Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beasts of Darkness

KinkyWolfdemon

Howl in the Night
When the world was ancient Demons and Angels fought, Both sides weak and unable to continue brought blessings down upon the world, Demonic and Angelic Artifacts. Over the years the holy objects were taken to shrines and temples to be protected and to protect major cities and towns. The demonic Artifacts lay undisturbed or avoided within the wilds occasionally found by beasts who would become territorial protecting those that made them stronger. Over hundreds of years humans with their holy artifacts became soft and undisciplined in the wilds and the beasts became wilds unpredictable in the untamed areas of the world. Now under a blood moons shine the empowering of these dark artifacts leads to a dark age as the beasts become empowered, enhanced physically and mentally. Great packs of wolves prowl beyond their lands in hunt for blood, bears becoming hulking monstrosities, prowling large felines like panthers stalk from the shadows hunting. In an age where humanity thinks they were safe the darkness descends now.

This idea is a rough draft of an idea. I can play as a beast, a fellow human out for survival, a group of thieves looking to take advantage of the chaos or any other ideas you have. There was no specific idea's that were set in this other than this would be medieval or just as guns were being invented. This has a gothic horror feel to it and very much lines up to the idea of werewolves and other creatures. There can be mythical creatures involves as well depending on what feels right to my partner.

Kinks:
Beastiality
Non-con
Rough sex
Multiple orgasms
Humilation
Skimpy Outfits/Torn outfits

No's:
Scat
MC's Death
Purely romance

Also as a final note I prefer to RP in PM's but I can do discord as well.

Back
Top Bottom