Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mythology, Fantasy, and Fandom Reimagined (updated 12/22/21) (Craving: N/A)

frightorflight

Supernova
So this is a collection of my original RP ideas and they will all go in these nice little boxes, idea's I'm not actively seeking right now will be marked as such. Please don't feel like these plots are inflexible and if you like one of my plots but want to do something with it a little outside what I've planned we can talk about it.

I am sure all of us have been around the block enough to see the free sex world trope come up. It's basically the setting off all the trashiest hentai you could find. Some people might think such a place, where you can just take anyone you want, anywhere, anytime, would be paradise. It sounds like it would be boring to me. Girls always stopping you because they feel like blowing you, guys always bending you over for some fun, and imagine trying to find romance in such a world?

That's where this story would pick up. Too people just sick and tired of the constant sex and looking for some depth of feeling in a relationship. No easy thing in a world where love in entirely defined in terms of sex!

(WIP)

So I am sure we are all familiar with Monster Musume (actually a pretty good manga if you've never read it) I am sure this idea is not new either, but lets give it a try!

I am looking for a few good human women to host some homestays and a lot of monster boys to visit the human world! Maybe it's a trio of room mates, a single mom and her college age daughter(s), an middle aged woman whose kids have flown the nest?

Our girl(s) sign on to host a homestay. but, they should have paid more attention to which boxes they check! now, every time they think their house can't hold any more, they find another monster boy showing up on their door will they be able to keep up with all the adventures that follow, or resist the romantic advances of so many beautiful creatures!

(willing to play this as an erotic RP, but I think it would be fun to do it like the manga were it's just Ecchi hi-jinks. if this idea floats your boat but you want to do a spin, let me know. I am open.)

(MOST IMAGES NSFW)

Deep in the Heart of Africa a distant cohort of the Legions sweated and struggled in the humidity and the mud and the heat of a jungle far from their home. As they work to build a new outpost of the empire the see things that no man thought possible. Things out of dreams and of legends, nymphs of the forest, that entice men to chase, only fort them to never come out; or nymphs of the river that draw men to a gruesome death and the hands of crocodiles or other horrible things. The longer they struggle though, the more they begin to realize what they are dealing with is not evil spirits, but something even worse. As race of warriors and hunters. They are as beautiful as they are deadly. They are powerful, seductive, and have no use for men.

So for this I was thinking maybe a bit of a suspense and horror. The men of the legion fall one by one to disease heat, or to the "nymphs," until only the core of veterans are left. The warriors come to hunt. Whether captured and at the mercy of these women, or caged inside their outpost they know they must escape or soon perish.

This could have a supernatural element to it, the women capturing the best of warriors and turn them into their animal pets and guards. Additionally, they might also conducting some dark ritual by which the Roman cohort's women are possessed by spirits of the tribe's dead. In this way the tribe keeps up it's numbers without the need for men. I am open to a more sex driven RP, or some softer themes, but I think this could be a fun and suspenseful rp.

(Here are some more warrior women and nymph images for reference for the tribe, in case anyone needs them.)

(MOST IMAGES NSFW)

An errant knight crusader. He and those of his order have traveled the land battling monsters and demons and defending the righteous wherever they may find them. One among their order in particular has traveled far and wide and done many great deeds and earned many enemies. Enemies who would seek not just to kill him, but to turn him against everything he stands for. One night, while he slept, he was captured by a cult who sot revenge for the slaying of their demonic lord and placed the ultimate curse upon him by binding a demon to his soul, a creature from the pits of hell. Still, he must continue his crusade. Will the demon wear down his soul and turn him into all that he fought against, or will it be seduced by the virtue of the man it seeks to destroy.

What kind of demon will be bound to him? A sly incubus or a mischievous imp who will use charm and cunning to decay and corrupt the knight. Whether in a more human or demonic form.

A fallen angel seeking to turn the knight into a foot solider in his plans to destroy earth and starve hell. Will they play the innocent angel, or come as a spirit of vengeance?

Perhaps not a devil at all but an ancient fey or a creature of legend so wild and unpredictable as to throw any soul into chaos.

Maybe the spirit of a long dead king/queen possessing and transforming the body of the knight's page.

A stocking beast who sees him as the ultimate prey, one that will pounce if he ever let's his guard down for even a moment. A powerful predator? or are looks deceiving?

Perhaps a demon prince seeking a new champion. Will he reveal his true power, or will he use soft charm and seduction to win his champion.

Also, here are some Seven Deadly Sins and Four Horseman because I had too many images and not enough plot seeds for them.
Lust, Envy, Greed, Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, Wrath

War, Death, Plague, Strife

Feel free to bring your own refs, of course. I prefer illustrated but photo references may be accepted.

(All art has been shamelessly borrowed, of course, but will be removed upon owner/creators request. I will provide links to the artists where able if asked and I have a dump with all these images and more of all shapes and sizes here.)
---
Also open to Intersex, trans, female, really most colors of the rainbow. Just not feeling up for masculine males outside of clean rps, sorry. I'm open to discussing the looks of my character but I never use photo references (just feels weird to me.) I'm glad to discuss this idea in a range of settings to. Want him to be a Samurai in Meiji Japan instead of a knight? Done. A police detective in Victorian London, modern day special forces, whatever your fancy I'm glad to brainstorm. I'm also willing to swap it around and play a male demon for a femboy/intersex/female for example. Everything here is more a guideline than a rule unless stated otherwise. I am more than happy to brainstorm so hit me with you're craziest ideas like a Craft Single to the face!

Obviously this is a story leaning plot, but I don't really have a hard rule on a smut/plot ratio so I'm glad to discuss that and most kinks are open as well. Torture, humiliation, adultery, bodily fluids, are generally knows as far as kinks for for me but for the right story I'll take it case by case. Rape as a story element is permissible but as a kink that is one of my few hard no's.

If you got this far here's a cheat code: anyone open to play as an ebony anything immediately gets bargaining power with me.

(MOST IMAGES NSFW)

An errant knight crusader. He and those of his order have traveled the land battling monsters and demons and defending the righteous wherever they may find them. One among their order in particular has traveled far and wide and done many great deeds and earned many enemies. Enemies who would seek not just to kill him, but to turn him against everything he stands for. One night, while he slept, he was captured by a cult who sot revenge for the slaying of their demonic lord and placed the ultimate curse upon him by binding a demon to his soul, a creature from the pits of hell. Still, he must continue his crusade. Will the demon wear down his soul and turn him into all that he fought against, or will it be seduced by the virtue of the man it seeks to destroy.

What kind of demon will be bound to him? A sly succubus or a mischievous imp who will use charm and cunning to decay and corrupt the knight. Whether in a more human or demonic form.

A demon queen who would dominate him to her will and turn him into her champion as she conquers the earth? Would she deceive him with a fragile form or display her full power.

A monster, a creature of instinct and raw power that would claim him and drag him back to hell if he ever let's his guard down for even a moment. Would she be a sultry huntress or a monstrous beast.

A warrior that is looking for a true opponent, someone she can twist with blood lust until they will become an eternal challenge. Will they be a master of the blade or a of the fist?

Maybe not a demon at all, but some other spirit or creature with other goals or desires for the holy warrior. A pagan god, an playful jinn, anything that fits the theme can go here.

Or even a dark angel, unbound from the pit with plans that threaten those in hell as much as those on earth. Does she appear as an Angel of Justice or a Queen of Destruction? (For this flavor, browny points if you come with some knowledge of Judo-Christian Mythology.)

It might even be something far dark. Something more ancient than humans can understand with goals and motives far more sinister.

Will they help him, corrupt him, or fall for him?

Also, here are some Seven Deadly Sins and Four Horseman because I had too many images.
Lust, Envy, Greed, Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, Wrath

War, Death, Plague, Strife

Feel free to bring your own refs, of course. I prefer illustrated but photo references may be accepted.

(All art has been shamelessly borrowed, of course, but will be removed upon owner/creators request. I will provide links to the artists where able if asked and I have a dump with all these images and more here.)
---

Open to a more feminine male to if female isn't your thing. Also open to Intersex, trans, really most colors of the rainbow. Just not feeling up for masculine males outside of clean rps, sorry. I'm open to discussing the looks of my character but I never use photo references (just feels weird to me.) I'm glad to discuss this idea in a range of settings to. Want him to be a Samurai in Meiji Japan instead of a knight? Done. A police detective in Victorian London, modern day special forces, whatever your fancy I'm glad to brainstorm. I'm also willing to swap it around and play a male demon for a female exemple. Everything here is more a guideline than a rule unless stated otherwise. I am more than happy to brainstorm so hit me with you're craziest ideas like a slice of bologna to the face!

Obviously this is a story leaning plot, but I don't really have a hard rule on a smut/plot ratio so I'm glad to discuss that and most kinks are open as well. Torture, humiliation, adultery, bodily fluids, are generally knows as far as kinks for for me but for the right story I'll take it case by case. Rape as a story element is permissible but as a kink that is one of my few hard no's.

If you got this far here's a cheat code: anyone open to play as an ebony anything immediately gets bargaining power with me.
---

Open to a femboy flavor to if female isn't your thing. Also open to Intersex, Trans, really most colors of the rainbow, just not really game for masculine males sorry outside of clean rps, sorry. I'm open to discussing the looks of my character but I never use photo references (just feels weird to me.) I'm glad to discuss this idea in a range of settings to. Want him to be a Samurai in Meiji Japan instead of a knight? Done. A police detective in Victorian London, Modern Day special forces, whatever your fancy I'm glad to brainstorm. Everything here is more a guideline than a rule unless stated otherwise.

If you got this far here's a cheat code: anyone open to play as an ebony immediately gets bargaining power with me.

A powerful demoness Picks an unassuming human to be the source of her cruel entertainment, however she finds the tables suddenly turned when the man she had intended to make her toy turns out to be far more than he appeared. Now the captive of an unearthly creature she is given a serious of tasks to complete and if she fails, she will become his prisoner for all eternity. Trapped in a human form on earth she has to lie, cheat, threaten, and cajole any other humans or demons she can into helping her since her new master can return at any time and of the work isn't done, she is.

It is the end of the Age of Iron the gods have grown old and their influence wains. The herald of the end came from the Fates who told Zeus that one among them would bring about his death first and then the end of the Olympians. Determined to preserve himself, Zeus began to make wore on his won, starting with any that would try to stop him or make him see reason, and his daughter Athena was the first to face suspicion and fall. But, she was not killed. Cast down to Earth, banished and stripped of her power, the goddess fell in love with a man and bore a child. All this time Zeus fell into insanity and Paranoia and killed all who did not show their absolute loyalty to him, until one day his eyes fell on Athena again, and he did not let her escape. But, knowing she had left a child among men he turned his wrath on them, and so the end of the last age comes, unless Olympus falls first.

So, I want this to be a great big adventure for whomever is playing. You will be playing the daughter of Athena, or Hera, or whatever Greco-Roman goddess you prefer as long as they were a child or sibling of Zeus. She will set out on her quest to find the power and skill she needs to defeat Zeus and end his tyranny over mankind. This will bring you into conflict with the other remaining Olympians in adventure that will take you across the world and through world mythology, finding allies in heroes and gods of other cultures.

I want to keep some historical reference points in this but this will mostly be a work of fantasy. I'm setting it during the fall of the old Roman empire (I'm thinking about 410 before the sacking of Rome) to begin. But, I'm going to play kind of fast and loose with things like time and date with everything else because the intention is to create an epic story more than a case study in historical accuracy. In this RP I will leave it up to you to decide where you go. If you want to go to Norway then to China, and a jaunt across Japan and Canada, then a weekend in Ireland before you get back to Greece that's fine by me.

I will give you direction but will leave it up to the player where to take things and wherever you go I will strive to give you something fun to do with the mythology of that area. That being said, I will try to play true to the spirit of the myths and characters so don't expect you will be able to just sleep with every hero you encounter. Some of them might say yes, some of them might say no, no matter what you do.

On the topic of smut, I want this to be mostly story driven but I'm okay with having smut and if you want to accumulate lovers of all shapes and sizes as you adventure that's fine by me. I'll address gender too, I'm looking for females but if someone wants to play as a shemale or hermaphrodite that doesn't bother me if that's your thing.
Please feel free to ask any questions and I hope to start hearing from you all soon. If enough people are interested, I am open to doing this as a group RP if say you wanted to play a trio of demigods out to do this instead of just one. If we do this as a party I am okay if someone wants to play as a male character.

One of the most powerful women in the Empire, her family is wealthy and connected and she herself has exploited this to it's fullest to become rich and powerful. Anything you desire is at your finger tips, even youth and beauty can be bought. There is one thing your money will not buy you though, safety. When on a leisure cruise that only the most affluent can afford through the Hidean system your ship is attacked by pirates and you are taken prisoner, your wealth and your connections won't do anything to save you when you're thrown in with the other prisoners bound for the slave market. Now you have to place all your hope in a man, an alien who would smile to see you dead. But as you come to depend on each other the relationship becomes something deeper, but when you leave his world and return to yours can you bring him with you, and will he be accepted?

This story would follow your character a political and industrial heiress, or her spoiled brat daughter. She is an entitled and arrogant woman who believes that everything should be as she wants it and doesn't tolerate being treated as anything less than the practical queen that she is. one day she is captured by pirates while on a leisure trip around the exotic Hidean system and thrown in with all the other common riff raff to her outrage. Where she must quickly learn to depend on her wits, but mostly an alien solider turned slave for survival. Over time the two go from reluctant allies, to friends, to romantic partners and when they finally escape you take him with you back to your world of ivory towers where you two struggle with your relationship and him not being accepted in the top of human society.
I primarily only do story based stories, though I have no problem of story with smut, though this one I will allow for more smut than I usually will and you're free to do whatever you want with your character, this being sci fi.

So I want to do an RP set in a world with human and anthros where anthros are sized differently relative to they're animal. So an elephant anthro might be eight or nine feet tall, a horse between six five and seven five. most dogs woudl be a little shorter than humans and a house cat might only be four feet tall, kind of like in Zootopia (not looking for Zootopia RP though.) I would like to do a slice of life romance involving a human male with an anthro female who was much smaller than him, like a mouse, otter, or something and just the difficulties of they're relationship (NSFW).

If you want to go really small and explore the complications of that relationship that would be fun.

Everyone has a little furry member to their family, weather it's a cat, a dog, a mouse, or something more scaly than furry even. But, what if one day you woke up to find your friend not so little and not as fury any more.

What if one day a man woke up to a little bit of a surprise laying next to him in bed instead of his favorite pet. It could be a frisky kitty, a shy feline, or maybe he gets a bigger surprise when it turns out his pet wasn't exactly female the whole time. If wild animals made the switch too, or the human race might not stand a chance.

As the world gets used to this new race of creatures, will the remain pets, or maybe they'll find some legitimate employment.

Or, if the Ladies want to play the human, maybe the find out that a dog really is woman's best friend.

No this does not strictly follow any of the movies (especially not the new ones) but is inspired by the original films.

In the far flung future, a thousand years from now. After the world is destroyed by nuclear fire and war, once the world had thawed from the apocalyptic winter and recover from the scorching heat of a nuclear winter, mankind is no longer the rulers of Earth instead it is now a planet of the apes, with the race of man now their slaves and kept ignorant and domicile under the yoke of their ape masters as slaves, servants, and pets. But in the far flung past a ship form a distant human colony makes it's return to earth travailing close to the speed of light. When it returns and crash lands only one crewmen survives, and the world he finds is like nothing he could have ever imagines.

Warrior Cast

The largest, strongest, and most aggressive breed. They are not known for their brilliance but for their quick reflexes and strong arms with even their females being the physical superior of a human male. They do, however, suffer from a lack of problem solving and creative thinking which mean they prefer to only take the most direct approach to things and may often be oblivious to more ingenious solution. They are great foot soldiers, but are often commanded by members of the scientific or priestly cast.

Trade Cast

Although no more powerful than the average human, and slightly smaller. They are noted for their nimble dexterity and their keen eyes which makes them well suited to mastering trades and crafts such as architecture, Music, metallurgy, gun smiting, black smiting, and so on. All trades and crafts are entrusted to them. They are very technically minded though not quite as acute or intelligent as the scientific cast and there knowledge is limited mainly to practice application.

Scholar Cast

The most intelligent Cast. These ones are an off shoot of the Trade Cast that show a high IQ and talent for science and understanding. These are the scientists, generals, teachers, and philosophers of their kind.

Priest Cast

Half Cast

Half casts are those who have been interbred between casts to fulfill certain tasks. Half casts are somewhat outsiders, they are treated well and are seen as necessary, but generally members of the others casts prefer not to get to close to them or socialize with them more than necessary since they are not fully fledged members of any cast and are not quite as suited to the role of any cast member as a full cast, but bridge an important gap. For example a will be bigger and stronger than a Trade Cast but not as strong, fast, or aggressive as a warrior cast. Likewise they will be more adapt at technical tasks, such as battlefield repair of weapons then a Warrior Cast will likely be, but not as skilled or as dexterous in their task as a full fledged Trade Cast. Half Casts are believed to be sterile since they cannot reproduce with other apes.

Engineer (Warrior-Trade)
Officers (Warrior-Science)
Merchant (Scholar-Trade)

And so on...

Priestly Cast

Set apart from the others by their purple eyes abd their high intelligence, equal to any member of the Scolar Cast. These make up the priestly ruling cast that is respinsavle for and believed to be the only ones who can commune with the spirits of the dead and the spirits of the world. They are believed to have magical powrers and can exhort a hypnotic control over animals, apes, and most humans, though stronger willed humans can resist them. They are a very rare breed and only a two or three preside over each city of the apes as its rulers.

Castless

The Castless are all those who cannot interbred with the other casts and are locked out of society, often living in communities outside of the cities in the jungles and working as laborers, trackers, hunters, or mercenaries for the casts.

Long Claws
Long Snouts

The idea is simple, silly, but could be deep I think.

an alien probe find our little ball in space on a mission of exploration. However, when it finds earth it see's that things aren't quite right, according to it. It's creators had not two genders, but four and it decides to fix the little humans before moving on. Overnight, the entire worlds population either dies a painful death, or survives the transformation to find themselves very different from before. A few years passed and not everyone got used to it.

This little club is for some people who are still having a hard time, and want to meet with people like them to try and cope.

Genders:
Intersex female (dick girls)
Intersex male (cuntboys)
Type B female (muscle girls)
Type B male (femboys)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this will be filled with my fandom requests. Things will go under the collapses or get they're own as required. Most of the pictures are SFW I think, they show women at worst scantily clad, and maybe a few where women are naked but in a tasteful way where nothing can be seen. Any NSFW images are marked as such and only their because I just couldn't find a better SFW version I liked. RP wise I'm open to any suggestions but I will not play as cannon characters in any smutty situations, I find it too weird to play, and I'm perfectly fine with clean RP. I prefer story centric stories and no matter what else my RP are always centered on the story and not the smut.

(Note, if you want to play any feminine gender I am open to discussing that.)

So I've been wanted to do an Avatar/ Legend of Kora RP for a while, so here are some ideas I have in mind, I'm open to suggestions as well. Keep in mind that I'm not opposed to smut, I don't go for mindless sex and I'm looking for a more story driven RP with any smut just brought in when its appropriate for the story. I would much rather do a clean rp then one that's mostly smut. Sometimes I'm in the mood though, so, no matter the idea feel free to hit me up. Note that I do not play cannon characters in non cannon romance and/or smut scenes and I prefer not to play cannons as my main, it's just weird to me.

My Character X Your Character

OC X Azula****

After her ship is destroyed in a storm she is picked up and captured by an Earth Kingdom Navy vessel. While on its way back to Earth Kingdom territory, where she would be tried as a war criminal, the ship is attacked and raided by pirates. Imprisoned with an Earth Kingdom Marines officer the two have to work together to escape, and then to survive as they make there way back to civilization. During this time the former enemies begin to grow affectionate, but the only way she could have any chance at happiness is if she can give up her ambitions, can Azula do that?

OC X Kya (Kitara's mom)****

Thinking she is the last water bender in her tribe she is taken away by the fire nation. Thinking her family and village have been destroyed she is broken and hopeless until she arrives at the fire nation where she is met with a kind guard. With all she holds dear gone will she start to fall for the enemy?

OC X Korra (note, I have only watched the first season of Korra.)***

This would Be a Legend of Korra RP. Set at the end of the first season, only this time she must relearn all of her bending all over again. In Republic City she meets a demobilized Earth Kingdom Soldier who impresses her with his skill and she asks him to be her new teacher and he sets out with her to help her find other teachers and re learn control of the four elements.

OC X OC Avatar***

Set hundreds of years before the Last Airbender series. it will tell the story of a young avatar who, with the help of a warrior from the Land of Earth, must learn the four elements and become the avatar the world needs her to be to stop a rising warlord from the Land of Earth.

OC Earthbender X OC Firebender**

Open to any ideas with this one, here is one of mine.

You would play the daughter of a prominent fire nation noble family, one that even has distant ties to the royal family. Your father was a colonial administrator in the Earth Kingdom and was imprisoned as a war criminal by them after hostilities came to an end. Stuck in the Earth Kingdom with no means of support. Without many options your mother arranges for you to be married to the son of a modestly wealthy landlord family. Although you are both opposed to the relationship, you for having to marry so far down it's insulting, and him for having to marry a fire nation brat. The more time you spend together the more you realize that perhaps this union wasn't such a bad idea after all. Things get complicated though when an opportunity to return home opens and your mother tells you to abandon the union and return home with her. Which will you choose?

Just Some Other Parings without plots in mind

OC X OC
OC X Zuki (gender bent Zuko)****
OC X Grownup Toph Beifong***
OCxPema****

Any other girls you want to play? Take your pick.

So, I love Naruto and I would like to do a good Naruto RP. We can discuss anything with this one but I would really like a long term RP with this one that is either a clean RP that terns into best friends kind of things. Or Romantic RP that ends with them getting married and having kids. I usually play with this character.

OCxAmegakura Konan****

After leaving the Akatsuki and returning to her village she finds it in bad straights, with different factions after power and the village in a state of cold war, divided up between them all. She aligns with the village elders, who are so short on loyal shinobi they have been forced to hire mercenaries and Konan finds herself working with one of them. She isn't sure she can trust him at first, but he may prove the most loyal ally she has.

OCxgenderbent Orochimaru****

Not sure when to set this one because I have not finished Shipuden. But the idea is Orochimaru is left broken and despondent after have everything she built crushed and is convinced that she has wasted her life on a pointless quest. Disguised as just a simple traveler she is taken in from the rain by my character. She admits she has nothing and no where to go and he offers her a job. She is guarded but the two begin to grow closer and she starts to build a life with the people as places around her. As her relationship develops and she starts to feel the temptation to return to her old ways, Anbu operatives start to get closer to finding her she must decide what to do about the people she has come to care deeply about.

OCxgenderbend Uchiha Sasuki****

After the destruction of her clan Sasuki was devastated. Although she continued with her ninja training she no longer put all her heart and soul in it and began to put more and more effort into other studies. Knowing her clan would die with her she decided that her duty was to be married so that her bloodline could be preserved and her clan could live on. But for some reason all of the important clans want nothing to do with her and she is starting to get a bit disheartened and feels like she is being avoided.
(I imagine this one as being more of a comedy of errors.)

OC×Hinata Hyuga

Hinata had secret friends ever since they were kids, but they were never allowed to openly be friends because of her father. He encouraged her and supported her through the academy, and maybe he was even her first kiss, but saw that she was in love with Naruto and so always supported her through that.
After his squad was destroyed, he stopped being a shinobi, and eventually disappeared from the village. Hinata's life kept going like we see in the show only Naruto always stays hung up on Sakura, one day marrying her. Hinata's now middle aged and unmarried while the Hokage's children are running around.
She has relegated herself to remain unmarried and be satisfied with that until her childhood friend returns to the village and her life. As they start to reconnect she realizes how much he cared for her as a child, and as it becomes clear to both of them that the other is unattached, they start to fall into the relationship that was missing in both their lives.

Pairings without plots

OCxShizune**
OCxHaruno Mebuki**
OCxAnko***
OCxItochi (Genderbent Itachi)**
OCxKin Tsuchi***
OCxOC***
OCxOC Kakara Hatake

Or some other Naruto girl (NSFW)

OCxFire Princess San Chi-Chi

So, for some reason I've been wanting to do something with ChiChi for a while. I have a couple different ideas for her weather you want to go with her before she married Goku, like when she fought in the world martial arts tournament. After, maybe when she was raising Gohan, or when she is older even and raising Goten.

Poor ChiChi, she married Goku thinking her life would be happily ever after and she got the opposite. Instead she got a deadbeat husband who is never home accept to eat because he is either training, fighting, or dead, and half the time he drags they're children along too! After years of loneliness and worrying, not to mention having to live of the charity of her father and what odd cash Goku sometimes brings in, she wonders how it all went wrong and regret this massive mistake. One night she awakens to find her house broken into by a badly injured man who she treats and helps to the hospital into town. For some reason she keeps visiting him and the two form a friendship, then he keeps coming to visit and it becomes something deeper. Having gone so long without intimacy she has practically forgotten bow much she has really got it. A night of passion with this man reawakens her confidences and her repressed sexuality. She finds herself training again and getting back into shape (NSFW) during the day, and seeking out and night and doing things she never would have considered with this man who has brought love and excitement back into her life.

Young ChiChi arrived at the world martial-arts tournament to fight for one one man but ends up leaving with another. When the young woman comes to the city for the firs time and is introduced to all the sights sounds and sensations she has to offer, with a fellow competitor or a man in the city as her guide she gets swept up in the world of modern life, maybe she even picks up a modeling career and becomes a successful woman and forgets all about Goku as she makes her own life for herself.

I don't know how many of you watch super, but they're is one filler episode where Goku summons the dragon and then everyone shows up to try and talk they're way into a wish. What if the dragon is summoned and when everyone is arguing ChiChi says that she wishes she could have her hearts desire fulfilled, and the dragon here's her, unknown to her or anyone her deepest hearts desire is that she had all of Goku's power so that he and everyone else would actually have to listen to her so the Dragon gives her all of Goku's power, leaving him just like a normal man and making her a god power warrior.

Why female Nemekians should be a thing. (TBFW, Too Badass For Work)

Glad to here ideas for other girls

Last edited:
Update: folded in an old idea from a threat I need to close (The Planet of the Apes) Did some minor touche ups here and there and edited the Links on "Um... What Happened to My Pet?"

Back
Top Bottom