Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Historical Noncon

Hello--

I hope to revert back to this thread as I establish more ideas. Mainly, I am looking for dominant males to fill historical roles carrying out non-consensual sex. I do have an F-list for a character that I see as starring in a roleplay set in Ancient Rome--but the F-list does summarize my preferences generally quite nicely. Some of those preferences are described in more detail below. Let me know if you are interested.

SCENES CURRENTLY IN NEED OF PARTNERS

1. Ancient Roman Slave Girl (A Fall from Grace Story):
The basic premise is this: lower upper class girl finds herself sold into slavery into one of the highest homes in Rome (loosely mid- to late Republic, before the emperors), has to adjust to social and sexual mores of the new home which is owned by a rival of her former family. Part of the sexual intrigue has to do with the girl’s identity, her fall from status, and her and her new master’s clear recognition of those things. Power play is that new master understands deeply who (and what) he has acquired albeit by fate or chance—he had masterminded the family’s downfall but had not pictured it playing out so personally in his own home.​

2. The Cuckhold (Punitive Wife-Rape):
Looking to explore a husband-wife relationship at a time when women and men were not so equal; I’m looking for someone interested in playing out a punitive wife-rape scenario in some historical context. I generally imagine the historical timeframe to be colonial/young America and/or contemporary Britain until the roaring twenties. It’s a wide range of years—but I think we can be more specific with time period as we build scene. The couple would be wealthy, my character being wife to some magnate/tycoon/society gentleman (you). Obviously, their marriage has been arranged to maintain wealth in the family. The husband may even love his young-ish wife; though I’ve always imagined the wife’s feelings as more tepid. In fact, I have imagined husband loving the wife even after he discovers that the marriage was not as monetarily beneficial for him as it was for her—the wife’s family of origin, despite having notable assets, has notable debt, which doting husband had been willing to pay off as a token of his love and magnanimity.​
Of course, the rub comes when husband discovers wife has a lover—probably of lesser repute. How he discovers the infidelity is up to you (love letters, society gossip that he is somehow able to confirm, etc...). Husband is devastated, heartbroken, embarrassed, angry; after all, he is the cuckhold who has unwittingly showered his cheating wife with gifts, affection, an incredible standard of living, etc., while she has been warming the bed of some nobody. The short of it is husband confronts wife about lover, demands her affection, rapes her as a hollow way of getting back at her, maintaining his self-esteem, setting her straight.​
I think an extra pain to this could be that over a year of marriage hasn’t yielded a son to inherit. I could also see wife’s mother (husband’s mother in law) and her barely veiled society climbing and desire for wealth as being a point of contention—it’s likely that husband has been providing for her insatiable desires as a way of pleasing his arms-length wife.​
PREFERENCES

Age: Generally, I have played women from eighteen into their early twenties. I am not opposed to playing women older than that, but I generally like to play in historical period pieces, which naturally puts my main female character within that young-ish band.

Orientation: My primary characters are exclusively straight females. I have zero interest in exploring homosexual roles or in playing a straight male role as a primary character. That said, I have written ancillary male characters to help push the play along, but their role has never been a sexual one--that's what I expect my male player to provide.

Power Exchange: I'm terribly transparent and finicky on this one. I am a strong female in real life, so I like to relinquish control in roleplay. I am particularly fond of historically driven rape roleplays in which the female characters already start in positions of low power and the men around them act accordingly. As a result, I expect my roleplaying partner in these scenarios to be quietly confident, not violent. In these contexts, a powerful man knows that he need only use his tone and the softness of his touch to regain control of someone who is already firmly subject to his control. He knows this because he knows that he's never actually lost that control. After all, the rape of my character likely does not qualify as any sort of crime nor any violation of my character's personhood; it's occurring more as a matter of course. While my characters are naturally submissive, they still like to put up a good verbal fight and test the rather small confines of their social boundaries before ultimately giving in/being overpowered.

Relatedly, my characters often do not enjoy the abuse; they experience pain, deep personal shame, etc. On a few occasions my characters have eventually come to find enjoyment in the abuse, but that is usually a long road. On similar long roads, my previous male partners would occasionally focus on my character's pleasure and forced her to enjoy the sex despite their clear patterned history featuring her nonconsent and lack of enjoyment. Naturally, this kind of nonconsensual pleasure was usually driven by some deeper need for control by the male partner or was used as a way of shaming my character or teaching her a lesson. In those instances, my character's pleasure did not become a mainstay in continued interactions.

Race: I am as white as they come, so I tend to play fair-skinned and fair-haired, but I have no problem adjusting this to my partner's preferences or as the role demands. Just tell me.

Bodytype: Petite but nicely proportioned. I do not get off on play about ginomorous breasts or ass because it reads like a cartoon to me and ruins the roleplaying experience for me. I imagine my characters to be of basically average, healthy build, all youthful. My characters are not sticks and they might qualify as "ample" but nothing more. I am firm on this because it can get out of hand. Fast.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Zero interest.

Settings: As I mentioned above, I really enjoy historical pieces. Having to do research on the time period is also part of the satisfaction I get from roleplaying, so I hope that my partner feels the same. I don't expect perfection, but I do expect at least a plausible setting with plausible characters in plausible roles saying plausible things to each other. Mild anachronisms, I can handle, but total lack of subtlety with the characters in our selected time period will kill my libido stone dead. In other words, I am looking for a careful and thoughtful writer. I really enjoy plays set in Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, the Victorian era, turn of the twentieth century, later colonial America--would consider nineteenth century in Europe and America. Basically, it's a Western Civilization course, but I will not under any circumstances play medieval roles. I am just not into the general squalor of the populace, the castles, the knights, the lords, or the dragons--please, it's so boring and trite. Also, though they might fall into my preferred time periods, really hate any kind of pirate play--again, it's been done.

Likes/kinks: Irritating the master and pushing my character's already small set of boundaries. I have done spoils of war type plays, but I am really interested in long-term master-slave relationships with intricate characters who have flaws and weaknesses and interact with each other also within the context of the larger home setting (wife, children, other staff, business, etc.).

Hard limits: Hitting, slapping, minors, scat, necro, vomit, water games, heavy bondage, bondage centric stories, excessive public humiliation.

Availability: I tend to respond within a day to most posts. Admittedly, sometimes my life becomes soul-suckingly busy and stressful and it might take me a few days to surface in those instances. Usually, I will let my partner know when I expect delays on my end. I would expect the same courtesy from my partner. If my partner disappears without notice, I will wait for a few weeks before attempting to salvage the thread and find another player.

The Important Part: My writing immerses me, so write me a character with motivations, relationships, and interests outside of our fucking. I generally write posts that are a few to several paragraphs long. I expect likewise from my partner. Also, openly communicate with me OOC for clarification, problems, etc. I have no qualms about editing a post when necessary to keep the story's integrity.

Back
Top Bottom