave) which can be used for anything including willing and forced sex (other types of serfs and slaves are given at least the dignity to say no and have it be a big deal if it's not respected) and many are used for their kinks and to actually be 'bred' or to 'breed' with (which we don't have to work in pregnancy unless you really want, and if we did I'd rather the babies be something that aren't part of the roleplay as slaves aren't allowed to raise children since it would distract from their duties, maybe? But I may have a guilty pleasure in the prospect of her being 'milked' which we can incorporate if you want or if it's not your thing we can leave it). Her parents were still technically her guardians till she came of age unlike her brother/sister as the class she'd been given into was allowed to stay and aid their parents before they were sentenced to a life of servitude. Upon coming of age, though, she is taken, shaved and now put on cheaper block as an untrained and yet unbroken slave which is where her sister/brother would come upon her.
        Or if you'd like she could simply have been traded off by her family when she came of age as her family had signed a contract to sell her when she was younger in order to keep their home and food in their stomachs. Different beginning, same result, she's up for auction. Though I do prefer the first idea a little better.

Either way, she thinks herself saved, having known she was being auctioned off cheaply as an inexperienced slave, only to find the person who purchased her as her brother/sister she never thought to see again. At first she is relieved thinking she would be able to go to being protected. Little does she realize her brother/sister intends to use her in every way that the their sibling's title and status as breeding stock implies.
    • Or toss your ideas at me.
  • Other Pairings:
    • Vampire x Werewolf
    • Vampire x Human
    • Demon x Human
    • Demon / Fallen Angel x Angel
    • Werewolf x Angel
    • Vampire x Demon
    • Vampire x Angel
    • ^ Any Mix of those Above ^
    • Noble x Noble
    • Prince/ess (King/Queen) x Princess (warring kingdoms)
  • I'm down for a lot more! If you have any suggestions, just let me know!!
  • Hell, if there's something you've been too nervous to try and and isn't on my no's on my f-list then hit me up!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom