Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Neko Imprisoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

furryluvah

Planetoid
Hello everyone! So this is a random idea that just popped into my head so I thought after a long hiatus I would post it here and see if I can find any takers.

Basically, I play a tough inmate who is serving a long prison sentence for violent crimes, while you, on the other hand, had a friend hand you a bunch of stuffed animals filled with illegal drugs that you weren't aware of, and were charged with drug possession. As fate would have it, you wind up being my cell mate. However, unfortunately for you, you are the polar opposite of intimidating. A soft, feminine voice, flawless, skin, plump lips, a thin torso, soft kitty ears and tail, and to round it all off a soft, plump ass. I instantly know that you'd be passed around the showers in a heart beat, and I tell you so the second you walk in. However, I offer you a proposition that will make your life in here much less painful, both physically and emotionally so. I give you my protection so you won't be bothered, and in return I get to use you as my sexual play thing. It's an offer you can't possibly refuse, but will you be smart enough to accept it though?

So that's the basic idea, if things go well we could extend their relationship once they get out of prison. As for kinks, I would love face sitting, cross dressing, name calling, rimming, and spanking. If this sound interesting please send me a pm to let me know, and thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom